It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO One world Currencey & Tracking System Already In Place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I found this through a technology blog I subscribe to. Given that it's from Japan and already in use to some extent I thought it necessary to raise attention to it through the ATS community.

The PASMO card is an RFID technology introduced in Japan to pay for trains, which remain the primary mode of transportation in the country. To put the technology to good use, Tokyu Security is rolling out a range of services, which happen to be quite viable since the PASMO card is widely-used. Home access is now included among the list of services, while a number of others are geared towards school children.

Aside from the possibility of paying cafeteria lunch using the PASMO card, it can also serve as a child tracking service. Since the Japanese working force is characterized by salarymen and office ladies, people who've little time for their brood, the Tokyu Security can notify parents via web or mobile every time their children use their PASMO cards to log-in at school, access their homes, or ride the train. Of course, issues regarding privacy arise, especially for adults using the same technology (bosses can check one's activities, rendering one's laundry list of excuses when late all but useless). This seems to only be the beginning though--the list of services for the PASMO card will only grow in time.

join