It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Caught Flashing McCain TV Subliminal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

So now the conspiracy is someone tryin to stitch up fox news

I don't think they need any help to look silly

It'd be nice to have a consensus on this one, but I think I'm going with the youtube poster faked it

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by SaviorComplex

So now the conspiracy is someone tryin to stitch up fox news

I don't think they need any help to look silly

It'd be nice to have a consensus on this one, but I think I'm going with the youtube poster faked it

I think he did too. Seems like too much of a coincidence. He just happened to be editing the clip (he never says why), and he just happened to come across that one brief blip.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just saw an image of Obama on CNN and it last lasted for about two minutes, in fact he was moving and even talking.
I switched to MSNBC and the same thing happened.
Same for all the other alphabet channels.

I'm now inclined to vote for Obama.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Yeah, the context its important but if you notice, the photo is replacing the word #FOX" this could suggest that he is a fox or like a fox, this could be a sugestion that he is smart like a fox.

Will everybody notice or get influenced by this message? -no! but I would say that they will do the trick again next to other ideas...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I really did see something flash up on the screen on Fox News when I was flipping through election coverage. I don't know what it said, but I definitely saw it. It was during regular broadcast, not during an introduction...I just disregarded it as a technical glitch but in the back of my head I wondered if it was subliminal. Since TiVo exists, it would be hard for Fox to do something so stupid, so I'm sure it was in all reality just a glitch in my case.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Excellent find my friend. However, I am sorry to say it will go ignored again. I don't know why anyone would vote that man, if you thought that Bush was bad, you have seen nothing yet. This man is a ticking timne bomb and I have no doubt he would be the first to use the nuck to start an all out war.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Omg what freaks, no wonder ppl who believe in ufos get ridiculed...look at the company we keep, this is just like the post on the 9/11 airplane that Fox had doctored its footage. Wake up ppl,,,its time to put down the koolaid

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jalien
Omg what freaks, no wonder ppl who believe in ufos get ridiculed...look at the company we keep, this is just like the post on the 9/11 airplane that Fox had doctored its footage. Wake up ppl,,,its time to put down the koolaid

Howdy Jalien. Welcome to the discussion and to ATS. ( I see you are a newbie.) Did you have something to add/offer to this discussion? Or did you just chime-in to insult us with a "drive-by?"

There is a handy little feature on your computer called an on / off button.
If this thread is of no interest to you, try pressing it.

Otherwise.....Shut the < edited by kk to delete profanity >

Yiiipppeee, Fruit Punch my favorite, gulp, gulp, gulp.......may I have more please?

regards . . . kk

[edit on 14-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jalien
Omg what freaks, no wonder ppl who believe in ufos get ridiculed...look at the company we keep

One of two things happened to make you register here:

1) You have been reading through the forums for a while and finally decided to register

2) You just found this forum and decided to register

You found this forum one of three ways:

1) Internet search, which means you were searching related topics such as conspiracy theories

2) Stumbled on it, which means you were dealing with related topics such as conspiracy theories

3) A friend referred you, which means you were discussing related topics such as conspiracy theories

No matter which way you slice it, you have either been here a while reading through the forums, or you are new to the forums and have registered for one of three reasons, all stemming from the topic of "conspiracy theories".

Once you found yourself on our lovely website, your attention more than likely, at some point, was diverted to the title: "The Internet's Biggest UFO, Conspiracy Theory, and Alternative Topics Discussion Board".

Now if being a long time reader or discussing or searching conspiracy theories coupled with reading the title "The Internet's Biggest UFO, Conspiracy Theory, and Alternative Topics Discussion Board" was not enough to prepare you for the type of content displayed on this website that you felt the need to so immaturely and unproductively lash out and refer to us all as freaks while offering nothing whatsoever to the discussion at-hand, then perhaps it is you who needs to lay off the Kool-Aid.

If you have any more to offer, please make sure it is a quality rebuttal to the popular consensus amongst us freaks that this image was intentionally placed in to this animation.

Otherwise, please save the owners of this website the bandwidth and refrain from posting.

Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

Originally posted by budski
The pic is quite hard to see unless you slow it down - but it's there alright.

A real subliminal.

the youtube vid took me 3 times of watching the opening segment of the news for me to catch it finally. Is it even provable that it was put in deliberately for the purpose of a subliminal message? Fox would say no, of coarse. I'm just saying that we know it was obviously deliberately edited in. But how can we honestly know whether or not it was intended to be some kind of subliminal message? I mean you could say that about the color blue couldn't you since it's in the opening segment and was deliberately edited in. I agree that it seems like a subliminal message but was it honestly intentional. That part is unprovable isn't it?

-ChriS

Did anyone read my post? I mean it just seems like everyone is extremely divided about their opinions on this. Personally I am not convinced. But noone has really presented any real evidence for why they think this is subliminal in the first place? The op posted a wikipedia link to what a "subliminal message" actually is. But other than that what is the proof other than everyone thinks Fox News is evil and supposedly part of a right-wing propoganda conspiracy?

And what about the part where it was explained that this isn't the actual whole opening segment for their news anyway? How can you say it is a subliminal for John McCain since the other candidates are in the actual opening segment right?

-ChriS

[edit on 14-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was watching CNN news yesterday, channel 60 on my TV and the commercial came on. Usually I turn on the mute or change channels at that point, but was busy doing something. I heard a low muffled voice I thought and realized it was coming from the T.V. Under the commercial for the Accura was a voice speaking something. I turned up the volume to hear "John McCain, Vote John McCain, John McCain, Vote John McCain..." over and over again. I emailed friends today to see if anyone else caught it. Haven't heard yet. If I contact FCC, will there be anyone that is not aligned with Bush. Isn't this illegal? If it isn't, it should be.

The same day, (no connection to the T.V. "message", but strange to be on the same day) I went on line to read an article in Al Jazeera, (which I have never read before) to get a Palestinian point of view, as I have friends that have shared the Israeli perspective. I applaud Carter in his efforts to arrange dialog and also wanted to read what Desmond Tutu had said. Two times, right after getting off the computer I tried to use the phone and there was ear shattering ringing on my phone. Once was when I attempted to make a call and once while telling my friend about the article. Both times I had to hang up to end the noise.

I was unsuccessful in reaching a phone repair person, as I called the repair number that was listed and was told to call another number. I had an appointment so did not try to call again (you know how long the wait can be!) The next morning I got a phone call from my telephone company informing me that I need a pin number to call about repairs to my phone, that it is now a FCC requirement, Homeland Security, for me (and everyone, I assume?) to have a pin number, "for my protection."?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join