It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 232
<< 229  230  231   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kattraxx

Not my first time around the block, but I just made a thread about an accurate dream prediction, including location, time of day,and magnitude.

The location was Hawaii.

Magnitude in the dream was 7.3 (actual magnitude of the largest one was 6.9)

Time of day: between 2:30 and 4:00pm pst (quake happened at 12:33pm Hawaii time,or 3:33pm pst).

Date lf dream: March 5th, 2018

Date of earthquake: May 4th, 2018

In my thread is a screenahot of the note i took that day, detailing the dream. I actually had forgotten about it until i saw the screenshot in my photos.

Here is the thread link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Haven't posted in ages, but tonight I had to make some popcorn! It has been so long since I made any, maybe two years, that I was afraid the bag of blue, Amish popcorn in the cupboard wouldn't even pop! But it did! And only about six unpopped kernels in the whole pot! And it tasted great! Who knew?

Anyhoo, other than the popcorn craving & still feeling hungry when I had already eaten, I don't have any of the usual earthquake symptoms yet.
Hubby does, but he said a seizure has been following him since this afternoon too, so it's hard for him to tell which is which for sure!

Incoming hurricane symptoms? Is there such a thing? Maybe low barometric pressure does something? It's still too far out yet though, yes?
There is a correlation between hurricanes & earthquakes, as Eric posted about in the past. It will be interesting to see what shows up around the east coast along with the hurricane!

Stay safe everyone!
WOQ

new topics

<< 229  230  231   >>

join