It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Anyone else with a sudden sense of........a big 'disturbance' right about now???

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Several times yesterday I had bouts of disorientation and dizziness that were strong. I didn't get a chance to check out the quake thread to see if it there is a correlation. Springtime is in full force across the US so there is a lot of congestion and pressure that is usually associated with it at this time of year and it may be hard to distinguish symptoms from sinus problems to earth activity. But I for myself I was not having sinus congestion yesterday, the dizziness was transient and this means earth related for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Just woke up from a very terrifying dream of being in a really big earthquake. Never felt anything like it before. Really shaken up right now and not sure I want to go back to sleep just yet. Don't really know where I was in the dream. Quake hit while I was in an arcade I have never seen before. Last place I remember being was riding a bike in my hometown and I don't remember how I got to the arcade. I was with two men I have also never seen before, no names. Last thought before I woke up was that something was going to fall on top of me and I was going to die in there. Scary scary stuff... I have a headache now. This is what I get for trying to go to sleep early!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Anybody still keeping up with this thread?

Had another dream last night of a 7.2 in the Oklahoma area. Dreams of quakes are not incredibly common for me, once or twice a month maybe if that. Nothing more detailed about it than that, I just saw it on the map in my dream.

Today all the neighborhood outdoor animals have been.... rowdy to say the least. I've been hearing dog fights all day. There's cats I believe climbing over the back fence, in and out. It's just been noisy today. The dog barking was especially strange since the noises seemed to be coming from the backyard of the house next door which is currently vacant. It's usually pretty quiet except for the stray cat that sits outside my window under the bushes and meows every night. I haven't heard him tonight.

Also, strange pain in my foot, no reason for it. Just hurts like I did something to one of the joints in there. I've been fairly inactive and haven't put much if any stress on it so I don't know where the pain came from but bending my toes and walking is difficult. Thought it might be worth noting.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

Hi TMG,

yes, still keeping up with the thread. Just not posting much right now.

Re this dream of a quake in OK. Would the location you saw on the map place it east of Oklahoma City (say in the direction towards Fort Smith), or southeast, or neither of these? Just curious because I'd like to know if what you saw on the map seems to follow the trend of what's actually been happening or not.

Don't quite know what to make of the dogs and cats situation down your way. SoCal is so constantly seismically active it makes me wonder how they deal with everything they sense. Have you noticed the canines and felines are also more vocal/restless around the time of a full moon?

Regards,

Mike

edit on 6/4/12 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes the Oklahoma quake in my dream was east of Oklahoma City close to the Arkansas border. This would be the second dream I've had of a 7.0+ in that general area.

I honestly rarely ever pay attention to the moon phase so I couldn't answer your last question if I tried.
They have calmed down a lot since the last time I posted, not sure what all the commotion was about but I haven't heard a single dog or cat today. Strangely enough, my mom has been stopping by a local fast food place where there is a stray dog that hangs around, she brings him food and water every day. Says he hasn't been around in a few days. Maybe it's not so strange, being a stray, but she's been taking care of him for a few months and suddenly he's not there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello...Anybody home???

Is anyone feeling anything today/tonight?

Hubby had chest pains yesterday & earlier today.
He said his emotions are all over the place today....Out of nowhere he feels really happy for a few minutes, then back to normal for a while, then feels like he's going to cry for no reason! He's normally pretty even keeled, except he sometimes gets cranky before eqs!!! Not a roller coaster ride like this!

Either a quake looming, or something happening in the family that we didn't hear about yet!
Hope not, on both accounts!!!
Waiting for IT.......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Have been feeling like I'm on an emotional roller coaster last few days myself. I am trying to blame it on hormones personally but I can never be sure as a woman. I broke down crying yesterday while cleaning my room up, for no real reason. I've had a very severe outbreak of canker sores lately which are usually due to stress but I don't know what I'm stressing about honestly. I've lost 10 pounds from not eating because the mouth ulcers are causing me too much pain and my appetite is non-existent. Things just kind of suck right now and I've got no explanation for any of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
South America in for some serious shaking today.....

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

I hope you feel better soon. As far as the sores go, stay away from acidic foods. Tomatoes, oranges, even apples break me out. I have to swish hot salt water or Listerine time to time to help clear them up.

reply to post by operation mindcrime

Do you have a feeling about this? Could you elaborate a little better. I like to see how people interpret their feelings so that I may learn more about mine.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

you are not alone in that today or yesterday...add to ear pressure and feeling like somone was stabbing me in my ear..hubby said he was having the same and he is in houston 500 miles away this week.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ur44lois

My ears have been hurting with that stabbing pain the last two days as well. Last night I went to clean them out with a q-tip thinking it was just some blockage giving me the pressure/pain feeling and it came out with blood on it... not sure what that was about. Wasn't much blood but I've never seen any blood come out of my ears before. I know I didn't jam it in too far as it didn't cause me any pain and I'm always careful about cleaning them. I am trying to find a local doctor that will take me in soon to listen to all these strange problems I've had lately and try to find some solutions.

Thought I felt some shaking here earlier but after checking USGS all I'm seeing is a 1.8 right around here at the air force base, but it was a whole hour before the shaking I felt. Though I won't be surprised if that 1.8 gets deleted soon, seems everything that happens around here does.

Thanks for the well wishes!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Woke just after 2am last night with intense headache, nausea, stiff painful neck, felt like being hungover without drinking liquor. Drank some water, finally able to fall asleep, but woke suddenly at about 4am. This time much much worse, whole head felt like it was being crushed, nausea and weird hollow/empty feeling in stomach. Finally gave in, took 2 excedrin with coffee, which helped, but woke me up. So it was 4:30ish a.m., I turned on the tv and saw the 2 big quakes had just happened, at the same time the headaches hit and woke me.
Its 4pm-ish now and its kicked back in, so I'm gonna check if theres been another big one.
(fyi-The big japan quake woke me the same way)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TMG333

Take some acidophilus and lysine, and also do a peroxide mouth rinse. Daily. The mouth sores will disappear. Also take vitamin B stress complex, and Melatonin. Both daily.
I go through the same stuff.
be well..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I know it's after the fact but I have been getting some really strange pains and sensations over the last week before the Sumatran EQ 8.2

At 3am before the event, I got a vibration in the nether region.????

And over the last week I have had sharp pains in my left ear and in my head-left side.

I don't know if it is relevant but my compass has been off by 8 degrees more East.
From March 9-13 2012 my compass was also off by 8-9 degrees. I took photos.
I wonder if the magnetotail has been affected this time too? As it was in March 2012.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just looking over the past few pages of this thread, people have noticed notable items on

March 2
March 3
March 4
March 7
March 9
March 13
March 14
March 16
March 19
March 20
March 21
March 22
March 23
March 26
March 27
March 28
March 29
April 2
April 5
April 10
April 11
April 12

Is anyone prepared to start narrowing things down a little?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ok these eq's gotta stop. The stabbing ear pain starts about 4 hrs before the biggest one hit would get a little better after wards then start again before the next. I have staggered all over the house like a drunk for the last 24 hrs with severe joint pain, intermittant nausea, and feeling like my head would explode with headaches that only eased up after taking a narcotic pain pill. After each event I would sleep for anywhere from 30 min to a couple of hours and basically have been up these last 24 hrs with little naps inbetween. Dizziness yeah that too. Its strange like your whole body is being put under increased gravitation which sounds insane and your head wants to explode. At 2ish my time I had to rock myself out of bed and felt like I could not stand straight up, the rest of the night has been in the living room going from puter chair to recliner to couch. Yeah I feel like a total nutbar.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have been trying to link my headaches with earthquakes, yesterday summed it up for me. I actually felt great yesterday, no pressure in my head, no dizziness, no more ear pain. Hmmm... maybe the Doc is right and it is tension. I guess I will schedule a therapeutic massage after all. What will it hurt anyway.

The pressure in my ears last week leading up to Monday was almost unbearable. Tuesday was a little better and then I woke up yesterday morning and felt so much better. I actually cleaned my house for about four hours before the munchkins came home.

I was wondering if anyone else experienced the energy burst like I did. Unless I am backwards, I don't think I can link my symptoms with quakes.
Darn I thought I had something there.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ur44lois
Ok these eq's gotta stop. The stabbing ear pain starts about 4 hrs before the biggest one hit would get a little better after wards then start again before the next. I have staggered all over the house like a drunk for the last 24 hrs with severe joint pain, intermittant nausea, and feeling like my head would explode with headaches that only eased up after taking a narcotic pain pill. After each event I would sleep for anywhere from 30 min to a couple of hours and basically have been up these last 24 hrs with little naps inbetween. Dizziness yeah that too. Its strange like your whole body is being put under increased gravitation which sounds insane and your head wants to explode. At 2ish my time I had to rock myself out of bed and felt like I could not stand straight up, the rest of the night has been in the living room going from puter chair to recliner to couch. Yeah I feel like a total nutbar.

Omg, that is my exact same experience for the last few days. Check out my post above, earlier in this thread. I told my girlfriend that when I stood up, I felt like I was going to crumple vertically to the floor, like a marionette, it was so weird. The neck and head pain, and the empty weird feeling in my stomach, seem to stop and start out of nowhere, too. I think its geomagnetic. .

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeeeppp!!!
I've had lots of energy for at least a week. So much so that I wanted to do everything at once!
There's one thing that I don't know if I can connect to eq's though. I woke up a week ago Tuesday with my lower back or hips stuck.
No pain, just stiffness, like the joint locked! If I sit down for more than 5 minutes, I can hardly move when I get up!
Never had anything like it before!
Yesterday when I woke up it was almost gone. It didn't taper off over a few days, it was just almost normal.
This morning it was back a little. (The two 6's?) I joked that I was feeling eq pressure build up! Then when it happened again today,
I didn't know what to think!
(Filing it away for future reference!)
Usually before an eq I'm 'antsy' & really hungry. I haven't been this time, except for about half an hour last night!

Hubby has had migraines, chest pain, been dizzy, off balance, felt like a weight was pushing down on his shoulders, & short of breath.
He said it felt like someone kept pushing him under in a swimming pool!
This time he was happy & sad at times, in waves, for no reason. Said the sadness felt like a lot of people had died.
He was really relieved when the reports came out good!
Usually he's really cranky before. Not this time, he's been in a really good mood otherwise!
But he said it doesn't feel like it's over yet. On a symptom scale of 1-10, still about a 5.

I sure hope not. We're supposed to leave on a two day road trip tomorrow,
with one of our daughters, son-in-law, two grandkids & my sister.
Don't need anything else going on! Want to be able to relax & enjoy it!!!

Crossing our fingers & holding our breath! Yeah, like that will work!!!
WOQ

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join