It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Thoughts...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
While out this weekend at an event I saw a woman with her child on a leash. The poor kid whimpering and clearly miserable. I wonder, is that relationship we have with government. Are we just a bunch of kids, stuck on leash, whimpering in the shadow of a controller?

Also I saw another mother and young her child. The child said something to the mother. The mother reacted raising her voice "don't you raise your voice at me". Don't people realize where their children learn this from?

How the hell can people afford to drive around in those huge campers?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i got another..

sometimes i wonder if anyone else has noticed that when you go to the grocery store, and buy a bag of chips, that says big grab on it..(i think that's what it says i'm not sure. anyway whatever it says indicates the bag of chips has a lot of chips in it) what you're paying for is basically a bag full of air since the damn bag's only half way full...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The family guys sounds like a strange show... For some reason I could never get into it... Mainly because of the content involved and the fact it's a cartoon made it seem strange to me... Simpson were ok for a while and so was southpark, but got sick of those fast... Now they are kinda lame in my opinion, but I'm sure I'll take a lot of flack for saying so...
:shk:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm am thinking it is unusually cold for this time of year... I am thinking this is strange...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I found myself thinking today about several things. Does a Bee get wax in it's ears since the hive is made of wax? and if not how does the bee do that? Can I do that? How badly is my hair gonna frizz out like an afro in heat and humidity? Is it the natures equivalent of a barometer?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just had another couple ( maybe three) thoughts this evening while I was outside having a smoke. Why is it that every hummingbird feeder's sugar water is Red? Are hummingbirds secretly carnivorous? Why not blue or something else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join