It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives

www.liveleak.com

This is a speech given by Ron Paul on the House floor in which he names the neocons and the views they adhere to.

"Ron Paul 2008 - He will do as much as he can
before he gets shot"
(visit the link for the full news article)

+13 more 
posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It takes some BA#@S to publicly call out these diabolical twisted individuals, but he did. At least someone out there still wants to save this country.....Ron Paul may be a nut to some or a joke to others....but to me....he seems more like a Patriot.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
can you post the names he mentioned? my youtube audio doesn't work

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
can you post the names he mentioned? my youtube audio doesn't work

This on Liveleak.com not You Tube. Try there and if you audio is still not working I will list them.

+22 more 
posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Let me tell you what people. Why don't you just vote for the most likely candidate to win the election, that way you can gloat and say "YOUR" candidate won. Don't worry about issues, or wars, or economics. No! you just go on and side with the "WINNING" team. And then we can "GLOAT" when this country is utterly destroyed because "YOUR" candidate won.

Please people take a bit of time and research Ron Paul. How could he not be your candidate, unless you want to see this country take the final plunge into oblivion.

I will likely vote for the "LOSING" candidate, but I will sleep well at night knowing that I voted my conscience.

www.ronpaul2008.com - our last great hope at a Republic.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"Neo-conservatives" or "Neo-cons" referrenced many times... and these names I caught... not 100% sure of accuracy, but it's close...

christopher hitchings --
leo strauss -- paul wolfowitz

rich pearl -- eliott abrams
robert kagan -- william krystal
michael ledine -- james woolsy
bill bennet -- frank gafney
don rumsfeld
dick cheyney

3 of those names show up in the top thirteen listed here...
Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

[edit on 5/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Mass hysteria has reared its ugly head for as long as humans have existed. Adolf Hitler worked enough people into a frenzy to justify the murder of millions of Jews. Jesus Christ, known by all as peaceful, if controversial, was brutally nailed to a cross because a few high-ranking officials felt threatened by him. Although one would hope that people would learn a lesson or two from the mistakes of the past, it seems that history, as the old cliché goes, is forever doomed to repeat itself.

Enter Senator Joseph McCarthy. While he may not have caused genocide or murdered a prophet, he was able to whip up hysteria in America in the early 1950s. McCarthy's issue of choice? Communism. The American Heritage Dictionary defines McCarthyism as "the political practice of publicizing accusations of disloyalty or subversion with insufficient regard to evidence."

Source

So, I guess the question would have to be, what are your thoughts on McCarthyism?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by

Christopher Hitchins
Leo Strauss
Paul Wolfowitz
Richard Perle
Elliot Abrahms
Robert Kagan
William Kristol
Michael LeDine
James Wolsey
Bill Bennett
Frank Gaffney
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Irving Kristol
Rupert Murdoch

Not sure about the spelling. That was an amazing speech considering the audience....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't forget those that are part of the Council on Foreign Relations. They are as bad, if not worse than the Neo-Cons and one big name that has been forgotten in neo-con land is George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

I think at this point everyone is under the impression that George Bush is simply a figure head if you will.....a very,very, stupid figure head. I think Dick Cheney is really running the show.He reminds me of Goldfinger from the James Bond movie.If I close my eyes I can easily picture him saying to James Bond
"No Mr. Bond......I expect you to DIE".

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

audio doesn't work with any video site

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Since the change of the political party in charge has not made a difference, who’s really in charge? If the particular party in power makes little difference, whose policy is it that permits expanded government programs, increased spending, huge deficits, nation building and the pervasive invasion of our privacy, with fewer Fourth Amendment protections than ever before?

Someone is responsible, and it’s important that those of us who love liberty, and resent big-brother government, identify the philosophic supporters who have the most to say about the direction our country is going. If they’re wrong—and I believe they are—we need to show it, alert the American people, and offer a more positive approach to government. However, this depends on whether the American people desire to live in a free society and reject the dangerous notion that we need a strong central government to take care of us from the cradle to the grave. Do the American people really believe it’s the government’s responsibility to make us morally better and economically equal? Do we have a responsibility to police the world, while imposing our vision of good government on everyone else in the world with some form of utopian nation building? If not, and the contemporary enemies of liberty are exposed and rejected, then it behooves us to present an alternative philosophy that is morally superior and economically sound and provides a guide to world affairs to enhance peace and commerce.

www.house.gov...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can't get the video for some reason, so I'm commenting based on what others have posted as 'the names' ... etc ...

Originally posted by KMFNWO
I will likely vote for the "LOSING" candidate, but I will sleep well at night knowing that I voted my conscience.

Same here.

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

Obama is a dual citizen of Kenya. Or a tri-citizen of USA/Kenya/Indonesia.

“Under the Independence Constitution of Kenya, Obama became a Kenyan citizen on December 12, 1963. He has never renounced his Kenyan citizenship. Obama’s Indonesian (Jakarta) school records list him as a citizen of Indonesia.

So does he have tri-citizenship? US/Kenyan/Indonesian?

Originally posted by Locoman8
Don't forget those that are part of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are CFR. I'm pretty sure McCain is too.

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I think Dick Cheney is really running the show.

I fully agree. If Bush were, then he would have been able to get that Constitutional Amendment rammed through. He didn't because of Cheney.

[edit on 5/14/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The above speech is copied from the Ron Paul library

www.ronpaullibrary.org...

[edit on 14-5-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
The above speech is copied from the U.S. House of Representatives website.

Um ... I think there may be infringment issues ... copyright issues .. you might want to check with the rules or a mod ... provide only a link and a quote or two ...

I could be wrong .. but I think there might be a problem.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I fixed it now. It is now from the Ron Paul library.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Government works are not copyrightable and cannot be infringed, only plagiarized (which has not happened here since credit was given).

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm afraid if I vote for Ron Paul then my vote goes to Hillary or Obama. Is Ron Paul trying to take the vote away from the Republicans? Everything he says is true and it's almost to good to be true. I'm tired of Dems & Rep and want a complete change but like I said." Is Ron Pauls vote gonna get him as President or the Democrats President?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join