It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Shouldn't we the Americans tax our federal, state, and local government since we the Americans adhere and abide by their legal, authoritive laws and regulations and restrictions as though we the Americans work for their best interests and well-being? Wouldnt they being taxed honor us for letting them remain firmly planted "of" America since the U.S. is not "as" America?

^^Dont you get it? By now there shouldn't be United States nor "of" (the governmental 'middlethugman' thread), there should be just America where Americans may recognizablely speak as themselves and for themselves to bring through trueness in voiceship to authorship to craftship, not where ppl speak of you Americans and for you Americans.

Put a single, non-divided equal power in all American ppl that can be voice-enabled/'signing & voting into law'-enabled and they'll be acting correct without a corrective/corruptive pannel put "on" them to weigh them down with mishaps and misrepresentations. Divided power is like having some voice-enabled/'signing & voting into law'-enabled representatives (governmental) have more power than other ppl (Americans) that can be voice-enabled/'signing & voting into law'-enabled.

Ever ask yourself or others: Why are there still United States instead of a single statehood by a single America? Why hasn't America divorced the States yet?--What's with all the States maintaining like mazes or walls to us when we're all Americans? What/who in all does it (obvious division) benefit?...Americans or their government?

I'm implying in this thread there should just be one state government with no federal (since federal has to do with States with an "s") or local (city) government. I'm also implying in this thread that we the Americans as America should hold equal central civil governmental power so that there is no more to somebody and something being of America (Americans) to even accidentally (or purposely) bring about misrepresention. Ppl in government are supposed to be Americans, but they seem to act like their crap dont stink as though they are different (better) than fellow Americans not in their shoes at times given.

"There is a time and place for everything[/B]," not "There are times and places for everything."

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Aren't you tired of being restricted to a region within a region of regions for the job market, when that region within a region of regions may not even have any hiring jobs? Think about future generations.

Aren't you tired of having to go through lines and fill out paper work and present stuff for another state's driver license and plates upon moving to another state?

Etc.

A single state time is way overdue.

The U.S. Constitution has got to go away (be divorced) for a new better one designed for a single statehood, wouldnt you agree? The U.S. Constitition promotes keeping America divided, so it's a problem. Besides, the government ppl, who set themselves different than Americans, dont even go by the U.S. Constitution all the time. So dont be fooled by the U.S. Constitution.

I'm not for a government by representatives of ppl, I'm for a single civil government by all ppl. All the decisions representatives of Americans make can be make by Americans who can be enabled so. Never say cant.

There needs to be a legislative school that all abled adults must go through either after high school or after college or a time after becoming an American citizen, but before going into military if that's a choice. This way every American will have a part in a government role.

^^And that's how we all can be enabled so to run a single state no longer states. That's how power can be distributed equally if we cant all at once share equal power. What do you say to this?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Americans taxing the federal, state and local governments for obeying laws? So the people the people who dont dont get any money? I heard in this America you can speak for yourself and have trueness in voiceship to authorship and craftship, for what you say and people not speaking for you. At least thats what I used to think before I got framed. Can you explain exactly what you mean? Divided Power is like governmental representatives with voice enabled voting having more say than average citizens, you mean in court or general elections or just everywhere. An obvious decision as to whether americans or gov. benefit from having states or a single absolute governing mass , what about states laws that are unique checks & balances and staying away from dictatorship. Equal central gov. power so no more people bring about missrepresentation. I dont get how that would stop it I mean the concept or the act. And gov. people act like they are better than fellow americans like a class system? Can you help me decipher what you meant?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There is good reason for seperate states. Take Nevada for instance.They have legal gambling,prostitution and unusual marriage/divorce laws.These things would not float in most other states,as the citizenry are opposed to some of them.What you propose would make every state have legal prostitution/gambling.Or none of them have it.To whom is that fair?

We live in seperate states and are allowed to move to any state that suits us.Mostly because we all have different ideas about what should and should not be legal.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
There is good reason for seperate states. Take Nevada for instance.They have legal gambling,prostitution and unusual marriage/divorce laws.These things would not float in most other states,as the citizenry are opposed to some of them.What you propose would make every state have legal prostitution/gambling.Or none of them have it.To whom is that fair?

We live in seperate states and are allowed to move to any state that suits us.Mostly because we all have different ideas about what should and should not be legal.

The fact that it's going on in America period doesnt matter whether or not you're in that state with the laws you dont agree with or in the state with the law you do agree with. I cant picture someone moving from a state they were born in to another just because the state they were born in has legal prostitution and legal gambling. If they dont like prostitution or gambling simply dont be a john or a gambler and dont give your money to feed those kinds of industries. Responsiblity is in making your own choices!

If we Americans were to get rid of the States for a single State I asure you it would be a most liberal and fair one. And it couldnt be under the current Constitution because the current Constititution is for the States. And so with a legislative school, as I mentioned, in place to where Americas can hold power equally in a shared oppurtunity, we all will be responsible for the single state in how the laws on matters should go. So you'd get to know who has say on how things would be law wise. What's wrong? You think there are certainly more liberal types than conservative types to where that scares you? Let the chips fall where they may. With a legislative school manditory there should be a time and place for everything. We can work like BASF where we make things better. Legal prostition could become legal "safe, decease free" prostitution if it's to operate. You have to think in advance on bettering things and think out side of the box to see how one state with a new, better constitution and legislative system would be better than what we have now (the States with representatives who do misrepresent Americans).

There is not a person who would just up and leave a state because their job's co-workers are bad ppl and the only job like it elsewhere to transfer to is not in the same state (yeah, that region within a region of regions that acts like a wall). Surely the job like it elsewhere aint going to go through the trouble in helping relocate the person. And the person aint going to go through the trouble of moving because of the wall more likely. If that wall wasnt there it would be easier to apply yourself anywhere you choose in the country if it were one state.

They could set up more better fast sky trains or underground trains so that ppl in the single state could get from their location to say their job location anywhere if it's long distance.

We need to take down the walls as Americans. The single state could be called the New State unofficially. Offically the single state should be just simply called America. Yeah, without "U.S. of" in front of it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
reply to post by Mabus

Americans taxing the federal, state and local governments for obeying laws? So the people the people who dont dont get any money? I heard in this America you can speak for yourself and have trueness in voiceship to authorship and craftship, for what you say and people not speaking for you. At least thats what I used to think before I got framed. Can you explain exactly what you mean? Divided Power is like governmental representatives with voice enabled voting having more say than average citizens, you mean in court or general elections or just everywhere. An obvious decision as to whether americans or gov. benefit from having states or a single absolute governing mass , what about states laws that are unique checks & balances and staying away from dictatorship. Equal central gov. power so no more people bring about missrepresentation. I dont get how that would stop it I mean the concept or the act. And gov. people act like they are better than fellow americans like a class system? Can you help me decipher what you meant?

The opening question was kind of retorical (sp?) so that you would get what else I had to say more certainly. Though in a sense you should see that the current government should pay us adherers/abiders in taxes. The government allowed in being "of" us should be considered as a priviledge to them. Thus a priviledge tax should be paid to abiders/adherer with all due respect even because of the mishaps and misrepresetations by the government. Those who dont truely adhere/abide shouldnt receive the pay from the tax of course. It's like why accept money from who you dont like, respect, honor?

Hell, I got framed my damn self by the federal government along with others I sure as hell didnt willingly allow to be speaking "of" me nor for me how they did. So we got something in common perhaps. I like to speak "as" me and "for" myself. And yeah, I'm talking about the whole 9, from in courts to elections to everywhere. Yeah, with a single state we Americans can still avoid a dictatorship because power would be spread out where Americans will start in getting a fair shot at putting legislation together and passing legislation into law.

Yeah, the government ppl are in a class of their own indeed. They dont even have to listen to average Americans when putting together legislation and passing it into law (just think about real ID). We can stop that with having a single state so that all of us enabled FAIRLY have a voice with sure action power in this country.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
With the ideal legislative school we wouldnt need or have a president any more. No, it would be a legislative school body doing the things a single president and vice president or king would do. That's right, the legislative school body would lead as many the country that's a single state.

So like jury duty there would be legislative duty that teaches as you're seated so that you get to play an active role in civil government and its foreign affairs.

The school body would change its randomly seated Americans (from who registered as required to enter the legislative school body after high school or after college or a time after becoming an American citizen) that makes legislation every year over a 4 year term and change its randomly seated Americans that vote on that made legislation every time something new is to be voted on to pass or not pass into law. Yeah, like seating an uneven, random jury for fairness for where the chips may fall. Uneven so there wont be any ties.

And the legislative school body should have its seated to both parts paid. The ones under the 4 year term would be paid more than the other part of course. So now an American coming up can look forward to making money without only having to sign up for the military to earn money.

^^This would be good for Americans and Americ's economy, ah?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Things such as NAU, real ID, and the alike we are facing because of intentional misrepresentation of us average Americans. Would such have been advoid under the ideal legislation school system I get at for Americans?

The Legislative School would be called just that or Legislative Presidential School since it would do things different and better (with a better Constitition) than former Congress and the former White house officals combined.

So then it would go in history that America is led by Americans (as American student-officals or American student-legislators or even presidential student-legislators) through a school system, which teaches and puts what it teaches into action though the very student-officals. Or thus, America is led by a presidential student-legislative school system.

^^Ha! How does any of that sound?

top topics

join