It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Vampire And Zombie Agency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What on earth!!!!!!! I just found this link Here which is about an agency called the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency from (1868-1975) which was
responsible for controlling the nation's vampire and zombie populations while overseeing scientific research into the undead. Apparently there is still dangerous research being undertaken at Santa Rosa Institute in New Mexico. I went into this site: here and it said The Santa Rosa Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The nation's foremost center for research into extending the human life span. Anyone got any comments or more info on this. This site seems to give a very good scientifical reality of vampires and zombies!!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's been discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm pretty sure it's just a gag of some sort.

[Edited on 2/29/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ye sit is a gag. It's just for fun. Laughs. Stupidity

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
why would someone make a site like that for a joke?? Also, when you click on the zombie link and it tells u all those medical terms in relation to zombies. Such as the reason for zombies violent behaviour is low seratonin levels similar to those found in serial killers, do you all disagree with these medical facts?? Also are you saying The Santa Rosa Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico is not real?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
why would someone make a site like that for a joke??

see: manbeef, bonsai kitten, and probably many more web hoaxes that escape me at the moment. people like to prank each other, and the internet makes it easy to prank a LOT of people easily.

Also, when you click on the zombie link and it tells u all those medical terms in relation to zombies. Such as the reason for zombies violent behaviour is low seratonin levels similar to those found in serial killers, do you all disagree with these medical facts??

yes. those facts require me to believe in zombies, which I don't. not to mention there is no consensus on what makes serial killers violent, let alone what makes zombies violent.

Also are you saying The Santa Rosa Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico is not real?

no. there is a Santa Rosa Institute affiliated with, surprise, the FVZA. looks like if it does exist it's either quackery or a tourist trap.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hold on.... You said something about the life span of a human being expanded. If so does anybody know how many years we are from being able to expand the life of a human?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
many many people make sites for jokes lol. Wastes / takes up some of their lack time, or they are bored, or they think its funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't know, it sounds pretty interesting.
I think that sometimes things that seem so far fetched are the same things that may be possible.
I wouldn't put it past certain agencies.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The website sells apparel - ever know of a government agency to sell apparel? Also, the site is a .org site, if it were a federal agency, it would be .gov.

Anyways, it is also poorly designed. Feds would have more money to invest in their website to make it look "relatively" good.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Embryonic essence said:

The website sells apparel - ever know of a government agency to sell apparel? Also, the site is a .org site, if it were a federal agency, it would be .gov

Actually the site is IN DEDICATION To The Federal Zombie And Vampire Association. Telling you all about it which ran till 1975, so it appears to look like a dedication site. Doesn't say its run by the government either, therefore they can sell apparel etc if they want to.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
just like people sell Area 51 and Roswell Paraphernallia.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
just to let anyone know this is a illuminated website meaning the illuminati has their hands in this site sorry kids just another spin story but means there are some hidden facts on there just to throw you slightly off to anything that is real

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Santa Rosa Institute - SRI

SRI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute conducting client-sponsored research and development for government agencies, commercial businesses, foundations, and other organizations. SRI also brings its innovations to the marketplace by licensing its intellectual property and creating new ventures.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Also, the site is a .org site, if it were a federal agency, it would be .gov.
[Edited on 3-6-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

If it were a federal agency on vampires and zombies, it would be .smil.mil, and it would be on the other internet.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes! It is not a hoax I have been trying to dig out anything I can find on this matter I work with a paranormal investigation team called Nor-Cal Saints and Angels. every time I get close to anything concrete I am blocked or completely rerouted. I was very happy to find this sight because you actually asked the questions others down play as false or hoax. It is not a hoax it has been discredited by higher ups that want people to remain in the dark but other people who are credible fear coming forward due to harsh ridicule from the government and have even been threaten. I have talked to people off the record but I can not comment on what was disused because I fear legal action would be taken against my team I signed a privacy contract. What I can say is that it is not a hoax but a very well kept secret but like all secrets they will eventually leak out and I am patiently waiting.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
In today's thread, we learn the valuable lesson that not everything is true just because it was written on some dumb website. Thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wow, didn't even know that site was still running. I figured out that was a joke around a decade ago.

ETA:

Please note: This site is for entertainment purposes only. Some material is not suitable for children or young teenagers. See the Disclaimer below for more information.
Plus the links on the bottom...
edit on 3/30/13 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I looked at the website wen I was 17 it look good but fake

Haven't see is in a long time had some good stuff in there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join