It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our True Reality: A Diagram and Explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Realities are layered with layer upon layer of realities. ETs ships are created like us. They are physical, astral, pure energy, ect. they are multidimensional existance, like us.
ETs come from a reality bubble or dimension that is, Pure energy - Non-Physical Locality - They have the means to enter our physical domain. They also have the means to totally
change our reality, but that would go against the reason for our existance. Here is a diagram:

(3D Earth)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I will begin to talk about the layer behind the illusionary layer, where the dark exist(earth as it is now)

Dark Layer -The Grand Illusion-

This is where the full manifestation of the dark's creation is seen. This layer is being blocked by the illusionary layer. This is where the dark live and our energy's from the illusion, that we sustain, is created from this layer. Dark energy from them, for us to use as they direct, we in turn create more dark energy through this process. We are the dark's life support system. We keep them alive. This dark layer is also an illusion, the grand illusion.

Light, Love and God Layer

This is the layer that mother earth and animals exist in. Also, some humans. This layer is vibrating with love and energy that makes everything 'glow'. It has the power to heal, it is also the layer where fairy's and other mythical beast's exist. Information and knowledge is kept in here. It is seperate from the other layers yet, it is still cooperating as one within the other layers. The other layers draw upon this layer. Just as the illusion draws upon the dark layer. This layer seeps into our layers of existance, it is the beuty and wonder in life. It is a your baby, it is nature, it is that thing that makes you feel so warm and good that you could cry in joy from, it is the feeling of exceptance and love at its best.

The layers, what does this all mean?

Obvisouly we do not exist in the illusion but, we exist in all layers. Those layers represent us. We have both dark and light within us. Sometimes we end up in the dark layer because were really down and out. Maybe, were feeling bright, energetic and in love so we are in light layer. Maybe were feeling confused so we attach to the illusion and let 'it' tell us what to do. Let me tell you, when you attach to the illusion, you are basically attaching to the dark layer without realising it.(thats the point of illusion)

So make the choice yourself. If you detach from the illusion and you feel bad about being in the dark layer, maybe its time to get out. Thats all being aware is, detaching from the illusion and knowing where you stand.

-More on the Illusion-

The illusion is there to make us feel comfortable and good while doing bad and wrong. If you detached from the illusion and felt right in the dark layer, then none would judge. All would except that is your decision. But staying in the illusion only because, it serves you in this time, is unexceptable. Some people don't understand the constraints of this illusion and only give the dark power as per the dark's manipultions.
Where is the free will in that? They are taking away our free will and we are letting them.

If you got out of the illusion, I bet most of you would feel bad once you realise where you really were.(in the dark realm) Its the same reason people feel so bad right now and the world is in this state of horror.
People just allow the illusion to blind them from the 'scary' truth. But the real truth is, the dark realm, is an illusion too. The dark realm is apart of the grand illusion, there is no such thing as fear. Fear only exist's in the grand dark illusionary realms. Which the willingly dark people are unaware of. Fear does not exist in the light realm, so why would you fear being in there? Fear is a tool the dark used to confuse you into going back to their realms. Yet, it only exists in their realms, so therfore having fear puts you in their realm. This is where earth will exist until people stop feeding into it. (dark realm, even though its the grand illusion)

-The grand illusion- -Who the dark really are-

This was created by god and beings to learn a different path of learning. They would stray from the path to teach valuable lessons for other souls coming and going... This is the first stage of existance that we all go through. This is the start of the existance that a soul must go through first. Totally disconnected from source by choice and will take many lifes re-descovering their selfs all the while teaching many other souls valuable lessons about their own life's. Without the dark we would not exist. We are one in the same. That is why we all have dark and light energies within us. Some of us are passed a dark state of existance. They have allready gone through this. Been to hell and back, just to be sure

They have alot to teach us though and this never ends. Its the constant cycle of life. From source(god) to seperate form(dark) to higher forms of existance(peaceful ETs) anywhere that soul takes its course(back to light) and all the way back to source(god) and the cycle starts again, after beyond trillions and billions of existances if they so choose. (usually they do) Infact some beings never return to source. Infact that would mean, your soul would be added to that of god. (merge with source) This can be a very joyus experience no less. It brings tears of joy to my eyes. /salute. brave souls for the ultimate experience and knowledge. (you would lose your individuality in so doing)

I love you all so much
Loving humans brings a
face

When are we all gonna end this pain? When can we live in peace? Stand up.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
My, someone who has actually tried to see through the illusion of the material reality.

I'm impressed.

Realities are layered with layer upon layer of realities. ETs ships are created like us. They are physical, astral, pure energy, ect. they are multidimensional existance, like us.
ETs come from a reality bubble or dimension that is, Pure energy - Non-Physical Locality - They have the means to enter our physical domain. They also have the means to totally
change our reality, but that would go against the reason for our existance.

I once considered referring to these entities as those that are the randomised creations of the gradual streams of energy that slips through the dimensional boundaries, but i was never too sure about it.

The 'God' Dimension or what you call 'Reality' ensures that these beings do not operate in such a way as to be destructive to the ultimate order of things.

The closest i ever dared to compare them to was beings of light.

It makes me glad that i'm not the only one intellectually developed in this way enough to take the level of this abstract work seriously.

You see them stars yet?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
-The peaceful ETs of higher dimensions-

They are being sent and directed by the divine source(god)
They come from the 5th,6th and higher dimensions or bubbles of realities.
These higher realities are governed by and directed by a higher source(god) These realities oscillate and move with the motion of peace and the vibration of love. They are close to the divine and in contact with source. They are often called physical angels. Indeed that is their role, that is what they are. They are gods divine right hand men, so to speak.
In these realities, which they exist, thoughts manifest instantaneously.
They have grand technology, as many would suggest. But thats not the point of this transcript.

-------They want to speak----------
It is to merely say, we are here, we love, we will help clean up this mess. How many people want this to happen, otherwise it will not. This is per your choice and manifestation of your will. Otherwise, nill, nothing. We do not intend to impose. We want to help and we are here, are you ready? Time will come soon.. Please be patient. I regretfully inform you, to be patient. But please be ready. Soon.

(wink wink, you didn't hear it from me '2010-2012') Could be sooner.
be ready.

Dont be affraid, we do love you so much...

Listen, what does your heart tell you?

The underlying message is that they do indeed, come in peace and they are close to the source(god) But be ready for missconception's within the illusion, not to scare you... But, be yourself, walk alone if you have to and you will allways know the truth. Others who follow truth's and self.. will join together allways. Where the peaceful ETs will also be. Join us, if you like.
We have warm blankets.
Warm the cold soul
Much love.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I once considered referring to these entities as those that are the randomised creations of the gradual streams of energy that slips through the dimensional boundaries, but i was never too sure about it.

This is an example of how their ships operate within dimensional bubbles.
They phase in and phase out, flip through dimensional realities. As do they, with the ships.

The 'God' Dimension or what you call 'Reality' ensures that these beings do not operate in such a way as to be destructive to the ultimate order of things.

I would 100% agree with you.

It makes me glad that i'm not the only one intellectually developed in this way enough to take the level of this abstract work seriously.

You see them stars yet?

Thanks for the kind words
Its makes me glad too, Its great you understand
I'm thrilled. Star friend.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The layers I describe are a representation of thought-creating-patterns that we use to manifest our 3D earth existance with. These layers exist in 4D, which would be the same realm where you have spirits, astral bodies, ghosts, aura's, alot of energy, UFO's in phase, parts of our soul exists here. Yes, the soul is multilayered aswell. I'm sure your beginning to understand the meaning of multidimensionality, and how it effects us. I'm able and open to answer any 'honest' questions you might have, if something does not make sense to you. Feel free to input your own ideas or thoughts aslong as its contructive.

-Next: Layers of the soul explained

For the next article, I will use a Q&A from a book which explain the soul and its many layers(multidimensionality)in a way better than I could. I will attempt to put this in a format that is more easily readable. I would not put out this information if it did not resonate with me. But, use your own intuition.

------The Soul, what is the soul?-------

The soul is made up of 3 elements, mind, soul, and spirit. These 3 elements blend together to form pure energy, which is pure soul.
The mind relates to the soul, and the spirit relates to the body. The soul is connected to the spirit, and the mind is connected with and the intelligence of the soul.

Spirit:

The spirit is what many would understand as, the astral body. The spirit(astral body)is the cover for the soul, and is quasi-physical in nature. The spirit is the soul that manifests in our physical world, and in the atmosphere in our physical world... it is a (4D)vehicle.

The Astral and Etheric Body's:

The etheric stands outside the astral and is similar to an envelope. Another way to describe it would be... if you had an egg, inside that egg would be a chick, which would be a physical thing. Then around that chick would be a membrane with adheres to that chick. That would be the astral. The shell would be the etheric.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi, I'm chiming in because I came across this thread from your other one about 'Dark Energy and You'. I didn't mean to interrupt the flow of your articles, but that's the ticket -- to clean up the mess with lots of good ole loving. So far, it's good reading. Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
One of the most honest and interesting topics I've come across here. Do you know of methods to help us move away from the illusion if so i would like to begin that as soon as possible.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very interesting read, certainly makes alot of sense, to me, well thought out post.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

Right, because as god/the super universe experiences his creations through us, he would damn well make sure that certain precautions are in place. He/she would never want to experience such things as insanity or suicide for instance, and so would put certain measures in place to prevent that.

We still see it happen around us, but since they're all just thoughts begotten of thoughts... we're seeing what *could be*.

Ultimately we're dividing the wheat from the chafe so to speak. Which is to say in modern terms, we're seeing which experiences we like and which ones we don't. Think of 'good' and 'bad' instead as 'desirable' and 'undesirable'. Because it's really not our fault when bad things happen unless we realize that we are responsible and *intend* to create it. But there's nothing wrong with that either. You choose which spectrum to live in and neither way is the 'wrong' way. Personally I'd rather take the less violent route, but that's just me.

Next time the superuniverse is 'updated' (hint hint, 4th dimension) a lot of this crap we don't like won't even exist. Of course we'll find new undesirable concepts again as we go into the next dimension and the whole process will start again. Fun fun!

Have you seen them? I have. 'Beings of light' pretty much sums up the description. We're all beings of light though, just perhaps not the original.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Haha. The stars? You are referring to the hundreds of twinkling flying and floating sparks in your eyes? Yeah, I see them
We all can... I've opened people up to it. What is it? Mere site? Light?

I'd like to scientifically understand what it is.

Yes, I see it... and I have had the sparks form circles in my vision.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
One of the most honest and interesting topics I've come across here. Do you know of methods to help us move away from the illusion if so i would like to begin that as soon as possible.

My advice..

Try your best to be an observer to everything thats going on around you.

Try to look at everything objectively and view things from every perspective that exist in all of that situation. Can you see the bigger picture without letting your personal emotions like anger, jelousy, or love blind you? Can you see whats really going on? Its not easy. Dont try to tackle it head on or you will fail. There is a way to make it easier. The key is to have understanding. Forget about yourself and try to see everyone's view, what they might be going through or feeling, and try to understand why they are doing what they are doing.

When somone is doing something that you agree with, its easy to understand what they are doing, isnt it? Try to see yourself in other people... The more hardships you go through and mistakes you make, the easier it is to have compassion and understanding with others.
When you make a mistake, allways except it, and try your best to prevent it from happening again. This is not a weakness, this is STRENGTH.

Only you can decide if you made a mistake or not. Do you feel bad for something that you did/said? This is you telling yourself that it was wrong.
What one says is wrong another would say is good and that is ok.
Or do you feel bad because of what somone eles did because of you?
This is somone eles trying to control you and make you feel responsible, you are not responsible for what other people do!

You cannot control other people but, if you know you are responsible and feel bad, then you should consider what you did and if you truly were responsible. If you detach your personal feelings, you will start to feel good or bad depending on how you deal with situations and people. Allways listen and go by these feelings. Try to put your personal feelings aside and detach yourself, and allow yourself to see why this person is acting in such a way. The truth is important, if you can find the truth in all things then you can never be controlled or told what to do.
Even the people that no matter how hard you try, do not have a shred of yourself in them. Understand that these people do not know what they do.

Its all about how you really feel, deep down, about how you handle life. How are we suppose to feel bad or good, unless we do these things? That is why, when somone is doing something I think is wrong, I would understand that they do not know what they do... People have a tendancy to learn slow and keep repeating the same thing over and over until they learn. How can you learn if you are unwilling to search to the root of your feelings or even acknowledge them.

Its very important to have an outlet for your anger and other unwanted personal emotions. I find that writing down how I feel and whats bothering me, really helps me get it outta my system. It needs to come out, try to think of a way to bring it out that you dont feel bad about after.

Come back after 2 or 3 days, when your feeling better and more objective and read what you put down and write down a reason for why this has happend and if you dont know, do some investigation with a clear head.

"Allways act in such a way that you will feel good about, and that is following your truth"

If you ask yourself why you feel bad for somone who has hurt you, you are a good person and dont allow yourself to stoop to a low level. If you feel bad, it must be wrong. Don't ignore these feelings. These are your markers around life and your way to the truth.

Dont go by what other people say, this is ignorant and you might not have the same view as this other person. But they will skew their opinion in a way that you will beleive it.

Find out the whole story with an objective mind.

There are so many aspects of this and its such an individual thing. Dont hide behind your ways or your mistakes, if your doing this, thats a good sign that what your doing is wrong and you know it. I'm not saying to go out a expose yourself, nor am I saying to go out and lie either. Im only saying that you should listen to how things make you feel. There is no consciousness without conscience.

Dont ignore your conscience, those bad feelings are there to tell us that what were doing needs to stop. Once we stop and do things that make us feel good in a way that our heart sings(consciousness)we will feel complete and we will fill that void that we all trying to fill with money, sex, materials, war, ect. You can never fill that void with these things. You will still feel bad/empty and not know why.

The illusion is there to trick you into thinking that ignoring your conscience
and following your own personal feelings are going to make you feel good and complete, that is an illusion.(false) The only reason for having people think this would be for control, which is an illusion too. This would cause a person to stop evolving.

Do not give in... and you will not be giving into the illusion.(dont sell out)

If you listen to your conscience and ignore your personal feelings, you will discover many things about who you are. Things will start to make sense that didn't before. You will begin to see the illusion and the truth. Many things will happen and you will gain abilties and feel very good and important, everyone is. You will feel fuller and it will be alot easier to detach from the things that you so feverantly hang onto now. Only important things will matter at this point and you will continue to evolve.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is an example from my life:

There was this person on the bus, sitting beside me, who was ripping up newspapers and punching the seats and window. She had a wig on and was using a brush to aggressivly get the knots out of her fake hair. She was obviously extremely disturbed. At first I was angry that nobody on the bus was at all interested in her or seemed to care. I called her out and when she gained my attention she asked me what I wanted.
I asked her if she was ok. she said that I should mind my own buisness.
So I got up, said sorry, and move to a different seat. Before she got off the bus she stopped for a few seconds and said "thanks for being concerned" and walked off.

I have been through alot! I know what she must be feeling and going through. I wish she could feel the love in a world that is lacking love.
There is love, you just have to give it to find it. I gave her my love and she even gave me her love and that will allow her to feel even more love.

It is very important that you love yourself too. If you are asking how... Act in a way that you will love yourself for and stay away from people that will cause you to not act in such a way.(if you can)
People want and need love. We could all give it and recive it together.

I felt good and at peace and if even for a second, so did she and that is the best feeling in the world. That is love. If you can see things objectivly and for what they truly are, you will be in-love. Otherwise you will be in denial of the truth, of yourself, of love and of god. Because in truth, you are all of those things and more

I later realised that the people on the bus were most likely affraid and did not understand why she was acting this way. People are affraid of what they do not understand. Why stay in fear when you could understand and lose that fear, do something good and make everyone feel good, including yourself. Alot of people do not know any better, they are in denial of self.

I love you all.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey, DarkCyrus!!

Just want to say thank you for your thread!!

I have had an understanding that we need a more comprehensive view of things that includes/encompasses both what we consider positive and negative aspects of our existence.

There is one underlying source, and that source is one based on oneness, unity, universal compassion/love, and growth.

Although the existence of what we term "negative" aspects seem to exist in a universe manifested from a sort of caring parent figure - a compassionate source/universe - there should be a way to fit these aspects into our understanding of existence as a whole without losing that fundamental aspect of our existence; that we were birthed in love, and we grow/are guided by this same energy.

What we see on the surface is not always the case.

I appreciate your presentation of a more complete and positive picture. There is room for everything in this universe...

Peace...

atsdeck (AKA OnTheDeck...Ask me about my banning...hehe)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Not bad.

Now apply Confucius's "The Great Learning" to what you see.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once you've done that, the truth of our sub-dimensionary existence will be revealed to you.

On a side-note; The Universe and Everything in it can serve as a Guide.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Once you've done that, the truth of our sub-dimensionary existence will be revealed to you.

Well, I dunno about that. The words sub-dimensionary are supposed to imply? What?

On a side-note; The Universe and Everything in it can serve as a Guide.

Now that I agree with.

new topics

top topics

join