It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican OK's belief in Aliens!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I take it that there are good and evil aliens . I hope we are being visited by good aliens

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think is is good that the Vatican are open to the possibility of Extra-Terrestrial life. We haven't even discovered any other species yet and they are trying to impose their belief system on them.

Don't know if the aliens would worship the same god, sounds like a trigger to some Galactic Warfare

They would be gods creatures too....

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Smugallo]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Savior, you are not skeptic, you are a debunker...you will try anything in your power to defend your mindset we are A) Alone or B) not being visited or C) the only inteligent alien species.

I am a true skeptic, I don't believe in every UFO story out there but I do have an open mind and i'm open to anything.

No, you're not a skeptic. Nor are you open minded.

If you were open-minded as you claim, you would not be attacking me for expressing the possibility intelligent life may be rare in the galaxy. If you were open-minded, you would not find the notion offensive, as you apparently do. If you were open-minded, you would take it into consideration. If you were open-minded, you would not presume that skepticism and demand for evidence equates either debunking or an assumption there is nothing to the UFO phenomena. If you were open-minded, you would not have ignored the times I have defended the study of, and interest in, UFOs.

But you have.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They are probably just releasing info to us in small portions. This info has been known to them for a while. This could Be the start of the world leaders letting us know of aliens and our interactions to them.
But seriously, anyone who believes that we are the only ones in the entire universe asre dumb

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Disclosure had to start somewhere.
We just heard Step 1 from the pope.
I think deep down we all the truth.
The aliens are here.
They have been here a long time.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Maybe the Catholic Church no longer has any explanations for historical images like this one:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Maybe the vatican and the RC church are on their
last legs and this is their only way to repent their sins,
before ET comes down to kick their collective cult
run arses?LOL
If the pope told everyone it was sunday I`d go and
check my calendar,a more untrustworthy individual
I cannot think of at this moment!
Smoke and mirrors I do not trust!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I believe the Vatican is using this as a way to keep their followers still believing in one god. To keep people from questioning ET life, the Vatican is "beating them to the punch" by stating aliens may exist---but God created them, also. Where as people who question things, might come to the conclusion that there is no one god, and we've been lied to since the very beginning. I believe the Vatican is doing this to keep the sheeple in control and what better way than to say that their one god created aliens, as well as humans.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, spooky for Mulder that is one nice piece of artwork there. It looks as if its a whole fleet of UFO's with Jesus leading the pack in maybe a mother ship. The Vatican probably has tons of paintings like this hidden away in their secret vaults. I wish they would disclose some of that information for the public to see.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is only "news" to you if you let the vatican control what you think in the first place. A better question is, who cares?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To me this is an obvious act of desperation on the part of the vatican because they know their reign of power is about to end. It is also one of the harbingers of truth.. this is a sure sign that DISCLOSURE is coming.. and THEY know it!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Maybe the Catholic Church no longer has any explanations for historical images like this one:

Explanations for paintings such as those have been around for as long as those paintings have been around.

Art and UFOs

The only people who think they are evidence of UFOs are those without any sort of knowledge of Renaissance art.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hey! Thanks for that link. that's awesome.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Hey! Thanks for that link. that's awesome.

You're welcome.

I will accept it as evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation, if we also accept it as evidence that the Pope invented ice hockey.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think that it was a bold move for the church. But also a smart one. No where in the Bible does it say that we are alone in the universe. I think that it would be kind of pompous for us to believe that we are the only creatures in the universe that God created.
I also think that the church has probably been under pressure for a long time to comment about aliens, especially recently when the sitings are more common and with the Disclosure project and the freedom of information act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join