It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Job! ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, ifinally got a new job for myself, it's not exactly the one i thought I was going to get, but it's a fair decent job none the less.
I'll get paid 12 dollarsa an hour, with health care and dental. Might finally beabble to get a working computer again.
It's a tech support job, call and answer and diagnose sorta stuff, not exactly my favorite job, but it's not bad.
The only problem I have is the the job I was hoping for was a real computer repair and upgrade thing. Was working at a Computer store for awhile, sort of Pro bono in the hopes I'd get a part time job. Unfortunately, the time I could have started on as Part time has passed, to many things nee paying, and my very part time work in manufacturing just won't cover school, gas, and the twetny odd bucks I need for food every week.
It bugs the heck out of me because I throughoughly have enjoyed my time at the computer store working and learning, and getting to know the fellas I worked with, so it sort of tinges my joy at getting a new job.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
First off, good luck with the new job.

But while you're working there and going about the rest of your life keep other irons on the fire. There's no reason you can't keep your eyes open for that dream job.

You never know when opportunity will knock, but you should always be ready to answer.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I also wish you well in your new job. Hang in there and you'll never know what'll come up. I have a new job and I never thought that I'd be doing it. I'm a mock Afghani for the military.

So ya never know.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Good luck with your new job... I really do hope it works out well for you. And hey that's a decent hourly wage.

top topics

join