It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lennon Was Killed By The Beatles!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, the government hated the Beatles so if there was any chance of the assassination leading back to the members of the band I'm sure the authorities would have followed it up. Why keep that a secret when you can discredit and arrest the whole band?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Come on people, not everything is a conspiracy. Lennon was killed by a crazed fan, nothing more.
There was a young TV actress that was also killed by a crazed fan in and around the same time, can't remember the name but she was very pretty. What followed was beefed up security for celebs.

This is a cruel joke I heard once.
Q: What will it take to reunite the Beatles?
A: Two more bullets.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think the Reagan hired King line is interesting. King here is Stephen King. Stephen King and Chapman look remarkably alike. I had heard that the prescription of the glasses worn by the man (purported to be Chapman) getting Lennon's autograph doesn't match Chapman's prescription but does match King's. Reagan wasn't even inaugurated yet. This theory uses "intel codes" in magazines as evidence. Kinda like "Men in Black" and the tabloids. It's alleged that King wrote of the killing in many of his books and referred to the killing in many interviews.

This is a picture of Lennon signing "Chapman's" album cover hours before his death. Also a picture of Stephen King from the same time period.

The theory is King killed Lennon, was arrested, and switched with Chapman at some point. The author who came up with this idea was Steve Lightfoot. he claims to have been threatened by King and that his father may have been killed because Lightfoot wouldn't drop this line of investigation.
In support of the Beatles doing it... I've heard maybe Paul had John knocked off after Yoko tipped off the authorities in Japan and Paul was busted for pot.

The government was very interested in Lennon. Richard Nixon, Strom Thurmond, James Mitchel, J. Edgar Hoover. Thurmond had memoed the Attorney General to have Lennon deported. Lennon's 300 page FBI file was hand labeled: ALL EXTREMISTS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED DANGEROUS. Lennon was under constant surveillance from 69 to 76 at least. There's no reason to think that they would have him followed and his phone tapped for 7 years then just quitexcept that the Republicans were out of office and President Carter had taken power from the intel community. Lennon told someone that if anything happened to him it wasn't an accident. He knew they were out to get him. He came out of retirement just as the Republicans were coming back into power. Chapman wasn't crazy. So maybe he was controlled by someone. Hypnosis was suspected in the assassination of RFK. Chapman resembled Sirhan in the way they both acted. Both were probably victims of government mind control.

Chapman wasn't really a huge Beatles fan. Not more than anyone of that generation. "Catcher in the Rye" may have been his trigger. It appears that the media was controlled even back then making Chapman look like a psycho with no evidence to back up their stories. It was disinfo and meant to smear his name so no one would question what happened. Chapman was socially normal and even was a camp counselor. Chapman changed his plea to guilty after six months of preparations to defend him at trial. He stated he had changed his mind because of a voice in his cell which he interpretted as being God. Could it have been some form of mind control?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Interesting theory but the pic you link to is cut in half. You can't even see the faces of either Chapman or King.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Strange. I have no idea why that is.

www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

that's the page you can see them at.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oooo, that does look like King in the photo with Lennon. Especially the glasses and cheekbones. Too bad his mouth isn't open so we could get a look at those teeth.
But, the lips look too full to be King, and the nose looks like Chapman's. Hmmm, I don't know. Interesting though.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by TheComte]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's been awhile, but I remember reading about some Indians (mainly Canada) where the Government were breeching a treaty and taking land back. I heard it would be exposed, but then Lennon was shot, canceling any front page info on the Indians dilemma. Can't find any info right now, but suggest researching this idea.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That picture is uncanny. That looks crazy like steven king. Though why would king want lennon dead??? I cant establish a clear connection between the two?? Was there money involved?

PS im starting to doubt that Paul Mcartney could have got lennon killed more now especially over pot. Would have made sense for him to have Joko assassinated though if she dobbed him in!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Paul McCartney died in the 60's and was replaced.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DolceStir

Now this I have heard before. I laughed when I read it somewhere, it would be interesting addition to this.

Edited to add:
BBC Link
www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by cindymars]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dont think Paul Mcartney was dead, thats just insane theory. Lets not turn this into a tupac-elvis style he is dead or alive thread please... or a Beatles conspiracy thread. And Clearly the song lyrics in that article are taken out of complete context. Listen to the songs they tella completely diffrent valid story.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

So offering a link really burns your britches.

I do not believe that Paul was dead or that the Beatles killed John.
That the government might have had John killed, maybe.

The King theory that is wild and interesting.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by cindymars]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by cindymars]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

NO just off topic, does it burn yours?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
he was killed by a crazed jealous fan, who was envious of his talent and lifestyle. my only wish would be that the name mark chapman was forgotten so the murderer never gets his wish of infamy. Saying it was done by the other beatles is a bit disgraceful and though they got on each others nerves towards the end they undoubtedly had a great love for each other, think of the experiences they shared from hamburg to india unbelievable they have given us some great music that i will listen to until the day i die. Theres no conspiracy sometimes great things just end in a way you dont want them too.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It is true but the other day i was thinking what would have happened if Lenon never died. I concluded that the music would have gone down hill.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DolceStir

yes by who?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join