It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein: Belief in God 'Childish' The jews are not the chosen people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Einstein: Belief in God 'Childish' The jews are not the chosen people

www.breitbart.com

Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.

The father of relativity, whose previously known views on religion have been more ambivalent and fuelled much discussion, made the comments in response to a philosopher in 1954.

As a Jew himself, Einstein said he had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people".

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Some people hold whatever words Einstein ever uttered as gospel (sorry for the pun) for whatever reason (he was a smart guy) and so I thought I'd post this newly found letter for discussion.

This is a valid letter and words by the famous scientist, however some attributions in the past have been fabricated, such as the entire "If bees vanish, soon after humankind will disappear as well" false quote.

So we have here some thoughts by Albert Einstein, it is noted that in the past Einstein has both been proven correct on his theories as well as proven incorrect. We now are more aware of some things scientifically that may sorta prove his statements regarding GOD as well as possibly prove against his assertions.

Things like quantum mechanics, entanglement and other 'spooky' things seem to put a vote for the existence of a higher being, or perhaps it is just a physics (that does not make sense) that we have not yet grasped.

What do y'all think??? Hmmm.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
lee beat you by a minute
www.abovetopsecret.com...

closing this one.

new topics

join