It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hitler that bad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

No, I do not beleive the camps were 'resorts'(your words). Any imprisonment would be bad for almost everyone. I am just trying to point out the the camps may not have been 'death' camps after all. Sure, some were shot (for trying to escape), some were abused(by sick Nazis-remember there are bad apples in ALL groups!) and some died of disease. And yes, Mengele was real and those victoms have my empathy. Also, some prisoners were really trying to fight the Germans(remember it was a war).
The pictures we all see so much about the almost dead prisoners being freed were because the allies(that is the US and GB) bombed the holy hell out of Germany(Dresden, etc.). The bombings also resulted in the supply lines being virtually wiped out. Thus, barely any food, medicine, fuel, etc. was getting through to the camps. (Gee, sound familiar-Palestine anyone?)Thus, the allies(indirectly) caused many of these deaths. (If I were a German guard, I would eat first, and if anything was left over give it to the prisoners-so would you!). Ok, don't get me wrong here, I am not defending the Nazis. I am trying to illustrate that the 'history' we all had shoved down our throats is distorted.

Here is another bit of history(truth): After the war ended, Eisenhower had a makeshift prison camp created in France where over 1 million German soldiers were held for a few weeks. Gee, why just a few weeks? Well, because our future president decided to not feed these prisoners. Thats right folks-deliberate starvation of over a million German prisoners-talk about genocide. His reason: he did it for the jews for revenge! Eisenhower was jewish!(I think).

Anyways, I think it is important that we learn form history so we do not repeat it. However, it seems to me that some people will never learn. It is when these people are in power positions that this stuff can happen again(like now!).

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Why would that not change anything? Of course it would! If someone(entity) declared war on you, it sure as hell changes everything! I think your statement there was strange. Perhaps I misundertood it. Or, perhaps you are a zionist.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hitler wasnt just trying to destroy the Jews. He was demolishing certain branches of Freemasonry as well as starting his own utopian society. He was a firm believer in different Kabbalistic teachings as well as the Atlantean society.

Research the Thule society w/Hitler next to it, youll find lots of different connections. Ive always had the firm belief that there are certain sects of Freemasonry which have been at war with each other for hundreds of yeas. Good luck

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Perhaps because it involves a World War? The others didn't.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You do not make sense. This thread is about why we hear about Hitler so much versus the other bad guys. The reason I believe(and many others) is because the Zionists(not jews and not Israel) control our media(except this here little thing called the Internet-which they are trying to control). Thus, they ram it into our minds time and time again. It is a well known fact that if something is continously rammed into ones mind, they will start to believe it. However, for me, I like to think that this particular issue will not change in my mind becuase of constant 'reminders' about the poor jews(who are killing other human beings every day(the zionists I mean here).)

I suspect you may be jewish. If so, I am happy for you because I believe in freedom of religion. However, it is a religion and should stay as a religion, not a political movement, not an idealogical driver to change everyones thinking to what they want, etc.

It is of the utmost importance that you(and every other human being on this planet) have respect for all others. In this vein, I have no ill will towards the jewish community. It is the Zionists I have a problem with. They have hijacked your religion and are making the rest of jews look bad. Hey, this is happening with all the religions right now. For example: the Christian fundumentalists( & neo-Cons) are crazy too and have hijacked the US gov.t. Look what is happening in this world.

Even if you are not religious, it is so easy to understand just one thing, the golden rule: do unto to others as they will do to you. I try to live by this rule and wish all others would do so to. But, I understand many cannot.

Finally, God says: Thou shall not kill.

It cannot get any easier than that. Therefore, why do we have leaders who have no qulams bout killing many? This is the danger of this world(this is their New World Order). We must all take our part in getting rid of these leaders(peacefully of course) and getting leaders who have morals and conscience.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Hitler was a tetotalling vegetarian... And while that really is neither here or there... what makes Hitler so bad is the very fact that he instituitionalized hatred for the Jews and others, made it national policy and then set up the means for the mass production of death.

There have been plenty since then that were just as bad but he set the bar because of the way he made it like I said national policy.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well i replied to two previous posts. So to see if i make sense or not (could be) it is probably best to read the original post too. I did not think to quote it so it is my fault.
Since i do not know which of my two posts is problematic i will sort of connect them both.
As for the reason you here about Hitler and not about Mao or anybody else (though everyone still somehow is aware of their actions)
- it is for historical reasons. He lost, Stalin and Mao did not. US soldiers had every reason to hate more Hitler whom their fought then Stalin. Also i cannot see why you think that zionists do not "allow" other monsters in education program. If you think that all those figures should be taught about (and i agree on that) - instead of blaming zionists you should push for that. Is Mao mentioned in China as murderer ? I think not. Is it because of zionists - i think not. The same for former USSR area and Stalin. And if person which was persecuted by Hitler (not only Jews - a lot of other groups) brings it to attention of general public - is that bad? And if he cares less or knows less about other atrocities - then people who know/care about those should push it into main stream.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81

Hell, even the Dalai Lama tortured people.

Hey can you post a link to an ATS thread for that, and or u2u me with some resources?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
Now dont get me wrong hitler was a mass murdering #head. However so many have been since hitler yet...

There is no however. He consciously, willingly, played a big part in evil against humanity... to the extreme extent of genocide. Nothing he did that was good for his country does anything to rectify that. It's like saying a man who was a good father, and a good worker, was a good man even though he killed his wife in cold blood.

Also, Stalin and Bush are indeed guilty evil-doers. And they both get tons of heat and have a big ol' bad rep!

Perhaps a little more time will pass and Stalin will become just as infamous. Perhaps when Bush dies and becomes a part of history, he too will become infamous. That is entirely possible.

How history view them, which one is more "popular" doesn't change what they actually did. And what they all did, was commit unforgivable crimes against Mankind. I think most moral people view these monsters in a similar light, despite the popularity one has over the other.

I liked what Neformore said:

Originally posted by neformore
There are no degrees of genocide.

There is only genocide.

Simple as that, really.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

was 9/11 set up by are goverment ? look up loose change

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Many have tried to push through teachings of other genocides(Armenian, Chinese(WW2-Nanking), etc.

However, they are stopped from putting up memorials in many public places. Why?

Why are the jewish memorials all over the place? Why are they allowed so much? Maybe because they have more money? Do they have more power?

You don't seem to get 'it'. They are the controllers. Many jews are good. Some are not(just like all groups). The Zionsits have an amazing ability to organize and throw their collective weight(power and money) to stop or start almost anything. I must admit, it is amazing they can do that. What binds them? Jewishness. They are racial against anyone who is not one of them. Many jewish people have fallen victim to them because they do not share the zionist vision. The rest of us non jewsih people-we are cattle to them!

Regardless, this is how it seems to me. I could be mistaken.

Out of here! Take care everyone.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
XLucifer, I can't even imagine equating lab animals with PEOPLE.

Of curse you can't! Thats my point! You better pray that their is no life other than us in the Universe, because if their is and they manage to find us what do you think their opinion of us will be, "Look at these stupid animals" would be my guess....

[edit on 5/14/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by bigbert81

Hell, even the Dalai Lama tortured people.

Hey can you post a link to an ATS thread for that, and or u2u me with some resources?

www.dissidentvoice.org...

www.youtube.com...

And here's another fun video:

[edit on 5/14/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As for Armenia and and Nanjing - i think Turkey and Japan have much more to do with the issue kept down. In Israel discussion in Knesset (Israeli parliament) about Armenian genocide was fruitless due to heavy Turkish pressure, not anyone else. Not blinding Jewishness -
- funny description, by the way. There are other interests in the world and other power groups too. If in Russia Stalin is considered by noticeable amount of people a positive figure - trust me, this is not mine fault.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
There are no degrees of genocide.

There is only genocide.

Simple as that, really.

and that was my point in writing this thread why do we hate one murderer more than another?

its insane to sit here and defend stalin and mao and who ever else because they werent as bad as hitler. Bulls**t they werent as bad as hitler they were equally as bad. so while you all condemn me for supposedly defending hitler look at yourselves saying that 20 million isnt as bad as hitler. You should be ashamed for even thinking such a thing. a life is a life.

that was to the group not to the person i quoted.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You understood my point im very thankful for his as i fear that many have come to dislike me after this thread but it is a very valid point to bring up.

When i was up last night i was trying to remember pol pots name it was on the tip of my tongue but i couldnt think of it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You're misreading what he meant by that. He (or she?) is saying that more or less is irrelevant. He is saying hate them equally because they committed horrible crimes against humanity, and that transcends speculations on their degree.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Hitler was a tetotalling vegetarian... And while that really is neither here or there... what makes Hitler so bad is the very fact that he instituitionalized hatred for the Jews and others, made it national policy and then set up the means for the mass production of death.

There have been plenty since then that were just as bad but he set the bar because of the way he made it like I said national policy.

that wasnt the last time something like that ever happened though. Rwanda for instance the tutsi and the hutu's. Racial stuff is all over the place that isnt a good enough reason to single him out from the rest of his sick and twisted associates.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

You're misreading what he meant by that. He (or she?) is saying that more or less is irrelevant. He is saying hate them equally because they committed horrible crimes against humanity, and that transcends speculations on their degree.

Im also saying hate them equally. but we dont hate them equally like stalin and hitler we are taught to hate hitler he was evil and stalin was our ally in the war stalin helped us defeat the evil hitler. NO!!! stalin and hitler were on the same *snip* field we should not respect stalin in any way.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Maybe they don't like anyone because people keep trying to kill them all.

Kinda like being the village outcast, but worse because the village is actively hunting you down.

And now i imagine you'll accuse me of listening to zionist lies, but i assure you that's not the case.

I merely comment on what i see, and i am aware of the fact that what i see may not be all it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join