It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something will happen either may 23 or two days before or two days after

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have had this feeling in me for a while now. i think an a big earthquake or something very big. i don't if something is gonna happen or not but i'm just putting it out there to see what will happen.

I believe we are at then end times or close to it

Haha Yeah thats all i got

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i see that you're new here so i'll go easy on you.

you need to provide more than "i think something will happen". as much as possible, specifically what? why? evidence to suggest or reinforce your claim?

you have none of the above. even if you DID have a good explanation, we hear "*this horrible calamity* is going to happen *when*" pretty frequently. since none of them have really panned out, i'm sure you can imagine our apathy and skepticism towards threads like this.

elaborate next time.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i understand what you are saying

i really don't have any evidence if something will happen or not its just a feeling i don't expect people to believe me because i wouldn't either.

There is no evidence .

but i did say an earthquake but if that doesnt happen then something else could.

and why because the end times are coming whether you want to believe or not.

There

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OK, perhaps the question should not be where's the evidence?

Rather, what gives you your conviction?

Why do you believe that specific date instead of may the 31st or whatever?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
welll the other piece of it is that because of the limited information, it would be easy to take any event in that 6 day span and say "see! i told you!" there has been a lot of recent noteworthy news relating to natural disasters. i don't doubt that there will be a storm/earthquake/volcano/etc that will fall within your specified time frame. there's no "prediction" involved - just presumption based on recent events.

really, i'm not trying to give you a hard time. just get you thinking. unless you can give some good info or have something profound/discussion-inducing, then most people here will completely ignore your post.

AP: exaclty. that's what i was getting at.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
haha i know dont worry

the reason why it was significant was on may 10 i was watching a movie cloverfield, an awesome movie but that is besides the point. There was an earthquake in the movie on the tv.

right when that happened i just got this very big feeling like someone or something was telling me something and that was all i could think about and i have always know about this site so i decide to post because i felt that, that was the right thing to do.

I really don't know if something will happen.

you are right about it not being a predication, so i wll call it a feeling associate with a predication.

what do you think?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have a feeling this hurricane season will be awful for the Caribbean and Florida.....

oh and we have forum for Members Predictions.. moving thread there...

Dreams and Predictions Forum on BTS

new topics

top topics

join