It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast: Steve Bassett interview - impending disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
On the 12th of February 2008, George Noory did an interview with Steve Bassett. Its an extremely interesting interview.

Anyway, one thing that interested me about this interview is that Steve mentioned that more and more governments would be releasing information about UFO cases, aswell as France and various other countries, eventually leading the the inevitability of one country or another blowing the lid on the whole thing. He says "they are preparing for disclosure" in the beginning of the second video.

One this Steve did mention is that as countries begin to release more and more files this is a sign of impending disclosure, and with the recent news about the UK releasing some of its UFO files (even though there doesn't seem to be anything of interest within them - or so I'v heard) and the vatican announcing out of the blue that it's ok to believe in aliens, are we getting ever closer to what the ufo community has been pushing for for the last 60 or so years?

It's very intersting that the UFO topic has been bought forward in the media, especially at the Vatican for the first time.

Cheers

[edit on 14-5-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

with the recent news about the UK releasing some of its UFO files (even though there doesn't seem to be anything of interest within them - or so I'v heard) and the vatican announcing out of the blue that it's ok to believe in aliens, are we getting ever closer to what the ufo community has been pushing for for the last 60 or so years?

The "X-files" recently released by the MOD isn't going to generate the momentum needed for disclosure. However, "gun camera" (as stated by Bassett) video footage from a scrambled jet would probably do the trick. Considering the Vatican's recent statements... hmm who knows. The facts will come out sooner or later. They always do.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
at the most american gov't will come out with something like france did...there will be a few days of coverage..then it'll just go away. that will probably be the extent of it, so i'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Coast 2 Coast AM w/ George Noory - 25 July 2011 - guest: STEPHEN BASSETT
www.vimeo.com...

top topics

join