It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel UFO Hunters info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
FYI -

I was under the impression that the UFO Hunters series might have been scraped or canceled because there are no new episode listings on the History Channel web site. I emailed Bill Birnes and this is what he said:

"The show is still on, but now in reruns until our second season starts up in September. We're shooting it over the summer and you will see new episodes in the new tv season this fall."

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi Reality. I was wondering if that was the case. Thanks for checking and updating! I have to admit that I will be looking forward to it.

Rush

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That'll give me time to store more M&Ms for the upcoming season.

I hope that the powers that be at THC have been reading our threads and understand what we're looking for. My hope is that we will see improved content, more contemporary cases studied, and less of the stupid inane experiments. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The thing is with UFO Hunters...all the evidence they find just doesn't tip the scale. Give me something new or crazy that is concrete. This may be wishful thinking but anything is possible. Can't wait for MonsterQuest to start up again.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can't believe I missed this series completely. I was thinking is was the one on Sci-Fi. That's bad planning man, 2 shows both called UFO Hunters, both airing for the first time on the same day!? I guess originality is no longer a necessity in TV land.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
I can't believe I missed this series completely.

That was confusing being that they were both called UFO Hunters. The SciFi one didn't last long. But look on the bright side, you'll have fun watching all of the reruns. There is a thread started on each one I believe, so you might want to run an ATS search as well.

Hey, welcome to ATS.

Rush

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
That'll give me time to store more M&Ms for the upcoming season.

You better! Do they go better with red or white wine?
So, what are we all going to talk about until September?

I hope that the powers that be at THC have been reading our threads and understand what we're looking for. My hope is that we will see improved content, more contemporary cases studied, and less of the stupid inane experiments. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh, you know they have. I'm almost positive that one of them is an ATS member. I'm just saying.....

Rush

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yeah well if you really want something good then watch the UFO Files on the history channel. UFO Hunters? Complete waste of time and money. Terrible show.....

I will say that I will give it a CHANCE next season, but if it continues on the way it has, then I will no longer even consider watching it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
yeah well if you really want something good then watch the UFO Files on the history channel.

That's a great series as well, but have they had any new episodes lateley? Maybe I'm just missing them.

Rush

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I am not sure. I actually never watched the show until I saw it on after UFO Hunters one night. i was thinking "wow this show is way better!" So, pretty much every show is new to me. i sure hope that is a series that continues.

top topics

join