It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush disappointed with intel before Iraq war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Bush disappointed with intel before Iraq war

news.yahoo.com

President Bush said Tuesday he was disappointed in "flawed intelligence" before the Iraq war and was concerned that if a Democrat wins the presidency in November and withdrew troops prematurely it could "eventually lead to another attack on the United States."

"`Misled' is a strong word," he said. "Not only our intelligence community, but intelligence communities all across the world shared the same assessment. And so I was disappointed to see how flawed our intelligence was."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Bush goes on to say...

"Do I think somebody lied to me? No, I don't. I think it was just, you know, they analyzed the situation and came up with the wrong conclusion," he added.

Just wow... that's all i have for the moment.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
On the 2nd page of this post I've posted 2 videos of one man, Olbermann, saying it for you !

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

WASHINGTON - President Bush said Tuesday he was disappointed in "flawed intelligence" before the Iraq war and was concerned that if a Democrat wins the presidency in November and withdrew troops prematurely it could "eventually lead to another attack on the United States."

Notice how his statement makes zero sense.

Let's break it down:

A) He's admitting the intelligence was wrong.

B) He used that data to formulate his decision on foreign policy (he went to war).

C) He's concerned the libs could pull the troops out of Iraq even though he acknowledges they're probably there (to begin with) due to his foreign policy which was based off of faulty data.

See what I'm saying? I don't understand his logic in linking the ideas of faulty intelligence and lib control in november.

Then again, this isn't the first time he's said something which doesn't make sense..

top topics

join