It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights Witness Breaks His Silence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good Day Forumerions,

The recent "balloon/flare hoax" over Phoenix motivated this eye witness to share his experience from the original (authentic) event in 1997:

. . . when they started moving towards me, I turned to run . . .

I not only witnessed the 3/13/97 "Mass Sighting" from the time the formation of orange orb's were hovering just to the southeast of Sky Harbor at about the same altitude as the transmission towers on South Mountain. I could see lights from the city in the background, so I could tell it was not a solid object, but individual vessels that resembled 9 round, orange and red flowing lava lamps floating in formation silently and gracefully as it parrallelled South Mntn due west, then turned south as it went behind the range as I lost sight of it orb by orb as it turned south towards Tucson. Timespan of my sighting was 15-20 mins, time was about 8:30 until about 8:50.

I was working as every eve for 18 yrs, for XXX @ xxxxxx & xxxxxx in s. tempe. although they were never closer to me than 8 mi, when they started moving towards me, I turned to run, but they were only making a u-turn so I calmed down and continued watching. I felt that they knew I was watching, and they knew me.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

[edit on 5-14-2008 by worldwatcher]

new topics

join