It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: I quit golf over Iraq War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well that'll bring all those dead soldiers and innocent Iraqi's back to life won't it?

Good work moron.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
He gave up Golf because of Iraq? Most Americans gave up on America because of Iraq.

To reiterate what my friend Biggie said, what a douchbag.

AAC

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was so inspired when I read the headline. I felt this overwhelming sense of American pride rush over me.

I thought to myself, I said, "self, my President, OUR PRESIDENT, has quit golf in honor of our soldiers!", and I began to feel the need to make my own sacrifice as well.

But then I read what DD posted...

It was all just a sham; a fraud; a lie. My President, OUR PRESIDENT, has actually lied to us.

I'm still stunned. I'm in disbelief. The optimism that I was met with when I opened this thread; the thought that maybe, just maybe, everything would be OK because our President gave up golf, has been replaced by pessimism.

It seems his sacrifice of golf is no more impressive than his sacrifice during his time in the military.

[edit on 5/14/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Well, I must say he certainly is a man of many words. Cheney can probably just say it in three to the American people, "Go ____ yourself."

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bush could walk on water one day, then the headlines the next day would be "Bush can't swim."

All I can say is in about 2-3 years of a Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton or Juan McCain Presidency, most will be wishing we had someone like Bush in the White House.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Sadly, as horrific as this admin has been...I fear you may be correct. I don't see any of these candidates changing much of anything. It's all the same puppets carrying on the special-interests of the Elite.

Although McInsane scares me a little more than the other two I must admit. lol

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I dislike the President, but I am not going to get all angry over this statement. He's said much worse and done much worse.

Him quitting golf to seem like he's not having fun during war is the least of his problems.

How about torture? Care to comment on that, Mr. President?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You mean that ? :

Never heard of Olbermann before (I'm french
) he's good !

First time I post Youtube Video, sorry I do it wrong.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bah you beat me to it....delete this post

[edit on 15-5-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Marmelade

YESSSS!!!

I would give you ten stars for this if I could!

You need to start up an individual thread for this with the video!

This is a must-see everyone!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Marmelade

YESSSS!!!

I would give you ten stars for this if I could!

You need to start up an individual thread for this with the video!

This is a must-see everyone!

Go ahead, no time, gotta wash the kids...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well I can give it Two Stars and an applause! Everyone should watch that. I will be posting that as a bulliten on myspace!!! Awesome!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

RRconservative comparing Bush's actions to a biblical act... why does that not surprise me.

No, Mr. Conservative, if Bush walked on water... we wouldn't say he can't swim, we'd say he's the anti-Christ.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
most will be wishing we had someone like Bush in the White House.

No, I'll just continue wishing we had someone not bought off by Corporate America and someone to serve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and return us to being a country and a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

The lesser of two evils is not the answer. Someone who will stand by their oath for the interests of this country and its people and not foreign and private billionaire investors IS the answer.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You're either part of the problem or part of the solution. So RR, what's your problem?

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join