It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeti 2 Reticuli Planet erased from the records?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
zeta reticuli is where the greys are from
its no wonder

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Exactly the point....it seemed that either

1. a mistake was genuinely made

or

2. they don't want to attract attention to that system.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
they dont want to attract attention to that system

if thats a mistake its quite a large one
if we all study the makeup of the coverups its the same old song and dance
in this case.....its there .....abbracadabra now its not

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I agree, that's why I pointed it out...as it was news to me... I've since learned a lot about the effort to identify extra solar planets.... I had no idea they had learned us much as they have so far.....

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
eventually my dear gazrok it will become so blatantly
obvious there will be no denying it .
There are those who are very scared that there deception is not going to work and in the future we will notice the fear levels ratchet up a notch or two and well notice them scrambling to cover things up.
whats going to get them is they beleive that everything they are and that is real is what they are experiencing at this moment.They are trying to buy a slice of the infinite here on earth for there short material existence
a safety net
a sanctuary is what they beleive there buying ....when in fact they may be selling there souls

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sorry, I just had to bump this thread.

On this web page regarding Zeta 2 Reticuli, www.statemaster.com... , I found this statement which is very interesting:

"On September 20, 1996 an extrasolar planet was announced orbiting the star. The planet would have a short orbit (0.14 AU) and mass of about 27% that of Jupiter. However, the discovery was quickly retracted as the signal was shown to be caused by pulsations of the star."

Doesn't this sound like a cover-up to take attention away from the Zeta 2 Reticuli star system?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Whether or not the stories of either grays or reptilians coming from Zeta Reticuli is true (I've heard both stories), both stars in the system are very good candidate for advanced life, even civilizations. Not only are the very similar in size and type to our sun, the stars are also of the right age to have planetary systems that could have by now evolved advanced forms of life (they are 6-8 billion years old, our own sun is about 5 billion years old). Also, by now most of the stray planetoids - comets, asteroids, etc. would have been cleared out of the planetary disc, so they will be in less danger of destruction by impact events.

The only major deficiency they have is that they are low in metals, which might make it hard for large, rocky planets to form. Not impossible, just hard.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
retractions happen thats the nature of this business its unfortunate but not entirely unavoidable. This isnt the first nor will it be the last in exoplanet history.

Kepler has around 170 candidate planets earmarked for follow up confirmation. They expect 60% maximum to turn out to be planets.

This is one of the reaons the kepler team are considering delaying releasing the raw data to the science community for another year. They fear other poeple jumping the gun without proper confirmation and having to deal with a pile of retractions which makes them look bad.

p.s i thought you would be pleased a 0.3 jupiter mass planet has been removed, leaves room for a terrestrial sized planet in its place.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

another problem is in that length of time the HZ has moved outward from the star. Any planets in the HZ a few billion years ago will now be fried. Lets hope the greys managed to find a solution to that problem

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
another problem is in that length of time the HZ has moved outward from the star. Any planets in the HZ a few billion years ago will now be fried. Lets hope the greys managed to find a solution to that problem

Sure, or it could have moved outward and brought other planets INTO the habitable zone...as our sun gets hotter, Mars could become more habitable again. Yes, there's other issues there, like lack of a magnetosphere, but we don't know what conditions could be like on worlds in the ZR system...and with two stars there, nearly identical in size and age, that's twice the chance.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has.

How embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by 11thdimension
That is incredible.You know we're in serious trouble when the powers that be are so desperate to suppress info that they are trying to cover up PLANETS.lol

From what I remember,the zeticular region was a binary star system?

It's not a binary. It's two very close stars travelling parallel to each other.

They say most systems are binary. I've been told all systems are at least binary. So I don't really believe their findings there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join