It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

The memory thing has been bothering me too, but not in quite the same way...it seems to be more related to names, and specific words that maybe I use frequently, but often when I try to summon them up, I know that they're there, but just can't remember them properly, or even what the first letter is. It can take me a few minutes to remember a word like ......god, can't remember that either.....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Oh, wow! No stress there! Lol!
Good luck with everything!
I hope everything works out quickly!
Not a good feeling this time of year for sure!

We have a wood/coal burner, but I doubt we have enough wood.
The way we're burning it already, no way it will be enough.
Especially with a good 5 months to go yet.
That's if it's an average winter!
And we've used some coal at night already too.
Way too early for that!

We made 150 pounds of sauerkraut this year, usually we do 100.
Middle son wanted more this year. It's taking me forever to get it canned!
We have a good amount of coal & plenty of sauerkraut!
Oh, & a fair supply of gluten free flour for hubby!
Somehow I don't think we could live on just that for very long!

But this year I feel like the grasshopper instead of the ants!!!
I sure hope this isn't the year that anything happens! Lol!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

Thank you....we're going to see it in a couple of hours, and I have a very strong suspicion that we will be moving in a month, which is the very last thing I expected, and this is my busy time of year too. Ah well. At least my other half is the most laid back person I've ever met, but not lazy at all..."Baby, we'll just put everything in boxes, move it all to the new house, and then we live there....easy!
" ...while I'm running round on the ceiling stressed out of my head. To keep me a little saner, I'm just going to decide that what I'm feeling is the flare activity, and any resulting earthquake. Read somewhere that it takes around 48 hours for the full effect to be felt here, so maybe in 36-40 hours, we might see an uptick in eq activity if they're linked. So that would be very last on Thursday night here.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Woke up to ear ringing in my left ear this morning.

We are reacting to solar stuff, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I suspect we are, but I just don't know..it's very frustrating not being able to pin this down. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.
Stuff is changing so fast...it's like I just have to think about something and it's in front of me. I guess all we can do is keep watching and logging symptoms. I'm very curious as to how the next 36 hours will pan out. I feel like there is a big shift building somewhere. Bah...how useless is that prediction!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just had a pretty jarring bout of muted hearing-turned-LOUD-ear-ringing. Like someone flipped a switch, *poof* goes the hearing. And just as suddenly, very loud, high-pitched ringing that is still getting higher in pitch, and louder. I feel like I'm sitting through a tones test, where the pitch ascends until you can't hear it anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have felt pretty crappy the past few days. Had some vertigo the other day too. Have felt some slight tremors as well. My mood has been irritable at times and I haven't felt like doing anything. Today was a bit better but all this solar activity and comets nearby and all I figure its worth checking in. Hope everyone is well.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
How is everyone doing? It's been kinda quiet so I hope that means you're all ok. Personally....I feel like poop!
Very painful almost everywhere, sore ribs, arms, ankles, even a headache yesterday, but mostly what I want to log are the dreams I've been having the last few nights. I don't usually have dreams intense enough to remember, but the last two nights I've had very vivid dreams in colour about seeing cities and settlements along coastlines that have been abandoned. There is no sign of debris like we've been seeing in the Philippines, so I don't think I'm replaying that, just lots of empty buildings that have started to decay and no sign of life at all. I don't see any water, but know somehow I'm in a coastal city. Maybe it could be related to Fukushima, I can't quite tell.

Anyway...just thought I would log it here...hope it means absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Well my Earthquake app has been going off tonight, Russia is quaking big time tonight.

An earthquake page.

Real time earthquake page

Stari

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I just noticed the Russian quakes...quite hefty. I'm also curious about their latitude at almost 55 degrees north. I have this wee theory that I feel quakes much more if they're on a latitude close to mine, and I'm at 57 degrees north. The Aleutian Island quakes quite often give me a headache in a very specific point. Maybe the Russians aren't finished yet, cos I'm sooo sore this morning...

I love your avatar, by the way...my favourite colour combination.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Things are okay relatively so far here. Aside from being rather sluggish and kinda just wanting to be in bed a lot and sleeping too much that is. I don't know what is up with that. Felt nauseated last night a bit though.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There has been a little pile of quakes in the Aleutians in the last 24 hours, up to a 5.8. I'm as sore as hell, with weird pains in places I don't usually get pains, like my ankles and toes. It's not even cold here today, so it's not that setting me off. Something lurks, I think. Stay safe everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah I think something is afoot. I have felt really sluggish today worse than usual. I feel like I can't do much of anything and it's really frustrating. It seems my blood pressure is a bit low or something too. I am hoping it's just the cold weather (had a cold snap yesterday with random snow) I turned the heat on and I am going to see if that helps. Though I have been pretty much unmotivated to do much of anything as nothing really appeals and it all kind of feels like I can't focus and am kinda trapped in my mind sluggish body. Had nausea and a dull headache too. I'm keeping my eyes on the sun more than anything right now and this bombardment of CMEs and whatnot. I think it's just caused a constant level of crappiness. The recent time change and less sun during the day is not making things better as I am prone to SAD and feel my day is over when the sun goes down. I swear it feels like I just got my day started. Then to add on top of it all my personal and financial worries, holidays and all. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe

Maybe your pregnant? Umm that is if you are a female..

I have been so freaking tired as well. I can't seem to stay awake at night, it sucks!

Stari

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've been stuck in that weird Twilight Zone feeling of "am I in the right universe?" all day today. Yeah, I've actually asked myself that once or twice today
It's....weird. I've been getting good sleep for a change, haven't been sick. Today has simply felt colossally "off", there just isn't any other way to put it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Stari
reply to post by rbkruspe

Maybe your pregnant? Umm that is if you are a female..

I have been so freaking tired as well. I can't seem to stay awake at night, it sucks!

Stari

Lol! That's not it! If it was I would be incredibly shocked.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Nyiah
I've been stuck in that weird Twilight Zone feeling of "am I in the right universe?" all day today. Yeah, I've actually asked myself that once or twice today
It's....weird. I've been getting good sleep for a change, haven't been sick. Today has simply felt colossally "off", there just isn't any other way to put it.

Yeah off is a good way to put it. Things sorta evened out after sunset and I started feeling better and more like myself but things are very strangely off indeed. Still a headache lingers though.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
thisThere was a 6.1 that was in the scotia sea.

I think that might be what is vibrating around the world

Sorry about the bad link. Try this one.
edit on 14-11-2013 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2013 by crappiekat because: bad link[/editby
Ok let me try again,

I just got done work 13 hours. Very tired.

edit on 14-11-2013 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Both of us too!
Getting plenty of sleep, but still tired!
Feels like I'm moving in slow motion!

Really noticed it before the 6.6 the other night & 6.1 tonight.
But had the 'sleeping pill' effect AFTER the one tonight.
So maybe another one on the way?
WOQ

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm really worried about the level of my symptoms today. They're the worst they've ever been, and the pain in my ribs and back actually woke me up last night. Everything hurts this morning, even my ankles, and my fingers are sore for the first time in almost a year, to the point where I'm struggling to get the lid off a jam jar. It's not cold here, very mild for Scotland in November really, so either I'm reacting to a weather system that's coming in maybe next week, or something else is building, but whatever it is, it's massive.

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join