It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush calls new attack on US his worst worry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Time will tell.

Only time will tell.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
If The President really cared about a new attack; he would have done something about the porous, open borders long ago. Not to mention the
almost completely unguarded ports, with inspectors of cargo being cut back or even being contracted out to Arab companies. He doesn't care about us!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by whaaa]

A Friggen MEN to this post whaaa!!!
Poetic in that it is so CLEARLY stated.....plain as day.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is an idea.. You do not want another attack Bush? Bring the troops home and protect the mainland. What makes you, in your infinate wisdom think that if a group of terrorist were savvy enough to get in here and do what they did on 9/11, what would stop them from doing it again by now?

I love the way he says it is our freedome they hate. Our freedom, really? How about our constant prodding we do in that region of the world. How about we go back about 60 years and look at just how many times we have messed around over there. I say bring the troops home.

If anyone really wants to bring the troops home, look past the big 3 as far as candidates go. Ron Paul will bring them home. He will pull back big government, and cut taxes. Ron Paul will bring us back to a foreign policy built around neutrality. Ron Paul Revolution is here. He is the only candidate that has been consistant on his voting record and has maintained the same stance on his issues throughout his career. Ron Paul 2008.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Aaron_Justin]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This comment from w does not please me. But hardly unexpected. It's like saying hold on to your ass hats 'theiiirr baack'. Just do me a favor an shoot me in the face instead of the back. War time president shall prevail.
Yeppers DD. Heard he got some new reading material for the kiddies. 'The little shrub that could'. The chinese better up the plastic flag and suv sized ribbons again.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Sorry, but I don't have time to drive to your house and hand over the actuall evidence.

If you have "actual evidence", I'll pay for your work leave, your gas money, your hotel stops along the way and your food.

I can make that offer because I know you have no "actual evidence". I know you have no "actual evidence" because even the people you so blindly follow and obey do not have "actual evidence".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join