It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Same eardrum was vibrating again this morning,
& it just started up again now.
Aftershocks from the 6.5 in the Gulf of Mexico coming?
Young cat is trilling & pawing me too.
Old cat just went under the desk.

Missed seeing if they noticed that one,
we were outside for an hour when it happened!

Just a FYI, elderberry wine did stop my ear from vibrating.
But that was probably because just 4 ozs put me right to sleep! Lol!!!
WOQ

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

I've had a massive ear ring...not pleasant at all, and I'm feeling very sick and a little dizzy, headachy...I don't think this is over at all. It actually feels more like motion sickness, it's that bad.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
After I posted earlier about the restless & bored/agitated comments I've heard from people today, one of the kids came up a while later after waking and told me she was "very, very bored. THIS much bored!" (while holding her arms out to her sides outstretched) We got everybody dressed and did some household necessities shopping, and even that didn't help. We're all bored out of our skulls today, fidgety, restless. Nothing we try to do seems like it can cut into the boredom. It's like the ultra-boring summer vacations as a kid where you couldn't get out of the house to do anything because of either conflicting schedules or lack of funds, except magnified 100 fold. The people that were agitated earlier are less so, more grumpy & snippy than anything, and everyone that was bored this morning is still feeling hopelessly bored as well. I was talking to a friend about all of the coincidences, and they said "Ooooh, cue the Twilight Zone music!" That's about right, it's definitely Twilight Zone-y.

You may be right, Cait, there could be more to come. A whole bunch of people might be picking up on something today without even realizing it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Damn that's really weird...why would it manifest as boredom though? I can understand anxiety and restlessness, but boredom is just downright odd. Maybe we're sensing that we're due for a big change, and no there is no point in the way things are just now...like something MUST change...and we're done with our current paradigm. Bah, I dunno.

And grumpy and snippy...that's me too, although i'm not so bad today. Last night I was hell on a skateboard though, and just about shredded my lovely other half when he said something smart arsed about the fact I had run over a bunny on the way home. ( I was gutted about that, and feeling very guilty and sensitive...he said it wasn't so bad cos it was just a baby, and therefore didn't have baby bunnies of it's own to look after...of course I went up like a rocket and assumed that he meant that women were only worth something if they had children...talk about over reaction!
)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hi Cait!!

I haven't been to this thread in quite some time. I hope everyone is doing well

I just wanted to tell you guys about a dream that I had the night before last. It was very bizarre, and it keeps coming back to me, so I thought I would post it here just in case.

It was the kind of dream where everything seems to change constantly. The places, the people, the emotions were changing very rapidly and didn't seem to make much sense. And then I was seeing the Space Needle in Seattle, it was falling apart. One side was falling off. But I wasn't near the Needle, it was like I was watching it from afar. And I was thinking to myself how horrible the earthquake must be to cause it to fall apart.

I have never been to Seattle and have never had any desire what so ever to see the Needle. I can not recall seeing anything recently about the Space Needle, and so it seems rather random to have had that dream.

Thank you for letting me share this here, hopefully by writing this, the dream will leave me alone

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Was wrong about a week, but still feel something deadly is on its way. Really feels strong and soon.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Maybe this was what you have been sensing, lasertaglover?
Mag 7.3 offshore Honshu, Japan

edit on 10/25/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmmm..

There's been a mag 7.3 quake off the coast of Japan, directly east from Fukushima prefecture.

Details:

M7.3 - Off the east coast of Honshu, Japan 2013-10-25 17:10:16 UTC

Event Time

2013-10-25 17:10:16 UTC
2013-10-26 03:10:16 UTC+10:00 at epicenter
2013-10-25 19:10:16 UTC+02:00 system time

37.194°N 144.663°E depth=10.0km (6.2mi)
Nearby Cities

325km (202mi) ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan
326km (203mi) E of Namie, Japan
331km (206mi) SE of Ofunato, Japan
333km (207mi) ESE of Yamoto, Japan
475km (295mi) ENE of Tokyo, Japan

Details and image from USGS and their world quake map and data pages.

The quake is that big blue dot. It's red in the normal USGS map display but stupidly they make it blue if you click on it to get the details (shown in screen on lower left).

But anyway, this is not good to see, specially as it's a very shallow quake. Hopefully it is not a foreshock (no way to tell now). But that's not a great place to see such an event. Fukushima Dai-ichi (the nuke reactor disaster area) is unstable enough as it is without have the shakes from an offshore 7.3 rolling through there.

edit on 25/10/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

You beat me to it.

Or, to be more precise, with my fumbling fingers and uploading the map thing, I was still putting my post together when you'd already finished yours!

But for something as potentially serious as this, it's better to have it noted here twice than not at all.

Let's all hope by any and all things we believe in that the Japanese do not get another "major" quake in the region there. That wrecked nuclear site with its multiple damaged reactors and SFPs is bad enough already, another tsunami going through there -- or even just very heavy shaking -- could be even more catastrophic than what's happening there now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Ugh....my dog that went off minutes before the big Japan quake is very unsettled right now. He is not one that barks for no reason, and he is doing his irritated bark, while hiding under my desk.

Hope this isn't a foreshock.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

I sure hope that was it, but I really dont think so. Feel more pressure now if anything, like something is locking up somewhere.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't feel right. It's 3am and here I am wide awake, reading about another Japan 7 pointer. I feel like poop to be honest...very painful joints, muscles, skin, sore eyes, sore throat, extreme anxiety. It might be this big storm that's about to hit the UK, but I'm much further north than where it's going to hit so I dunno. I'm feeling like I want or need to hibernate...stock up and hide for a few months...it's really bad. Laser is right, I feel...something else is building, and it's bigger than we've had for a long time.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I've has a nagging Alaska headache for a day or so, but in the last hour, it's gone of the chart, and it feels like it did when there was the 6.1 on Sept 15th. The Aleutians have been kinda quiet for the last month, with nothing bigger than a 5.5, but this feels very sharp. Will be interesting to see if anything turns up.

Hope you're all ok...it's been very quiet round here.....

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anyone else feeling this?

Tension, anger, pressure?

Wicked.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hi!
I was wondering if anybody else was feeling anything!
Hubby has had a weird feeling for a few days now.
Mine just started today.

Like waiting for the 'other shoe to drop'!
Nerves on edge, antsy, drained.
Feel like an animal pacing in a cage.
We just feel like something isn't right!
But did see that someone mentioned there are solar flares again too.

It was so gloomy here all day
& now it's getting darker even earlier with the stupid time change!
We just feel like we want to hibernate.
So we don't know what to blame it on! Lol!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yup, I have that too...the least 2 days have been a nightmare. I actually closed the shop for an extra day, which I never do, just because I wanted some time out, it was that bad. I'm mostly pinning it on the fact that our dream house in the sticks has turned into a bit of a nightmare, but also watching the solar flare issue with interest. Like you, I can't decide what to pin it on. At least my Alaska headache came to nothing!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Add me to the "something isn't kosher" list, too. I've had a terrible time sleeping the past few days, getting 4 or 5 fractured hours a night. I noticed a few days ago the youngest cat was much more clingy than normal, too. Usually, he's content just to be within petting reach, but now he has to be touching some part of you, if possible.

I think this is probably related to my lack of sleep, but I'll mention it anyway. I've noticed that when I let my mind wander and get lost in deep thought, I can't remember what I was thinking so hard about when I snap back to reality. It's weird. I'm all "I just spent 15 minutes thinking, and I don't remember what about. WTH?"

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Oh, no...what happened with the house?
I was so excited for you when you described it!
Hope it all turns out okay.
Everything seems worse for sure, when we aren't feeling good too!

Hope it's all just solar flares that we're feeling!
Hang in there!!!
WOQ

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I just noticed on Dutchsinse's FB page that there was another large X class solar flare last night, somewhat earth directed, and there were radio blackout problems in the Pacific area for a while, so if definitely affected something here. I'm having quite strong physical symptoms since last night, but don't know what to think about the source.Very sore arms, ribs, back. I'm hoping they're purely mechanical and a trip to the osteopath will sort them out, but then there are so many other possibles.

The weekend was interesting...we had a heavy rain storm out of the blue on Saturday, which washed away part of the little bridge that is the only access to our house. We can still get cars over it, but heating oil trucks (which we need soon!), and emergency vehicles wouldn't risk it. It's a tiny bridge, and if it starts to disintegrate after the first heavy rain, it's not a good omen. The property owner seems to be very laid back about it...he will drop in part in Thursday to have a look. Allegedly. Almost a week after it was damaged. Bah. So yeah...the house is ok, although we've now discovered since the temperature has started to drop, that the double glazing doesn't work, which is a big deal in a place where the temperature can drop to -20 or lower. Then I did something yesterday that I know works very well, (but I really need to stop this!!
) ....I went house hunting, just in case the bridge issue escalates, and on my first phone call I found one, which we're going to see today, just about 200 yards from where I work. Mad synchronicities and insane plot twists, so I really have no idea what's stressing me out the most.

More solar flare activity is expected, I believe, and is hardly surprising, although the sun seems to have been a little quieter than expected as it approaches maximum...it seems to be playing catch up a little. I have a feeling there will be some earth based reactions too.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Young cat just came & trilled at me as I'm typing,
& my ears are ringing pretty good right now.
Our old 'quake' cat went to kitty heaven 2 weeks ago,
so I'm lost with out his signals!
Young cat has wanted attention before the bigger ones in the last two weeks,
but she has been doing a lot of sleeping otherwise.

I can totally relate to the thinking thing!
But I have to blame mine on chronic Lyme!
It does get a lot worse at times though.
I'll have to try & pay attention & see if there's a connection!

Today we were dropping things, dizzy, clumsy, uncoordinated...
Glad I was at home all day today, would have embarrassed myself! Lol!
WOQ

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join