It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler that bad?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The only reason he's so known and used A LOT is because he conquered all of *snip* Europe and was pretty damn close to conquering the world. He just made 1 stupid mistake and that was attacking Russia during the winter and that *snip* up all his momentum.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starbuk

That was the only stupid mistake he made eh?

I guess we can only dream what the world would be like if he hadn't screwed up and lost his momentum

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Ever hear of the Holocaust? Read a book sometime.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
reply to post by SystemiK

i know about them because i do research.

Then why are you asking us?

If you had done any research on hitler or any of the other thugs mentioned you'd already have your answers.

Ridiculous thread.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

or how about population control.

as a society that believes and fears about GLOBAL WARMING don't you think that population control would be a bigger threat if everyone new the truth behind it? the facts are there, overpopulation will be more devastating to our planet then anything that has ever occurred. Running out of space with land. Over production of crops and marine life.. (more likely overproduction of crops now that we are finding "alternatives" to gas) and the rate we are going now its been proven earth can only sustain HALF of the population today. Now, with this rant I am not saying Hitler is good, nor backing him also, BUT the questions are out there.. like how would one solve population control? By killing people.. correct? And why would someone kill healthy perfect people? If your going to terminate certain people from the population you would have to logically take the weak links out. By doing so your already creating a "dominant" race.. or in Hitlers case he wanted the "superior" race to survive..

What the Media does not seem to grasp is that JEWS were NOT the main target at all.. more handicaps and blacks were killed then jews.. Turks, gypsies and other ethnic backgrounds were also killed.

And strategy.. Hitler took a country that was basically screwed from WW1 and turned it into a super power... If our leaders today could do that America sure as hell would not be in a rut right now.. and Hillary clinton would not even be a question of being president. who is really bad is the media who is making money exploiting the publics emotions. Those are who the real monsters are.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I didn't read through the whole post so apologies if this was posted already. Another reason Hitler is hated more than other tyrants is the fact that he targeted the Jews for extermination. There are many prominent and rich Jews that never will let the West forget about Hitler, not that they should. But who speaks for Stalin's victims, victims of the Khmer Rouge, the victims of Idi Amin? Nobody really. Not on the scale of the Jews anyway.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballeroone guy (i forget who) boiled people to death, BOILED! so why is it that hitler is the only one we hear about ever?

Adolf Schickelgruber (also known as: Hitler), Temüjin (also known as: Genghis Khan) & his Mongols ordered to have their enemies boiled, quite often.

According to the Secret History, Temüjin again offered his friendship to Jamuka, asking him to return to his side. Temüjin had killed the men who betrayed Jamuka, stating that he did not want disloyal men in his army. Jamuka refused the offer of friendship and reunion, saying that there can only be one Sun in the sky, and he asked for a noble death. The custom is to die without spilling blood, which is granted by breaking the back. Jamuka requested this form of death, despite the fact that in the past Jamuka had been infamously known to have boiled his opponent's generals alive.

They're all bad. Be happy they're all dead.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Once again, whoever you are. I applaud your way of thinking.

You sure know your stuff. You just changed my perspective on the holocaust instead of avoiding the subject.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
obviously most of your dont know that the Royal Bank Of Scotland was Hitler's major funder...

GM built Panzer tanks...

Coca Cola created FANTA for the Germans during war as not to tarnish their brand image...

IBM NEW YORK built punch card systems and printed the cards for keeping track of holocaust victims...

War is business... the most profitable form of any business is war... Pls read more... be a tiny bit more educated befre you start typing nonsense on such a website... bring discredibilty to us by ranting on like retards... why wont you guys go join some kiddies fund and take care of kids or help old people age...

leave the politics to people who really understand it...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
one thing about hitler though was that he was kind of the yin and yang embodied. he did a lot of good for his country before the war he raised the economy he gave people jobs he raised national pride overall. But he also did great evil. so in essence he helped a lot of people and he killed a lot of people.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

this is a very interesting take on the holocaust. it makes a lot of sense and its almost like in order for regular people not to even consider this the jewish leaders make it almost shameful to bring up the jewish suffering in the holocaust so that no one asks too many questions. very very interesting.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

"was Hitler all that bad?" YES your threads a TROLL

Why do you need some else to to communicate the plainly obvious to you?
How Bad is Bad? How Stupid is Stupid?
Anyone seriously asking the original posters question may lack the ability to comprehend the answer.
]I can't believe I dignified this thread with an answer

if all your going to do is come in here and bash me for asking a question then please leave and dont waste our time with posting your nonsense about how you dignified my thread with your crap, if you really felt that you wouldnt have posted. get out of here and stay out.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling that this entire thread is geared toward anti-semitism?

Like i said, skipping around the point like a damn kangaroo.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

i started this thread wanting to know why we focus so much on the evils of one man instead of a good number of evil men to teach kids or whom ever that evil is evil not that this is more evil than that because thats what we are doing when we condemn hitler but praise stalin in his alliance with us.
I had no interest in the jewish community when i started this thread. this thread is for the purpose of exposing why we focus on hitler not why the jews are bad.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I thought we had established that you already knew why Stalin, for example, is not as condemned as heavily as Hitler was.

After all Stalin was the point you focused on in the beginning of the thread.

Now, listen ere' pal - if you want to make a thread about the intricacies of anti-semitism i haven't a problem with that, but when you go to the effort of clouding your intentions, you deceive people who are interested in the debate.

I just don't want to see this thread get turned into something it isn't, that's all.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Caballero:You said -
"one guy(i forget who) boiled people to death"

That 'guy' was Chengiz Khan from Mangolia

[edit on 15-5-2008 by AryanWatch]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I thought we had established that you already knew why Stalin, for example, is not as condemned as heavily as Hitler was.

yes but thats the only reason why we dont say stalin was just as bad as hitler thats disgusting we need to say that he was just as bad as hitler no matter what his political stance with us. so stalin having killed 20 million people is still valid in my argument because twenty million people shouldnt be forgotten because of political stances. stalin was one of many including kim jong-il, pol pot, hu jintao, other leaders that have been genocidal.

Now, listen ere' pal - if you want to make a thread about the intricacies of anti-semitism i haven't a problem with that, but when you go to the effort of clouding your intentions, you deceive people who are interested in the debate.

i dont understand how im clouding my intentions? read my very first post it even say that i want to know why we focus on hitler no where in there do i mention jews or the holocaust at all. however the holocaust is the reason why hitler is viewed as bad so naturally it will come up but i did not mention the jews. some posters where talking about their thoughts on why we viewed him as evil and those thoughts involved the jews and so im thinking thats where you got this idea that i mean to bash jews, i dont, thats not the point of my thread. Read my first post.

I just don't want to see this thread get turned into something it isn't, that's all.

i dont either and so far i feel it isnt turning any sort of way people are still discussing why we view hitler as more evil than any other genocidal leader.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero

yes but thats the only reason why we dont say stalin was just as bad as hitler thats disgusting we need to say that he was just as bad as hitler no matter what his political stance with us.so stalin having killed 20 million people is still valid in my argument because twenty million people shouldnt be forgotten because of political stances. stalin was one of many including kim jong-il, pol pot, hu jintao, other leaders that have been genocidal.*

You don't seem to understand the true importance of this.

You knew the reason why stalin was not as condemned as heavily as Hitler, and yet you acted as if you didn't.

*That has nothing to do with what we are discussing here and Now.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
By the way, you might be worried that I am turning the thread into something it isn't.

Well, if i'm right, i'm just lifting the fog to reveal the truth.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AryanWatch

no it was islam karimov the leader of Uzbekistan who boiled muslims and often had torture a part of the judicial system. not fun at all. and very disgusting. Guess what the UN gave this lovely man a "cultural heritage award" despite the fact that he boils people alive and kills anyone who doesnt agree with him. which is my point why do we condemn hitler but give this guy an award?!?! i mean that is ridiculous.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join