It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple 100% OFFICIAL PROOF of N.W.O

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
OK... someone enlighten me here.

Lets just assume that the global elite goal is a N.W.O. what is so scary and evil about it? Where is it ever said that a N.W.O. means less rights for me and you? Where has it ever been said by any polititian that the goal on a N.W.O. means a one world government that the rest of humanity will serve?

I dont get it...

Stepping back to take a good hard look at the big picture I find that a New World Order may be just what this planet needs to not only survive, but to advance beyond the current trend of racism, war, famine, hatred, and general "wall building" going on between all of us.

United we stand, divided we fall.... remember?

Enough with the N.W.O. paranoia... evolve already...

The NWO is a great idea, we can end war and famine etc.......

But who runs it, is it going to be a democracy I doubt it.

There morally bankrupt and they want us to live under there dictatorship there barely human FFS! Why should they run it when it should be a meritocracy atleast.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A One World Government whould mean a dictator, lets face it, that's how this would go down, it's human nature, there is legit proff that they are around with your quotes.

Now who are they, the age old question, the thing is if we took our combined knowledge here at ATS and used that with a few google researches we would come up with some of them i'm sure.

When Bush said "A new world order" he might of ment something like a unified United Nations calling the shots for the whole world, but like i said we all know that would lean towards a dictator trying to proxy everyone else, that and the plans for this came way before Bush.

I'm just not so sure why when people say we need to be enligntend it means dropping our beleifs that a NWO is out there, how abbout combinding them and get further to the truth, just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

i think that saying "100% proof" is pretty bold.

im not against the notion that there are indidviudals who believe in a new world order

but i think of it this way

they will not bare a flag that says "We are NWO here we come" it will be under a different name for sure.

So to say "its proof" because "here, he said the three words new world order" (out of context or not) is false...just in my opinion however.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dang, some of those quotes are from decades ago...If they've been planning this since 1917 and earlier, they're doing a pretty bad job of it!

Surely if they can't even get their NWO up and running within a century then they couldn't run it efficiently.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
funny... this is not big proof, but I think
its funny that the New World Order
gets its own TOPIC on this site..

and it doesn`t even include the word CONSPIRACY,,,

and considering the rather strict rules of protocol here..

I think it does stand for something.......
that is it a very accepted view in society

as old as 1917 ? ,,, yes and much much longer before that..
in different forms, under different names....

look to your GOD for the answers..
or should I say the Lies that will point you to the truth....

the truth about POWER, Who holds it, How and Why.....
video.google.ca...#

new topics

<< 1   >>

join