It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Circle over Ontario Canada (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just found this while browsing throw Mufons 20 latest sightings report
mufoncms.com...

Long Description of Sighting Report
While Parking my car in the Parking lot of "No Frills Supermarket"
at the intersection of Weston Road and Rutherford Road, I noticed people looking to the sky above the supermarket, what called their attention and mind was a kind of a Smoke Circle grey colour and about 15 meters in Diameter, " dificult to evaluate from that distance" .

The Circle was moving very slow from North to South. Altitude no more than 300 meters High.
At the time I could not connect the circle to anything that I knew, but at the some time I did not related to anything strange rather then I could not come up with an Explanation for it.

I am reporting it now only because I Found several other pictures of similar circles and at least a couple of movie clips from different internet sites.

I made two short video clips, one when I got off the car and while walking towards the Supermarket, and another when I got to the corner of the super market.

Both Movie clips and Google View are Attached.

Regards

J.F.

www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

[edit on 14-5-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
do you have a volcano near by.Maybe even one that's been inactive for a long time. Sometimes they can spew out massive smoke rings.

I can't view your video files here at work,did it look like this?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I work very close to Westen and Rutherford Road and know the No Frills quite well.

I've noticed a lot of weird sky activity over the past 8-12 months, and have made several reports to various UFO reporting sites.

I'm glad to know other people are witnessing things in Toronto skies. I take comfort in that people are noticing what's above them.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's not any meteorological phenomena. But judging by the sky I'd say you were unde rhigh pressure with only light winds (possibly even calm) - which may explains why the 'smoke ring' doesn't readily disperse.

It looks too low to have been produced by any type of aircraft.

Only explanation I can think of is that it came from the chimney of a large piece of diesel machinery backfiring or something. Was there any major construction work taking place within a few blocks?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've seen people make these smoke rings out on the desert at Burning Man. I was not close enough to get a look at the aparatus used to make them, but they looked exactly like what I saw in your video. I probably saw 50 of these over the few days I was there.

If I can find a link to a vid from BM I will post it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I live close to Rutherford & Weston (Bolton to be precise) and as Anonymous posted above I too have seen an increase in bizarre activity in our skies.

Please view my threads for the full story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My first instinct was that this smoke circle came from nearby Wonderland (an amusement park), however i am not entirely sure if the camera is pointed in same the direction as Wonderland

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok I found one, be sure to watch to the end, when it thins itself out a bit.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well found SystemiK
I think you've cracked it.

(I suppose my machine back firing idea wasn't too far out - the effects in that video were what I envisaged must be happening, I just didn't realise there was a technique for producing the effect deliberately!)

new topics

top topics

join