It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Headed Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was just curious if anyone has ever heard of a Red Headed race of aliens? And if you have could I get some Information on them?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I never trusted red heads...those evil bastrds!! Just look at that kid from the movie "problem child" .....as evil and as ugly as they come.

but in all seriousness, no I have never heard of this before now.....sorry

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey now I used to be a redhead,but may have a point because now I'm a gray

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Not a specific race maybee Nords ? But I have heard that the people that taught the Egyptians what they know where white skinned red haired people possibly giants.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thats cool. I was just curious, my father always told me that we were aliens and that we came from a red headed race of aliens. Now im not saying I totally believe what he is saying. I was just curious.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I even had an Uncle that had broke his hand and had to be x-rayed. When they x-rayed his hand they found a hole in the center of his hand. So they X-rayed the other hand and he had the exact same kind of hole on the other hand. Kind of like where the nails would have went through Jesus's hand. They wanted to x-ray his feet but, he decided not too.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hey! im a redhead, be nice, lol. but through history their was a race of higher evolved conquerers known as vikings. There is some evidence to suggest that royalty is related to them, because only vikings carry this certain type of hand condition which cripple their hand and some british royalty and i believe presidents have been affected by the condition. And the vikings seem to have dissapeared of the planet abruptly even though they were advanced, so thats a little weird

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
HAHA! No offense but NOW I have heard it all! Aren't redheads Irish? Not Alien?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There have been many connections made by UFO researchers to the Irish race of people (red heads)and their lineage having been genetically modified long long ago.
If you fall into this category it would have been passed from generations hundreds or even thousands of years ago.
It is kind of a cool thought to think that you have been part of an ongoing experiment to create a beautiful breed of human. Not beautiful in the physical, but more to the spiritual side of the spectrum.
The Royals have always been suspected of being part of this lineage.
Best to remain as human as possible and to simply become all that existence has asked of you to be. This can be accomplished by staying clean and off drugs and alcohol, cigarettes and anything that takes you away from your potential. Study all that you can when you are young, and never limit yourself by anything.
Sounds like you may have the Gene, so use it wisely and always seek the higher ground. Study all of the religions if you must, meditate everyday, and live as fully and alive as you can. Never fear the night because that is where the stars are born.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Historical

Several accounts by Greek writers detail redheaded people. A fragment by the Greek poet Xenophanes describes the Thracians as blue-eyed and red haired. The Greek historian Herodotus described the "Budini", probably Udmurts and Permyak Finns located on the Volga in what is modern-day Russia, as being predominantly redheaded. The Greek historian Dio Cassius described Boudica, the famous Celtic Queen of the Iceni, to: "be tall and terrifying in appearance ... a great mass of red hair ... over her shoulders".

The Roman Tacitus commented on the "red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia (Scotland)",[4] which he linked with some red haired Gaulish tribes of Germanic and Belgic relation.

The Kyrgyz people of central Asia once had predominantly red hair.[citation needed] Some today still retain this trait.

Genghis Khan traditionally and by some scattered accounts is said to have had red hair.[citation needed]

Red hair has also been found in Asia, notably among the Tocharians who occupied the northwesternmost province of what is modern-day China. The 2nd millennium BC caucasian Tarim mummies in China were found with red and blonde hair and most likely were of European origin..[5]

Basically it became rarer as concentrations of people with said gene became more sparse especially considering it requires recessive genes (Recessive of Chromosome 16 - MC1R) that is needed for it (naturally anyway)

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23Eulogy23
Hey! im a redhead, be nice, lol. but through history their was a race of higher evolved conquerers known as vikings. There is some evidence to suggest that royalty is related to them, because only vikings carry this certain type of hand condition which cripple their hand and some british royalty and i believe presidents have been affected by the condition. And the vikings seem to have dissapeared of the planet abruptly even though they were advanced, so thats a little weird

Those who believe in the "hollow earth theory" would tell you the vikings didn't vanish, they just went into the center of the earth and never came back... Why would you if you found a paradise inside the earth... ?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

Multiple things helped cause the decline of the Vikings, several of their usual target started to develop coastal defenses, Christianity was being brutally enforced in Norway (convert to it or be killed/ banished. Snorri Sturluson wrote about this in the saga of St. Olafr). Scandinavia was becoming a Feudal society and raiding was becoming too risky and less profitable (I guess most things that were stealable had already been thieved). I think the last "Vikings" were somewhere in the Eastern fringes of Europe somewhere around the Baltic/ Russian zones.

As for the ones who settled in places like the North Atlantic Islands, Iceland and sso on they basically just settled down and intermingled with other groups who came there or where there already. Though some would've died off on some of the inhospitable island or moved on into obscurity.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Hi,

I love this stuff. Try searching under "red-headed giants . also Lovelock Cave in Sierra Nevada. This is quite a well know "myth" historic account amoung many native american indian tribes in the states. You may very well be part of their lineage. Yeah for you.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I was just curious if anyone has ever heard of a Red Headed race of aliens? And if you have could I get some Information on them?

Have you been reading Bob Mayers books perhaps?

Area 51 series?

They are fiction you know.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Absolutely. The Betty and Barney Hill Case reported of a dozen redheaded figures with round faces and visors. They moved with odd military presision. I have a thread on the Hills' case if you want to find out more.

Glad I could shed some light. I believe there is a race of redheaded aliens.

TC

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Now I am confused!
I thought all red-heads had no friends?
I'm sure I read it somewhere in a tabloid.

It makes sense 'cos I'm a ginger minger and
apart from Moira, I have nobody (except Mom too!)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Not to say that there is anything especially miraculous about redheads, but being one I always thought I had to be from a race of aliens (infact, me and a red head friend say we are aliens, jokingly). Especially considering only 6% of the world, and 2% of the united states are red heads. I did find that there was a tribe that may have settled the area near Easter Island (not saying they made the heads) but several explorers commented on their intelligence. Who knows... something to look into...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Was he able to feel the holes or were they too small? Seems like he would have noticed the gap. I am sure I would be able to feel a hole if I had one. Perhaps a mans hands are too meaty to tell.

ETA: Also, there is a lot of info on the web about alien hybrid people having red hair/ green eyes. It really is about RH negative people and the traits that many of them have in common. The theory is that RH- blood is either a mutation or an introduction of another species. Red or blonde hair is a recurring trait on the ATS thread about it, but the articles posted from external sources talk about red hair and green eyes (and Irish heritage) a lot.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

No you couldn't feel the wholes. He never knew they were there until they did the x-rays.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So, have you looked into this as a medical phenomenon? Maybe there is a bone condition. I have some mutations that I have found medical information about as well as fringe theories (reptilian alien hybrid, lol). Have you ever had your hands Xrayed?

new topics

top topics

join