It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox footage vs Japanese footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

I saw the same thing fly by . . . and if you can't identify it then it is an unidentified flying object. Weird though for sure.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Star for your post, I'm totally with you on this. This show, Hardfire or whatever it is called, has had some really great guests on both sides of the 9/11 debate, and has had the chance to have some really interesting , and civil debates like this one.

But time and time again this dimwitted host, meddles into areas, that either have nothing to do with the guests on hand, as we see, as he's introducing Ace, or areas he has no business, or experience in. He also loves takeing pop shots at the "truth movement", whenever he can.

I'm sorry for a debate to be totally unbiased, and have a good outcome (I dunno how this one did it, but it was only due to the two guests being very intelligent and civil, the hosts nearly turned this one into the usual 2 vs 1 that takes place on his show ;the 1 being the poor blind-sided truther, who didn't know he'd be debateting the panel as well as THE HOST) crap as he does almost all his shows.

But any good host, well actually in this case you turn "moderator", because that's what you become when you are in charge of a discussion between two people who have opposing views MUST remain unbiased.
Even if you aren't, keep it to yourself you shmuck, and don't let the audience know, it makes for an unfair debate. Then it becomes 2 guys opposing 1 guys view, and that isn't fair.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

I am Ronald Wieck. Apparently you aren't aware that I have stated on several 'Hardfire' debates that a host should not feign neutrality when he holds strong opinions. Acknowledging one's biases candidly is a more honest approach. I regard the myths promoted by the 9/11 fantasy movement as pernicious nonsense, and Ace understands my position perfectly. Your point is well-taken in that I should not have neglected to issue my customary disclaimer.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I dunno, 11 min in... where the "helicopter" above the tower disappears makes me wonder... what if in a more acceptable world that was a UFO just vanishing!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In the Japanese version it is clarly seen that some sort of Unidentified Flying Objects flies past right the moment the building is hit, and then changes direction ?

and this very moment when the THING should have flown past in the FOX video, the screen was blackened....

that is one hell of the question

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm curious, on the previous page, when you pointed out the "Little flash" what exactly were you pointing out?

The bit with the circle around it? or the line?

If you were pointing out what the line points to, it looks like mothing more than simple lens-flare, caused by light from the sun refracting through the lens at a specific angle.

Example would be a magnifying glass, in the same way you can focus the light to burn something, in camera's this causes a white spot on the picture (when the sun light is focused on the CCD)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Interesting debate. The host was definitely messing with Aces flow. Ignorant fool? or paid shill? I would go with ignorant this time.

Wow could there really have been no planes? Was Lear right all along? holograms???

The japanese footage seemed legit though. I did see that object you mentioned silencee, if it was the one flying from right to left. It looked like a really fast bird, but I don't know. What do the rest of you people think???
peace

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
based on how hard it would be to fly a plane like that into a building like that..
if what you say is true about it dissappearing into the dust cloud.

then.. how can a pilot still be able to aim the plane like that when going thru a dust cloud..? and that was a pretty big cloud.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I was pointing out the kind of smoke puff / flash thing with the red cirle around. It's in the gif-animation at the end of my post.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by hackbart]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silencee
In the Japanese version it is clarly seen that some sort of Unidentified Flying Objects flies past right the moment the building is hit, and then changes direction ?

and this very moment when the THING should have flown past in the FOX video, the screen was blackened....

that is one hell of the question

It's a bird.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
based on how hard it would be to fly a plane like that into a building like that..
if what you say is true about it dissappearing into the dust cloud.

then.. how can a pilot still be able to aim the plane like that when going thru a dust cloud..? and that was a pretty big cloud.

UA175 approached in clear air all the way and it's just the camera location giving a false impression. The wind was blowing the smoke over the top of WTC2 which is at least a 30 degree angle to the actual flight path.

This picture shows the real angle:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow! This is turning out to be an great discussion! Hackbart thank you for your extra efforts, although I have the same mental problem as Ace (NPT) I think your analysis was excellent!

Also I would concur that the UFO was a fast bird (when I first saw it I thought it was a piece of debris shooting out unusually fast and far but yeah... a bird, one that had way too much coffee and was late for a meeting
)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twisted-timothy

you guys realized when I'm referring to the UFO I don't mean the "bird"! I'm referring to what so called the "helicopter" (11min in video) above the tower!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

I am Ronald Wieck. I attempted to address this issue yesterday, but my post didn't appear. Ace is aware that I have often issued a disclaimer to the effect that a host who is not neutral has an obligation to acknowledge his bias. There are no "paid shills." Those of us who reject the myths promoted by the 9/11 fantasy movement are simply rationalists who prize evidentiary reasoning.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Sorry F-T, yeah that is weird, just one of the many anomalies strewn throughout most 911 footage (be it random ufo's, flashes before impact, tumorous lumps on the plane, missing wings and devilish features in the smoke, there's something strange for everyone)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join