It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is chupacabra?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have heard of this when I was young and thought it was just a legendary creature like big foot or nessy, but lately there has been a lot of talk about a real creature that has been hunted and governents have been spendng stacks of dollars hunting it.

Now I am hearing it could be anything from a CIA experiment gone wrong, an unknown breed of animal/dog, aliens and human deformations. One way or another there apears to be a cover up of some kind

I am asking here as I am looking for answers from all realms, not just Cryptozoology or UFO forums.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
black ops genetic labs (dulce?) mismanagement.. leading to escaped lab subjects/animals or intentional release thereof.

their purpose?

to colleeecctt bloooooddd muahahahha

ahem..

-

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Hi Vikingant!!

The most famous description of a chupacabra!!!

The chupacabra ("goat sucker") is an animal said to be unknown to science and systemically killing animals in places like Puerto Rico, Miami, Nicaragua, Chile, and Mexico.

The creature's name originated with the discovery of some dead goats in Puerto Rico with puncture wounds in their necks and their blood allegedly drained.

skepdic.com...

Eyewitness sightings have been claimed as early as 1990 in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, and as far south as Chile. It is supposedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail

en.wikipedia.org...

Well it cofuses me sometimes that the description of the chupacabra, is different then others!

In July 2004, a rancher near San Antonio killed a hairless dog-like creature, which was attacking his livestock.This animal, initially given the name the Elmendorf Beast, was later determined by DNA assay conducted at UC Davis to be a coyote with demodectic or sarcoptic mange. In October 2004, two more carcasses were found in the same area.

In mid-August 2006, Michelle O'Donnell of Turner, Maine, described an "evil looking" rodent-like animal with fangs that had been found dead alongside a road. The animal was apparently struck by a car, and was unidentifiable. Photographs were taken and witness reports seem to be in relative agreement that the creature was canine in appearance, but in widely published photos seemed unlike any dog or wolf in the area.

Photos from other angles seem to show a chow- or akita-mixed breed dog. It was reported that "the carcass was picked clean by vultures before experts could examine it". For years, residents of Maine have reported a mysterious creature and a string of dog maulings.

Jay Wroe caught a creature in maryland and named it a hyote because it was so strange looking. He tried to identify it but was told it was a coyote with mange. It doesn't look like a coyote to me.

www.elchupacabra.com...

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

new topics

join