It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Just dropping in here...going to watch the Seattle vid in a moment. I'm sorry you're all feeling so rough, and having weird symtoms. I've had none for a week or more and then last night at about 9pm BST, I crashed...felt very ill, almost flu-like, and was awake again at 2am with the same. Not so bad this morning, but kinda feel like someone has sandpapered the inside of my head. Just the usual stuff...IBS type feelings, aching joints, a little hot and cold chilled stuff. Hopefully it will subside now. And anxiety...massive clouds of anxiety that come from nowhere. The last was on Saturday morning, just a horrible feeling of doom. Has gone too though, thank god.

Wanted to add...I remembered while watching the vid that part of the reason I was awake during the night was yet another nightmare, and this time it was people trapped in a building while some disaster unfolded. I was one of them and I can remember grabbing my bag and telling people to get out, and we were all trying to get down the stairs in time. Strong panicky feeling and wanting to run and run. I got caught in a bomb scare in a London underground station about 20 years ago and it felt a lot like that...being told to move and not feeling like I could move fast enough to be safe.
edit on 22-10-2012 by caitlinfae because: of typos

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah, things are fun now. I have had a headache for quite some time, thought I was hungry but no. Nausea too. Cat has been asleep but was pretty freaked out earlier. I also felt dizzy sensations and that shaking below me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

yes sandpapered head is very familiar.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ugh.....

Head pressure, fogginess, and tiredness is back full force today. I was going so strong last week too.

Oh we'll, at least I got my house tidied up and shopping done. Gonna go lay down for a nap.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Ugh.....

Head pressure, fogginess, and tiredness is back full force today. I was going so strong last week too.

Oh we'll, at least I got my house tidied up and shopping done. Gonna go lay down for a nap.

I'll tell you what, this has been me all day too. No more of the normal EQ feeling but the symptoms you describe have taken me over too. I had to clean just to stay awake and get my mind off the headache. Otherwise I was in bed asleep. I think I fell straight on my face into bed at one point. This is just silly now!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm so full of energy right now, it's unbelievable!
I sure wish it would last forever.
And that the daylight & good weather would too.
There's so much that still needs done!

Poor hubby is just the opposite.
He's 'itchy', feels grumpy, has the pressure on his shoulders.
Said the symptoms are up to a 6!

He's going out to split some wood to work it off!

Funny how we feel it so differently!!!

WOQ

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi Doodle and WestCoast.
I'm feeling it too. Every time I feel
this way and check in, you two are right there.
I guess we'll wait and see.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Still not having any of my regular warning symptoms, but the ear ringing is almost constant since I last posted. I turned on my old noise maker just to drown it out last night so I could sleep.

Peace to all of you

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Worse night of sleep in a long time, but woke up to no more ear ringing. I wonder again if many of us are affected by the sun? X class flare last night.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There was a 6.0 in New Caledonia today which is close enough to Vanuatu to touch the other circle.
That's fairly large! Before that Japan got a 5.9.

Also the northern CA/Southern OR thing is doing it's small routine of blah sympathetic peri-nothings.

LOL. Haven't seen anything big on our side, but keep your fingers crossed US WC!

M6.0 - 39km WNW of Ile Hunter, New Caledonia
2012-10-23 09:39:31 UTC

M5.9 - Izu Islands, Japan region
2012-10-23 08:53:38 UTC

M3.7 - 36km SW of Ferndale, California (same thing at King City and Cobb CA)
2012-10-23 07:45:52 UTC

M6.2 - 108km WNW of Sola, Vanuatu
2012-10-20 23:00:32 UTC

edit on 23-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't think it's over yet.
My ears have been ringing at some point
almost every day for awhile now.
On the plus side though,
my energy is still in overdrive!

We were wondering about solar flares too.
When ever we have quake symptoms, but no quakes show up,
there have been flares. At least since we started watching them.

Hubby was driving to work this morning between the 5.9 & 6.
Said it hit him so fast & hard, that he thought he was going
to have to turn around & come back home.

When he did come home after work, he still felt pretty bad.
He kind of still had his 'earthquake face' on too.
When that happens, he looks so awful that people come up
& ask him if he's okay! They did at work today too.

He said a group of higher 5's or a double 6,
bother him more than an isolated 7!
I know the double 8's in April really messed with him!!!

Alaska has had 18 quakes, (3.0 to 4.6), in the last week.
The Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, & the Dominican
have had 15, (3.0 to 4.7), in that same time.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Alaska could still be from the one in Russia,
but it seems funny that the Caribbean is having
similar magnitudes at the same time.

Then there's the ones in ME, NE & OK too.
Something's moving!
WOQ

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

You definitely might be right...nothing all day, and just got a really loud, really long ear ringing just now.

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ah, ha!
Bazinga!

Update time = Wed Oct 24 1:29:23 UTC 2012

MAG UTC DATE-TIME LAT LON DEPTH Region
6.6 2012/10/24 00:45:37 10.118 -85.348 39.5 COSTA RICA

Here's your sign!!!

WOQ

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Okay I'm having HUGE ringing in my right ear. Not just once. It keeps flaring and quietening and flaring again.

Now I've got a headache coming on. This doesn't look good. Not my normal indicators at all.

This morning I had a brief spell of my normal EQ feeling but nothing since. My ear is still ringing on and off.

Could this be from the solar flare?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Feeling really weird today.
I wonder if this is what hubby feels all the time?

This afternoon I'm uncoordinated, tripping over my own feet, dizzy!
Hubby said he's dizzy, temples are throbbing.
Just saw this:

MAP 5.4 2012/10/24 17:56:01 17.844 -81.690 32.7 CAYMAN ISLANDS REGION

I hope that was it, I'm east coast, so it's possible.
But the symptoms are still there.
Are there still solar flares today?
Then there's the possible hurricane connection to look forward to!

I need to go outside & finish up some painting.
They are saying snow showers for us Mon & Tues!
Guess I'd better keep both feet on the ground!!!

WOQ

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Unless its closer to me in the midwest, I just have never felt anything less than a really stronger, shallow 6 point eq. I do think I react to solar activity, but only to x class or cme's. I believe the ear ringing earlier this past weekend related to the x flare, and then the ear ringing in the early part of the week was tied in with the costa rica eq.

Right now I'm not feeling anything, except for fascination in tracking hurricane sandy.

But with the full moon coming, and Mother Earth and Grandfather Sun being so active on many and different levels, I am going to be on the personal lookout for any of my normal eq precursors.

Peace and love to all of ya's!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I am with you here. Except for eating everything in sight, (oh, look at these Doritos nom nom),.... where was I?

Um yeah, I am back to my goofy self. Felt better about mid day yesterday. ( Now where did I leave that chocolate bar?)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sorry for not getting in here earlier. Tonight and last night have been awful.. I am feeling okayish now but still my head is splitting and I am dealing with a cat who has been out of sorts and realllllly needy. I am also trying to keep an eye on that hurricane. As for quakes its quiet on the maps last I saw but something is abound. I literally feel it.. its like trembling. I hate feeling that. It reminds me of before the quake in VA last year. 2 solid weeks before it was trembling like this.

I have noticed some slight wooziness too but I am not sure if that is from solar energies or not... I do think that we may see more stuff south of the US. Cant say where though... just a feeling.

i hope everyone is safe!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's really amazing how we're feeling such similar things all over the planet. Well, at least some of us are. Virtually identical feelings/symptoms. I'm still feeling a bit out of it and need to sleep a LOT more than normally. I'm literally overwhelmed with fatigue at times. I won't even mention the other symptoms anymore. They are the same as the rest of you express.

Last night was pretty bad though. I fell asleep without cleaning the kitchen or even brushing my teeth. I don't feel to great yet today either. I think I'll take a long walk in the forest and see if that helps anything at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Feeling a little groggy this morning. Can't get my head on straight.

May be all the junk Food put in my system yesterday though?

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join