It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw my first UFO last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I can tell that you know how overwhelming this is.. First came absolute shock and fear. And then the whole world just turned around in your head. Its like everything you thought you know has no meaning anymore.. Life will never be the same.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Yes I do. This is going to probably put you on a path of research and it may well branch in directions you cannot even guess at right now.

no life as you know it or rather as you knew it.. will never be the same again.

But thats a good thing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Update.. Ive been contacted by a local newspaper.
more soon..

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Forell

Hey congratulations on this experience Forell. Life is better for experiencing a ufo. Your morals and respect for nature mature overnight. You will feel truly alive and conscious. You will never be bored again.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The colors emanating from the craft were astounding. I cannot imagine how they must have looked firsthand. Truly profound.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

yeah, they looked breathtaking. Theres no way to capture something like that with a cellphone. I just tried to hold the phone to the direction but i was not looking through the phone. Thats why all the shaking. I wanted to see it firsthand with my own eyes.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Forrell this reminds me of the twinklers I see in the night sky. Don't pan in the sky as would be expected like stars and planets. Emanate glorious colors. Wonder if one of these came in for a closer looksie. I don't know. But that is what it reminds me of.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Please keep us updated

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yes i will. Theres not much to update right now exept there maybe a story about this coming to local newspaper. Its still a big maybe. If it breaks the "media barrier" you know. And the ivestigation usually ends only with "yes, it was a ufo". I mean its difficult to investigate something that was there but is not anymore. The personal experience is the most important part about this for me.
But lets see how this thing builds up.

Forell

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just keep both feet on the grond....keep us posted

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm1602...

Talking about the "twinklers".. Girlfried just noticed one almost at the same spot where i had the sighting but further away along the lake. It was like little too bright to be a star and little too "twinkly". Started to move suddenly futher away on top the lake. It began like the sighting i had but it didnt come our way. We ran to the lake in the middle of the night. Nothing. I really think theres a change i will get something more on tape around here if this crazy shiat goes on..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have noted them for some 6 or 7 yrs now. Blend in like regular stars but don't follow correct night sky tragectory. Brilliant color phasings. Just my observations.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hey great video!
i havent had any UFO experience and i so enjoy yours. thank you for sharing and the brave you have to record it - it was amazing i just can imagine how it was in real

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
YES!!!!

UPDATE!

It made it to the local newspaper!

www.aamulehti.fi...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You rock Forrell. Right place right time. Thank you for sharing!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Im gonna start a new tread about this with updates and change the heading.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
For the moderators: I started a new thread about this and this one can be closed.

New thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join