It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Reptilian humanoids, and the Strategic Petroleum Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You fools . . . you FOOLS! Can't you see?

George W. Bush is a reptilian humanoid (true rumor: Oliver Stone was going to re-use some of the digital dinosaurs from the as-yet unreleased, and un-made, for that matter, "Jurassic park IV: Bikini Beach Brachylophosaurus" starring Lorenzo Lamas, Christy Canyon, and "Triumph the Insult Dog" as "Mr. Codish").

Well, DUH, right, about Bush? But what you don't yet know (but you will after you read this posting AND buy my book, coming this summer from Parasitosis Publishing, titled, "Buy and Read My Book to Know All About the True Rumors!") is waging his war in Iraq because he wants to not only reclaim, but to also clear away all of the "local riff-raff" (lizard-boy slang for humans, don't'cha know) from the place because that's where his real family first landed on Earth from Planet X and he wants to hold a family reunion (12/20/2012? BYOB? Hope my invitation isn't lost in the mail . . . or the coming Apocalypse).

The Strategic Petroleum Reserves -- SPR, for you readers of Slate.com -- aspect AND Bush's endless calls for expanded drilling for oil is to make sure there's for these hungry alien master lizard dudes TO EAT. Oh, sure, yeah, they like to snack on the occasional kitten, goat, or B-List Central- or South-American investigative reporter, but OBVIOUSLY interstellar lizard-ians drink oil -- sweet crude, they dig special, when they can get it (true rumor #2: the high-sulphur stuff gives 'em gas). Yeah, there's already a lot of the crude in the general neighborhood of the proposed the picnic grounds, but, dang it, these Lounging Lizard Lads and Lasses are gonna be HUNGRY after their long journey, right?

So, to summarize:

Bush = lizard guy

Iraq = Interplanetary Cracker Barrel

and

SPR = "The entire right side of the menu (including the Maryland Fried Chicken Dinner)!"

Now that you see all this, doesn't EVERYTHING NOW MAKE SENSE???

Yeah, it does to me, too . . .

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I didn't fully understand...are you being serious or sarcastic?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LJ Lankershim
You fools . . . you FOOLS! Can't you see?

Well, DUH, right, about Bush? But what you don't yet know (but you will after you read this posting AND buy my book, coming this summer from Parasitosis Publishing, titled, "Buy and Read My Book to Know All About the True Rumors!")

You Fool, you aren't supposed to use ATS to sell anything. Duh!

Despite all the suspense about the true secret agenda you propose, I think I can wait until I find a copy of your book for .05 cents at a garage sale!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

edit to add:

Paratisosis Publishing, is that a subsidiary of Delusional Parasitosis?

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation

I didn't fully understand...are you being serious or sarcastic?
[edit on 14-5-2008 by MissInformation]

Right! That's just what "THEY" want to you ask!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by LJ Lankershim]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LJ Lankershim

there should be a seperate forum for..."THE ATS COMEDY CLUB" 2-reptilian minimum, shirts, shoes, and aluminum hats required. all proceeds go to skeptic overlords favorite bar tab. all photon torpedoes, phasers, must be checked at the door.

top topics

join