It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA And Drug Traffic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Im sure ats has gone over this topic quite a bit, but ive never really seen an actual thread devoted to it. up untill now I didn't believe it, but I think this site has changed my mind. I, just now, found this site devoted to this conspiracy. Whats i'd like to know is, do you think the central intelegence agency trafics and smuggles drugs? why or why not? Ill post the site later.

BTW....I searched for a topic on this for 6 mins. so don't give me that "use the search function" bulls**t.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if they were in on it. They have to fund their black projects somehow. Plus, have you ever seen a poor secret agent? Hell no, they're all loaded.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The CIA became heavily involved in heroin trafficking towards the end of the Vietnam war so that they could finance their secret war in Cambodia and Laos. There is an excellent book on this subject by a former 60 minutes producer called " Kiss the Boys Goodbye" which documents this seedy business and also proves that many POWs were located but abandoned and left to die so as not to expose this lucrative sideline. There is also incontravertible evidence that coc aine was smuggled into the US by the CIA during the Iran/Contra fiasco.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Whats i'd like to know is, do you think the central intelegence agency trafics and smuggles drugs? why or why not?

Yeah, I'm sure they on it. Why, cuz I've read many things on them, and an interesting book recently, wich stated names, dates and all... I am absolutly sure they play a huge role in all the drug smuggling in America. (at least north america)

Why would they do it? There's just too much money to make, they couldn't let all of this in the hand of regular criminals.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes, I think so. This is something I was sure of before I even realized what a conspiracy theorist was.
I think I began to believe this about the time they were after Manual Noreiga.
Drugs are a great way to finance thigns and keep the populace complacaent when religion is no longer a happening thing for much of the world.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The war on drug is just a freaking joke. It's a war aimed at getting more power on the drug control, not aimed at erasing the use of drugs in our society.

I've always been interested in this subject, I might grab the book I was reading and translate some part for you guys/gals.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The young U.S. congress agreed that the East India Company (Long sinced changed its name), a British company, would maintain its opiate monopoly. This agreement is still in place. During Vietnam, for example, Bush 41's job was to insure that the heroin pipeline would not be shut down.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another thing that favors govt (CIA) involvement in the drug industry:
If the govt were truly trying to rid the country of drugs, it would have made progress in cutting off supply lines.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Bush 41s offshore oil derricks (Zapata Oil) [were] used as part of a drug smuggling operation where boats would bring in the goods, then regular supply and personnel transports would take the goods to the mainland, avoiding inspection by US customs (perfect plan). This was supposedly to fund secret projects and underground bases.

So, I infer that the War on Drugs was an attempt to reduce competition in the American drug market and increase profits for the government.

Bush 41 was CIA director from 76 to 78, and is also purported to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or MJ-12.

I'm guessing that there was more involved with the Iran-Contra affair than just weapons, as well, as Bush was VP during that period.

Read this Document on ATS:

Majestic 12 and the Secret Government by William Cooper

Very informative!
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
lol...this thread dont seem to be doing very well. mine as well post the site.

www.ciadrugs.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Looks like the Inspector General put a little research into this and came up with this report. Previously classified I might add.

Caution: Its extremely lengthy so Id only recommend it if your really interested in some eye opening facts.

www.fas.org... aine/

Brought to you by the fine Federation of American Scientists.

PS: Wouldnt mind a research thread on the subject, I love using FAS as much as possible.

A little taste of the reports signifigance.

CIA ADMITS TIES TO CONTRA DRUG DEALERS (House of Representatives - July 17, 1998)

[Page: H5847]
The SPEAKER pro tempore. Under a previous order of the House, the gentlewoman from California (Ms. Waters) is recognized for 5 minutes.

Ms. WATERS. Today I renew my call on CIA Director George Tenant to immediately release the CIA Inspector General's classified report on the allegations of CIA involvement with Contra drug trafficking. I also call, once again, on the gentleman from Florida (Mr. Porter Goss), chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, to hold prompt public hearings on the findings of these reports.

Today's New York Times, front page, put it bluntly. `CIA says it used Nicaraguan rebels accused of drug tie.' The times reported that, and I quote again, `The Central Intelligence Agency continued to work with about two dozen Nicaraguan rebels and their supporters during the 1980s despite allegations that they were trafficking in drugs.'

The Times finally reported the explosive truth that the Senate investigators and investigative journalists alike have been telling the American people for nearly 15 years.

This front page confirmation of CIA involvement with Contra drug traffickers evidently came from a leak of the still classified CIA review of the allegations stemming from Gary Webb's 1996 Dark Alliance series. Webb's series and his recent book details the CIA's involvement with Contra drug trafficking, including ties to south central Los Angeles' largest crack coc aine network. Until today, the CIA has vehemently denied the charges. But, apparently, even the CIA is having trouble hiding the truth from the American people.

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
yes, yes i know fro a fact that the people in question know and participate. why? ill post something i postedin a different thread:

dont the people making thes laws realize that the CEO's , the briefcase carrying businessmen, the coffe-drinking, designer wearing, suit and tie, hair parted on the side, BIG SPENDERS are the ones WITH TEH DRUGS?!?!?!1 my friend used to ba a tweek dealer.....his number one client? professional men and women, ages 30+

crazy huh?

why doesnt the war on drugs start attacking its own soldiers?
there you go!

darn you scuba steve!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Looks like the Justice Department too made a little report on the matter.

www.fas.org...

The DOJ Office of the Inspector General (OIG) conducted a review of the actions of the Department of Justice that were implicated by the allegations in the Mercury News articles. We did not reinvestigate the more general allegations of Contra involvement in drug trafficking, which had already been extensively reviewed in previous inquiries by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee's Subcommittee on Narcotics, Terrorism and International Operations; the State Department; the DEA; and the CIA. Rather, we focused our attention on the new allegations about the individuals described in the Mercury News articles, including Blandon, Meneses, Ross, and Ronald Lister, an associate of Blandon. The articles raised numerous questions concerning whether Department of Justice employees, including employees from the DEA, the FBI, the INS, and various U.S. Attorney's Offices, properly investigated and prosecuted these individuals or whether they were protected because of ties to the Contras or pressure from the CIA.

We also reviewed related allegations raised by the articles about the actions of Department of Justice employees in other cases, including the claim that $36,000 was returned to convicted drug dealer Julio Zavala by the U.S. Attorney's Office in San Francisco in 1984 because of Zavala's ties to the Contras or intervention from the CIA; the claim that Zavala and his associate Carlos Cabezas trafficked in drugs to benefit the Contras; claims by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo that his investigation of drug trafficking by Contras at Ilopango Airport in El Salvador was stymied; and allegations that John Hull, an American citizen who owned a ranch in Costa Rica and was suspected of drug trafficking activities, received lenient treatment from the Department of Justice because of his alleged connections to the Contras or the CIA.

Bingo.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yes just like DeltaChaos said i have also been told that the CIA smuggles drugs through oil rigs.Personaly i would never do drugs but think marijuana should be legal.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know for a fact there are crooked cops in my community who go in the evidence room take drugs out and sell it on the streets. Im sure there is corruption going on with them too, especially with the price tag on the product is outrageous for those pulling off the scam. If our government isnt making any profet on drug trafficking, just spending our tax $$ trying to fight the most lucrative trade in the world then our tax $$ are getting flushed down the toliet.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
well judging by the fact that good weed is like $20 a pop. must be the goverment selling it to the dealers who are forced to raise prices to make money. if not then prices were much lower.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I put together a nice map of the majority of the major drug halling locations in the u.s. sometime ago. But as far as the drug dealer's that's also easy. Oliver North is a good example. I have his national security documents.

Oliver was one of them there have been lots of others.

The main u.s. agencys that run drug's are the D.E.A. with C130 aircraft along all parts of the u.s. and canada's boarder. The C.I.A. uses C-130's also but only by going threw "raytheon,honeywell,general dynamic's and a few others" here's how it takes place.

Raytheon for instance has what is known and called "Cage Coad's". These Cage Codes have a I.D. Print Number on them usally on the cargo container's or shipping containers so on so forth. If you take the port's of the u.s. for instance. If you know which company's in the U.S. do the ground shipping for the virgina farm boys. Virgina Farm Boy's = C.I.A. then you can know which shill company or company's is being used that week. When the Cargo come's into u.s. ports or u.s customs there will be a cage coad in it because you have to registure the cargo before it comes into for instance a u.s. port. This is what happens. The I.D. Number that is on the shipping container usally has a "I.D. Number on it then it is used to Identify the cargo that way it save's inspection time. If you want to know how drugs come into the U.S. its easy. Just find the cage coad's that say one of the following when it comes to u.s. customs or port security or airline screener's.

Find the I.D. Cage Coad's that say the Following.

National Securty Cargo Do Not Investigate.
Centeral Intelligence Agency Material Do Not Investigate or Open.
F.B.I - Do Not Investigate.

All that needs to be done is this if you see any of those pop up when you go and do a scan of the Cage Coad I.D. Number it will usally have a shipping invoice on it.

Here are some of the bigger importers of u.s. drug's done by the C.I.A. and others.

Raytheon - Branch of Homeland Security.
Honeywell - Branch Highly connected to D.L.A. or Defence Legistic's Agency.
Evergreen Estates - Title 6 Section 18 industry.
Evergreen Trucking and Airline and Shipping Company. Same as Evergreen Estate's.
General Dynamics - Sub Group for Honeywell and S.O.N.Y., Sony = Standerd Oil Of New York.
Roles Roice - Sub Industry's tied to MI5 defence Contracters.

These are just a few example's but if you have the shipping container with one of these groups on it that say's when you scan in the Cage Coad One of these "National Securty Cargo Do Not Investigate.
Centeral Intelligence Agency Material Do Not Investigate or Open.
F.B.I - Do Not Investigate. Then you have a 99% chance its a drug container the excuse if the agency gets busted is. It was a drug bust we were just moving the drugs in one of our shipping containers. That way it looks good on the surface. Usally for the F.B.I. "The Office Of Professional Accountablity" is the group that cover's up bad drug opperations for the F.B.I. The C.I.A. and N.S.A. as well as the D.E.A. and Boarder Security have there own branches that bring it in under some color's of the law.

Just my 2 cent's

And I would have absolutly no more knowledge on this matter honstly.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I truly believe the C.I.A became heavily involved in drug trafficking. In fact, I believe it is the reason this country has alot of drugs on our streets. Why do you think the tabacco companies are doing so well? Here are three good articles on the subject:

www.fromthewilderness.com...

Here is one claiming Bush and Cheney are apart of the drug empire

What is our country coming to? The government thinks they can get away with whatever they want and we're not powerful enough to stop them.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just one simple point, and I'm suprised that it hasn't been brought up yet... Afghanistan has trafficed more heroin since the fall of the Taliban (And CIA operations bagan) than any other point in history. Think about it!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Just one simple point, and I'm suprised that it hasn't been brought up yet... Afghanistan has trafficed more heroin since the fall of the Taliban (And CIA operations bagan) than any other point in history. Think about it!

Do you have a link to this FACT? Do you have something to back up this claim. I would like to read it.

new topics

join