It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats On a "Hawaiian" Pizza?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You see, i ordered a Hawaiian pizza, just to have a change, and the pizza was delivered with pineapples and cheese only!

I called the restaurant and they explained to me (LOL) that a Hawaiian Pizza only has pineapples, and if i wanted Ham, well, that there would be TWO toppings!!!!!

Huh?

I ate the darn thing and got indigestion from the stupidity of this place i ordered from!

A Hawaiian pizza is SUPPOSED to come with ham and pineapples, otherwise its not Hawaiian. It would have been a "Pineapple pizza"

I want a free pizza from those fools. Wouldnt you?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thelma!!! I love hawaiian pizza, it's my favorite kind, but yeah, I see your point...I want the canadian bacon on mine too. I think the guy on the phone was BS'ing you. Who's he trying to fool?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi my dear friend!!!

He scammed me out of meat, thats what he did!!!

Honestly, Cape Cod can be so retarded...:bnghd:

I'll raise hell tomorrow and get something free from them- i'll tell them i work for Cape Cod Times (the newspaper)
That will get me some results.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

A Hawaiian Pizza has cheese, pineapple and Canadian bacon... They owe you a free pizza...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I thought 'Hawaiian Pizza' has
as one of the topping ingredients.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Yep, that's how i have always understood it to be.

They hire people who dont know what the heck they're doing.

I'll get them!!!! Muhahahahahahahaha!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Heck, i would have been less insulted with
than without!!!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
lol only pineapple? man you got screwed over. It has to have ham on it otherwise its not what you ordered. lol

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I order a Hawaiian all the time here in Canada, my husband always get an all meat topping pizza.

My pizza always has cheese, ham, mushroom, and pineapple.

You got burned, I'd sure be making a complaint.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yea, you got hammed...

Hawwaiian pizza only has cheese, pineapple, and Ham/Cannadian Bacon.

Ive had a Hawwaiian Pizza on three diffrent continents, and it was all the same...

I would go in there, and make a secne.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Girl, you got ripped off...how dare they not give you your canadian bacon.

You simply can not have a "hawai'ian pizza" without said canadian bacon. You get 'em...grrr...

How do you screw up a hawai'ian pizza? seriously. Wow.

Good to see ya, back DG.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I did it, i called.

The girl i spoke with said it comes with ham. no duh!

So i told her what happened and she said if she remembered it she could send me another one, but since she doesnt, she cant be giving out "free food"
Of course, that's all she had to say, insinuate that i wanted free food for my Spanish temper to go crazy.

I said i dont want free food, especially from your joint, i want you to tell your workers what goes into a Hawaiian pizza. I had to calm down because of course, when i call, my address pops up and all that good stuff.

So she said "Soooorry" and i said just let them know. End of story.

I got it stuck to me.

Just thought i'd follow up and let you know how it worked out.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Alright, you know what you have to do now right? Call the Cape Cod Times!!! Send out an all points bulletin that said "Pizza Joint" doesn't know their arse from a hole in the ground

Was that the manager you spoke with?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I agree with Jen, I would go straight to the manager, lol better still go down there with a recipie for the pizza, hand out lil cards to the pizza makers,

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Oh, i plan to go there when its real busy and order something then ask if they know how to make it, so everyone will hear me.

The problem is little teeny boppers run everything here on the Cape, nobody shows them the right way. The manager is 19 years old!!!!!

I hate to make such a big deal about some lousy ham, but i got charged for it, darn it.

top topics

join