It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming or Natural Progression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
After reading an article on Global Warming I had an intelligent hypothesis as to why the rising temperature could be happening.

... it all seems so simple

There are two reasons why the sun could be the cause for the rise in temperature as follows.

1. The sun is very, very gradually expanding the closer it gets to it's death. This is a very small expanding process which would have to last over thousands of years but even minute differences would drastically alter our atmosphere in similar was as 'global warming'.
  2. We are gradually in orbit increasingly closer to the Sun. Why wouldn't we be? It's the biggest object in space near our solar system, which in theory would create the bend in space and time necessary to pull us in. I have seen this in distant planets as well, and it would be hard to determine this immediately because it also would be a very minute alteration which would in turn drastically affect our atmosphere.

Open for comments, just a theory.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by blowfishdl]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
well i don't think that would explain the 'seemingly' exponential increase in temperature...

join