It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teenage murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
andrew robb was a friend of mine , he and david mcilwain where murdered...they where found on a country road ...this is the story of a police coverup...

www.relativesforjustice.com...
On February 19th 2000 the bodies of 18 year-old graphic design student David McIlwaine and 19 year-old Andrew Robb were discovered in an isolated country lane in Tandragee County Armagh. The boys had been sadistically killed in a frenzied knife attack by the UVF. Both boys were Protestants and uninvolved in any organisations.

Initially the RUC indicated that the killings were drug related stressing that they were not connected to an ongoing loyalist feud. However, they soon retracted this theory re-arresting a number of leading loyalists in the area - this time under the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA).

The senior investigating officer, Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) Alan Todd, informed the family that the principle suspect, UVF member Steven Revels, was in custody and that conclusive forensic evidence would undoubtedly secure a murder conviction. Todd also told the family that evidence was being progressed and other leading UVF suspects would soon be arrested and charged.

Todd further informed the McIlwaine family that the RUC had received prior intelligence that on the night of the killings the UVF planned to murder two LVF members in Tandragee in retaliation for the LVF killing of Portadown UVF commander Richard Jameson[1].

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and required external source tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

www.serve.com...
Paul McIlwaine has pieced together his son David's final hours from information he has gathered from people he has spoken to since the horrific sequence of events that took place on an isolated country road outside Tandragee on February 19, 2000.

That was the night David - a graphic design student - and an acquaintance, Andrew Robb, were brutally beaten and hacked to death by a number of killers - some of whom were later confirmed as members of the UVF.

Initial media reports claimed that both teenagers were members of the Loyalist Volunteer Force and that their murders were in retaliation for the murder a month earlier of Portadown Ulster Volunteer Force leader Richard Jameson. But while 19-year-old Andrew Robb was on the periphery of the LVF, 18-year-old David had no connections with loyalism. He'd never even been to a band parade and many of his friends were Catholics.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by fatdad]

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and required external source tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

HOW on earth can you say you were a friend of Andrew's? First off if u were a "friend" u would know Andrew was NOT on the periphery of the LVF, If u were a Friend u would know Andrew DIDN'T call out to David that he had a lift for him, David tried to get into the taxi and when told by the driver he couldnt take him Andrew got out and said he wouldnt leave David on his own, that they would get another taxi, IF u were Andrew's FRIEND u would know Andrew DID know David...HOW on earth does anyone know what they talked about I'm SICK AND TIRED of Andrew's name being blackened... NEITHER BOYS deserved this ANDREW WAS NO DIFFERENT than David as David's dad knows only too well!!! You are right about the cover up, i give u that...but so wrong about what DID happen that night... if Andrew had of went home and left David on his own Andrew would still be here SO STOP blaming Andrew by saying he was on the periphery of the LVF. I wish people would get their facts right, IF u were a friend of Andrew's why not go and ask HIS family as what happened at the taxi we know 1st hand as his girlfriend and 2 friends were the last to speak to them... and ask them if Andrew was on the periphery of the LVF but u should not need to ask the last question if u WERE a friend as u would already know.....come and ask US anytime, we will tell u the truth NOT made up stories from someone who has NO idea how and why Andrew and David were together. Im Andrew's Aunt by the way not someone who knows nothing about it...So come ask us...........

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

im not taking david s side i just copy pasted the police reports...i new andrew robb from the first day he was born..i can call his mum\dad aunts and uncles very best friends....please dont think im taking one side...andrew was a great guy who loved to fish and was an assett to the killicomaine est.....david mc i didnt know at all...

on the periphery of the LVF is just a police term for anyone who is remotely related to a person who might belong to a organization...in otherwards just about everyone is guilty by just being born...fu-ck the police crap...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by fatdad]

new topics

top topics

join