It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MR.P, ATS Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS, My name is Eric and I am 17 years old. I found myself lurking on the forum for a little while and soon decided that I must join. I am very interested in political issues, law, religion, and general conspiracies as I hope to one day become a lawyer. I find a lot of the topics here to be fascinating and really enjoy reading them. The subjects discussed on here really open up your mind to understanding things from a different prospective, and its great! I hope I can contribute in the future to some of the great conversations that take place here. Thanks, hope to discuss soon!

Oh and, I guess I better get used to my posts getting wiped early due to lousy IE and back buttons
. Take care guys!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and just remember to never be in a hurry when you are writing, and always use the search feature before posting new topics...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Primeminister
Oh and, I guess I better get used to my posts getting wiped early due to lousy IE and back buttons
. Take care guys!

Dude, I feel you pain. Try this.

Good info there.

Welcome aboard.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yep, copy and paste to notepad! It is your friend.

Usually when I lose a post I never rewrite it!

Welcome to the board!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hiyah Mr. P...

Welcome to ATS, glad you decided to become a member
Look forward to seeing you around, happy posting!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy and have fun.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A big welcome, Mr.Primeminister! I hope to run into you out there....somewhere....kind of reminds me of a song.
Have fun, stop by BTS sometime when you need to walk on the lighter side.

Rush

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hello and welcome to the best source for alternative info online. its good to have you here. a few things to help you out in your time here.

1) godlikeproductions,foxnews,wikipedia arent realy considerd by most here as credible sources so if your posting something from one of these sources your best bet not to get sevreal replies about the validity of the source is find other sources to back up the info.

2)google search is your friend also your enemy as it is linked with the goverment.

3)tptb means the powers that be, eotwawki means end of the world as we know it.

4)if you disagree with something attack the information not the person posting it because that will get you warned or banned.

5)incase your wondering yes ats is watched by the goverment, the alphabet agencys, and many media orgs. but ats is not owned or run by them or censored by them.

6) the mods are realy good at their jobs if you have a question or need help with something send them a u2u there usualy more then happy to help.

7)if you need help getting a nice avatar check out belowtopsecret many artists there will make you a custom one for free.

8) and this is the last one but probly the most useful if you need to know something about ats check out the ats handbook handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

i hope some of these will help you out or be atleast some what useful have a great time here at ats and ill seeya around the boards.

top topics

join