It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

>now with pic< Ghooooost photo is i real? your comments! =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ok, the other day someone showed me a picture of a group of people in a photo. At one of their legs was a face. Today I got the picture from a person in my school. My sister also got it too. It is spreading pretty fast. I personally dont know these people, but my sisters friend knows them. In the picture there is a girl crying. When the photo was being taken the child complained of something pulling at her hair and she was pointing in the air. What do you think? =)

I will get the picture up in a few minutes!!!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by moos-go-cow]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moos-go-cow
Ok, the other day someone showed me a picture of a group of people in a photo. At one of their legs was a face.

There's already a couple of threads about that one. I guess my standard answer is, "Why would a ghost face show up in somebody's pant leg?"

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

[edit on 13-5-2008 by moos-go-cow]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ghost pictures are definitely interesting to me. I posted this thread a while back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I assure that i still stand by this picture as being correct as it was given to me personaly and as far as im aware has not been de-bunked 100%

Your picture is definitely interesting and i would say that if it can be confirmed that there should not have been a second child in the room then this is definitely worth checking out in PS

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
wow these people most be really popular because you are about the 3rd person in the past 2 months to post on this site 'knowing' the people.

So, I've asked this question before. Who are these people and where are they from? I wanna see the answer I get this time.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think they're Irish nd Im Irish

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
wow these people most be really popular because you are about the 3rd person in the past 2 months to post on this site 'knowing' the people.

So, I've asked this question before. Who are these people and where are they from? I wanna see the answer I get this time.

hey your right, I didnt realise that. On that i too would also like to know how the OP knows these people. That said it seems like a either a hoax picture spread on the net or is actually a genuine ghost picture however everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon.

OP do you personally know any of these people??

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moos-go-cow
I think they're Irish nd Im Irish

Ireland is a big place with a lot of people???????????

This is not an answer OP. Do you know any of these people or anyone directly associated or related to them

Was this picture given to you by an immediate relation/contact of any of these people or was you just given it by a "someone" at school.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by thesaint]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I was told that one of them goes to a certain school near me and is in 6th year (different school system from americans btw)

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Why is it always 'a friend of a friend' in this kind of situation? it certainly doesn't do much for the validity of the story.

I'm not convinced by this picture. Seems like its been doctored to me. Is there any other background information?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I just got the pic today sent to me from a phone. I'm telling all the info I know

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by moos-go-cow

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
hi i posted this picture few months ago on here and it was analyzed a abit within that thread. the people not from ireland but from the north west of england near manchester and are my mums friends relatives. i know people will say ' why is it always a friend of a friend' but i dont know what you expect. cant exactly go round and knock on the door and say ' by the way can i have your family history ' thanks for posting it up again though, it still gives me the creeps even now

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
so we have have moos-go-cow saying they are irish, and then we have bwfcfan saying they are from around manchester.

wow, these people really get around!
--------------------------------------------------

Ok, a friend of a friend knows some people who had a next door neighbour that said his next door neibour had a friend of a friend who knew someone who showed him a picture of a group of people in a photo.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok people just to put this to rest you are ALL wrong - this pic was taken in scotland!!!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
no, the pic was taken at my sisters place in cornwall, and when i mean taken i mean physicallly taken from the actuall frame it was in by a spirit entity who had a spiritfriend of a spiritfriend who knew some spiritfriends who had a next door spiritfriend that said his next door spiritfriend had a spiritfriend of a spiritfriend who knew a spiritfriend who showed him a picture of a group of people in a photo.

sorry, i just cant take this seriously anymore.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwfcfan
i know people will say ' why is it always a friend of a friend' but i dont know what you expect. cant exactly go round and knock on the door and say ' by the way can i have your family history '

The thing is that we are not asking for a family history, just something to solidify and validate the story. Maybe a little background information, anything! The fact that this has popped up again with someone else saying almost the same thing does not add to its credibility, you see where we're coming from? I could go and grab a random pic from google and do the same thing. Now if there were a couple of other pictures taken when this was, and you could show us, then that would add more weight to it. Its just the old thing of 'yeah, it was a true story, it happended to my sisters uncles dogs dad twice removed' that makes it sound a little hokey.

You have to remember that in this day and age, its easy to get a hold of stuff like this, or manufacture and manipulate images like this in photoshop or whatever. Its little reason why the scientific community looks down on this subject, as its full of fakes. The bar for legitimate pictures and accounts has to be set really high to try and separate the good from the bad, unfortunately thats the way its going to have to be for a while. Until things change, you'll have to put up with lots of skepticism and people calling shennanigans.

[edit on 5/15/2008 by Genus_Unknown]

new topics

top topics

join