It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian family hacked to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Austrian family hacked to death

news.bbc.co.uk

An Austrian man has handed himself into police after allegedly hacking his wife, seven-year-old daughter, parents and father-in-law to death with axe.

The unnamed 39-year-old walked into a police station in Vienna and confessed that the bodies of his wife and daughter were in his flat, police said.

His parents were found dead in Linz, 180km (112 miles) west of Vienna, and his father-in-law in nearby Ansfelden.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow.... Is there something in the Austrian water that we should be aware of? It seems that there are more and more sickening stories coming out of Austria than I've seen in a while.

Between the kidnapped girl held for 8 years, the father who held his daughter for 24 years, the other weird story about the guy who put out a personal ad for someone that he could eat (and got a response mind you) and this, I'm really nervous to travel to Austria.

I mean here in the US all I have to worry about is getting shot for having nice kicks, over there I have to worry about being kidnapped or eaten?

Wacky!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why do you think Freud an psychoanalyze originate from Austria?

join