It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwards to endorse Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Does it take into account the rest of the delegates or just the super ones?

Super Delegates from all states that have voted so far.

If the Super Delegates actually followed what Obama wants - that is to vote according to the will of the people - then Hillary would be ahead in the delegate count.

People like Ted Kennedy should switch his endorsement. His state went to Hillary, but he voted his Super Delegate vote to Obama.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I do agree that super delegates should go with the popular vote. Popular vote should decide all.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Did Edwards REALLY say that he would not be putting his "endorsement" on anyone??

Just curious. I don't know if anyone remembers, but this dude is lying scum.

Way back, when he was starting to campaign and some news came out about his wife.. He publicly announced that if she had cancer, he would be dropping out of the race to care for her.
Well, turned out she did, and he forgot, apparently, about saying he'd not run. He just started dragging her along with him,for the two to go on and on about how wonderful and loving the other one was.

Made me sick

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Peepers, with one eye closed, bets Billaries undies crumbled into a bundle when her fav fell over to the obama side. Member when her and edwards had that little open mike thingy at the debates. Trust no one in politics.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Legendary Smoker

Dude/Dudette,
It's not suppose to be a popularity contest.
If enough people voted with their heart, neither of these three clowns would be the next President.

Do you honestly think these three are the best this country has to offer?
I didn't say that, and that's not even the argument i was making.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Obama is great, what I think we have to worry about is any suicide bombers or assassins of any kind.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

You can do a write-in for Ron Paul, but it would probably be a wasted vote. It's like voting for Nader. You'll just end up disappointed. RP has been silenced by the MSM, which is unfortunate.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I could not believe this! Edwards and Kerry have now both endorsed Barack Hussein Obama. this is totally ridiculous. I get the feeling that these guys want McPain to win because Obama has no chance against him.

The only one who can beat McPain is Hillary, plain and simple.

i'm really dissapointed in Kerry, I voted for him, he seemed like a smart guy. I wonder how much "Hussein" is paying him? must be paying him in gold for that endorsement. Because we all know that money buys endorsements.

So sad to see this divide in our party, but as i've said on my other thread, god wants hillary to win and she will.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow! With the recent endorsements from Hammas, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and now John Edwards. Obama is really on a roll! When is Algore and Al-queda going to announce their endorsements? That should really make a difference!
Could be enough to put him over the top!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The people who voted for Edwards have mostly gone over to Hillary. Edwards was in all respects a fine candidate, he was just overshadowed by two "stars." I think he's hoping to bring his voters over to Obama, and they might go if Obama gets the nomination, but there are probably many who will vote for McCain now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join