It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle Beach Bike Week 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well here it is again, Bike Week. The Harley is all shined up, tuned and I have been riding a day or so now.

Although due to gas prices, the turn-out is about 10% less than last year, there are still a ton of bikes and people here in our little town...

I will be posting some pictures for you all and trying to give you an impression of what it is like here during this week. Maybe some of you will want to come join in the fun.

There really is a Harley there!

More to follow..

Semper

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Awesome bikes Semper! Was that a fun time or what? I havent been to a biker ralley for a good long time. I miss the mayhem.

Oh the first picture was of a harley RIGHT

[edit on 5/14/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yep, there's a Harley there somewhere...

More cool bikes and a look at the crowds...

And this is really just the start of the week...

Semper

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've never been to a Bike rally, but the impression I got was that it was a lot of beer drinking and biker chicks lifting their T shirts and exposing their breasts. Much of that style of revelry taking place Mr. Semperfortis?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well.......

Rumor has it that in the establishments I never frequent, this sort of behavior does exist...

Of course I would never know....

But not out where the bikes and the riding goes on.

Seriously, Myrtle Beach is proud of the reputation for being "Family Orientated" and nothing like that in public would ever be tolerated..

But in the clubs and private gathering spots.......

Who knows...

Semper

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It was a great time, but I think it was more like 40% less of a crowd from the last few years. All of the vendors said the sales were down and there seemed to be a lot more room to move at all the hot spots. Still great fun.

top topics

join