It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn Of The Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
In the start of th emovie in the hospital it said that a guy came in with some kind if bite. I think thats what started it.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Has anyone besides me seen the original? It's the true sequal to Night Of The Living Dead.

[Edited on 2/29/04 by NotTooHappy]

I saw the orignal. Scariest #ing zombie movie ive ever seen. I hope the remake is as good as the old one. It got good reviews from what I heard. I think I might go see it.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I didn't actually see that...??? I just saw loads of zombies (they're not technically zombies though) on the dock, although you certainly get the impression they're all eaten.

Did you really see Ving on the dock being eaten? I was looking for it but didn't see it.

What I saw was of him lying on the dock. I remember his bald head and black shirt. The ange was such that the camera was kinda on the ground so I just saw his head and the back of his shirt--that it went to the credits. Getting eaten? Well, there were no shots of him getting eaten up because the next shot was the zombies jumping the camera. That was it. So, we must assume.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am gonna see this movie tonight its only just been released here in Hong Kong.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
They all died when they stopped off on an island of zombies. They couldn't get off the dock fast enough.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Colonel]

Huh? The got on the boat and sailed away.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by John Nada
I didn't actually see that...??? I just saw loads of zombies (they're not technically zombies though) on the dock, although you certainly get the impression they're all eaten.

Did you really see Ving on the dock being eaten? I was looking for it but didn't see it.

What I saw was of him lying on the dock. I remember his bald head and black shirt. The ange was such that the camera was kinda on the ground so I just saw his head and the back of his shirt--that it went to the credits. Getting eaten? Well, there were no shots of him getting eaten up because the next shot was the zombies jumping the camera. That was it. So, we must assume.

Are you kidding he sailed aweay that dam yacht ,were you watching the same movie CF??!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, that's how they orignally escaped. Thre was a boat and they took it off the dock before the zombies got to 'em.Then, they sailed for an island.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What do ya mean originally?is there another ending?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

They show the rest DURING the closing credits

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

They show the rest DURING the closing credits

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK I left str8 atfer the movie itself had finished what a twat i am:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THIS MOVIE KICKED MY @SS UNTIL IT FELL OFF.

I actually saw it twice because I loved it so much. People say the storyline wasn't that good but what the hell, it's a zombie movie! Anyway, I stayed both times during the credits and never saw the black dude fallen over on the dock. I do have one question though, why didn't they just jump in the damn water?? And the zombies couldn't swim? But yes, if you haven't seen this movie, at least rent it when it comes out on dvd if you like horrors. It was directed incredibly well, I loved the camera work, especially the car in the beginning and the helicopter views of the city

I'm actually writing a story based off of the new movie because I loved it so much. Some day when I'm a famous author maybe I'll get it published after a lot of editing. It's the most fun story I've ever started writing and I really hope to get it out there some day, by then I bet the whole series will be done with anyway though
I'd rather not say what it's about, as someone might steal the idea

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Waitaminit. You didn't see the video camera laying on the ground on the dock and Ving Rhames laying on the dock in front of the camera a few feet away during the credits? I will have to see the movie again b/c I remember that scen clearly---even if it was for a second.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join