It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Lately, as i've been do more psi work i've been noticing at i've been able to predict minor things that will occur just before they happen, something i've never been able to get to work right before.

Its kind of a spur of the moment sort of thing, (unlike people who have dreams etc) where a short period before i have a thought such as "thats going to be a..." or ".... is about to happen" sort of thing.

A few examples;
About a week ago I bought a new motherboard (since I broke my last one). Stupidly i didn't look in the box, and the box didn't have any picture of the board or descriptions of the major features ( apart from the fact that is supported my CPU), yet i knew it was exactly what I needed. Another thing, the night before I had told my friend that I was getting a black board. I was shocked to notice that when I opened the box it was black, yet the box had no pictures...

Then came christmas with all the presents. Not with my own presents but with alot of my brother and sisters presents I was able to say, "thats going to be a...", which is a feat when they're in boxes.

I wondered what you people have to say.

//HackerX;

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i think you are developing your psychihc abillites. I would keep on doing what ever you are doing. I would also suggest having some one write down numbers and you try to guess what they wrote.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I tried that once, I had about a 0% success rate, and never even guessed it once, which is weird in itself.

//HackerX;

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:01 PM
link   
With the ability you describe, Having someone write down numbers and guess them isn't your thing, because it's a planned thing. Maybe when your skills advance you'll be able to predict more things more accuratly, keep us informed

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That would be sweet if I could do that kind of stuff!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Keep working doing Psi stuff and maybe you will too.

//HackerX;

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Psionic abilities doesn't cover guessing numbers which is why those experiments ALWAYS fail.

At most it only goes as far as Nordic runes and such. The ability to give wisdom, no further.

You get feelings or hints, courage this foresight that. And I don't think anyone of us has the patience or life time to tune out our minds in order to do something like "Jedi" do.

I've had occassions where you sense something like deja vu and you realize you've actually remembered a peice of the future, and not the past. But I don't think there is any way of making happen, so much as listening to it when it does happen.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Damn...I hate Deja Vu... It's too creepy. Whenever I get it, I'm alway's able to say what's going to happen with 100% accuracy. Creep's my wife out sometime's. I also read something before..forget where... Anyway's, I read our brain has a sort of 'protective' mechanism that filter's out traumatic stuff. So, everything we experiance, has actually already happened before we 'saw' it. All due to this protective mechanism. I read that this might be what deja vu come's from. I'm not sure how 'far' ahead it 'protects' us, but I think it was less than a second or something like that. So, when your having deja vu, your 'protective' thingy isn't working right...something like that... Wish I knew where I read it...can't really remember it much now

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ive had a similar experience...it all goes back to my elementary school days.......(flashback)..........
i was in 3rd grade and we had this student of the week thing, it was the end of the week and the teacher was going to annouce the student of the week, i was sitting there dozing off and for some reason i knew it was me, 2 minuted later she announced my name

i still have some experiences from time to time though i just never realized that it could be developed into a stronger ability

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Freemason I think you've covered it in one. This deju vu feeling is something I experience all the time, especially it seems with music.

And yes, I don't think its something you can learn to do on command, but i find its been happening in more useful situations.

//HackerX;

[Edited on 3-1-2003 by HackerX]

[Edited on 3-1-2003 by HackerX]

new topics

top topics

join