It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

Ding, ding, ding. Oregon. wow!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty speechless at this point.

You called it.

Tela

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm using Charlotte King's list of symptoms/regions.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
more nevada quakes:

MAP 1.7 2008/05/25 00:14:03 41.163 -114.809 12.0 15 km ( 9 mi) ENE of Wells, NV
MAP 1.6 2008/05/24 23:10:02 41.224 -114.832 8.0 17 km ( 11 mi) NE of Wells, NV

Tela

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't know why my post didn't post.

I just noticed the 4.6 in Oregon also. I'm a little concerned about the Mid-Atlantic Ridge area also I see that today there are more and larger quakes there, I don't usually see this so it is unusual.

www.iris.edu...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Mid-Atlantic ridge, an area of interest.

[edit on 5/24/08 by kattraxx]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They've added a second oregon quake

4.2 2008/05/24 23:20:39 44.327 -129.761 10.0 450 km (280 mi) W of Yachats, OR

Its actually timed to have happened before the 4.7

Tela

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm only seeing the one so far for Oregon.

This old Grandma is trying to get the grandkids to bed but they still seem to be feeding on snacks at the moment.

It's a little past 10 pm so I will be closing for this night.

My best for all of you and I will talk with you tomorrow.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Things keep getting stranger and stranger around the world its seems the more time is passing us by. Glad to see everyone is still doing well. They methods being tested here, are becoming remarkably accurate. Keep your chin's up ^.^

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by observe50

Mid-Atlantic ridge, an area of interest.

[edit on 5/24/08 by kattraxx]

4.8 2008/05/25 02:07:52 -12.758 -14.659 10.0 SOUTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE

Tela

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I watch the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and usually it is clear, every once in a great while you will see a small quake listed.

So to just see what IRIS has listed there and them getting larger is a little concerning as I mentioned.

I am hoping as bad as this is getting that this is happening to relieve something hugh in which case it is a good thing. I know that doesn't sound right but maybe things could be much worse if this wasn't happening.

If you look at the IRIS map you will see how it is bogged down with quakes but the USA is the only area that is in decent shape, hmmmm.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ding, ding, ding. Oregon. wow!

OK I am going to listen to you more
. Great work and I hope some people at the USGS are paying attention.

The last time we had quakes like this off the coast of Oregon is when things really got bad for your area so be safe.

I am worried about this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I believe Hawaii and Mexico hit as well. I try not to do too many regions at one time because it's confusing, so sticking with the western regions, more or less, unless something is really obvious.

I didn't sleep well at all last night and had a stomach ache & other things that I think are for the Reno area-- hope not. Siberian was under the dining room table again, but not now.

Actually, I'm getting Oregon again, I just noticed.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Skywatcher, the China prediction.... I was talking to Charlotte on the phone yesterday evening around 6 p.m. or so, when all of a sudden she said, ow, ow, ow... and I said, what's up? She said China will get a significant aftershock. Sure enough, I got up this a.m. and looked at the USGS site-- bingo.

So, hopefully, at least 1 to 3 days before, if this prediction comes to pass, Char will know it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

The last time we had quakes like this off the coast of Oregon is when things really got bad for your area, so be safe.

So you're thinking, Oregon, Wells, NV, Reno, NV? Wells has picked up...

Wells,NV

I'm a bit confused this morning about what I'm getting, whether it's Reno and/or SoCal and possibly Mexico... still trying to figure this combination of symptoms out...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Do the 'fishbone' clouds look like this? May 19th I took this picture of weird clouds in our sky above our home. My sister and I both thought these were really weird. An earthquake happened on the 21st in Tennessee. Here is the picture. Great thread, starring and flagging now.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Earthquake Clouds

The photographs you took look remarkably similar to the EQ clouds on this linked page, don't you think? I've been watching those little EQ's you guys have been having...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One Island is sticking out in my mind right now, OKINAWA. why?

As I said I live is Pennsylvania and we haven't had much of anything here which is a okay with me.

I'm feeling things that aren't normal for myself so I am also keeping a check even with nothing occurring here.

We have to really keep a check on all animals and monitor there movements and directions.

Could the Telsa resurrection be coming from Okinawa? I don't know why I feel this right now!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Skywatcher, the China prediction.... I was talking to Charlotte on the phone yesterday evening around 6 p.m. or so, when all of a sudden she said, ow, ow, ow... and I said, what's up? She said China will get a significant aftershock. Sure enough, I got up this a.m. and looked at the USGS site-- bingo.

So, hopefully, at least 1 to 3 days before, if this prediction comes to pass, Char will know it.

Wow she is good. What prediction exactly 1 to 3 days before?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
6.2 Kodiac Island Region is that Alaska?

www.iris.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join