It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Quotes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
lol, i been using I'm Rick James bitch, a lot in irl for when I # up.

Hey you weren't suppose to do that!

I'm Rick James bitch!

I love using it when I say/do something offensive or obsene.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Motherbitches!" - Tetsuo-51

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

"Im Rick James, bitch."

that is the best one on here!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12

That's from Bad Boys with Will Smith/Martin Lawrence.

The convenient store clerk says, "Freeze, motherbitches!"

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Anarchist Cookbook (the movie)

"We might not know what we are for, but we know what we are against."

"There is a path in life that is open to all Americans: work hard, study hard, sacrafice your youth, succeed at all costs... but anyone can buy into that."

"The book's not the problem. The problem is the kind of people that look to it for answers."

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by mig12

That's from Bad Boys with Will Smith/Martin Lawrence.

The convenient store clerk says, "Freeze, motherbitches!"

THATS NOT FAIR!!!

Ive been saying "motherbitches" for years, as have many other people, so saying that its *from* Bad Boys would be false, but Ill let it slide this time.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

THATS NOT FAIR!!!

Ive been saying "motherbitches" for years, as have many other people, so saying that its *from* Bad Boys would be false, but Ill let it slide this time.

Let it slide this time?
The only time I heard that term used is when Bad Boys came out in 1995. I laughed my arse off when he said that.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

THATS NOT FAIR!!!

Let it slide this time?
The only time I heard that term used is when Bad Boys came out in 1995. I laughed my arse off when he said that.

I saw half of Bad Boys 2 before I passed out :w:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it.

(not my favorite, but one I like)

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Freedom is a state of mind,
A mind is a state of being,
Stay the # outta my mind and my being.
-- Corporate Avenger, Fault The Police( I Don't )

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
-- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

To cry is to know that you're alive
But my river of tears has run dry
-- HIM , Buried Alive by Love

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night
-- Allen Ginsburg, Howl

Loving you - loving you - love love loving you was like loving the dead
-- Type O Negative, Black No. 1

Hush, my baby. Baby, don't you cry.
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you.
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Momma's gonna keep Baby cozy and warm.
Oooo Babe.
Oooo Babe.
Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build a wall.
-- Pink Floyd, Mother

Robin: Hey, Droz, how 'bout this: Tonight, at the Pit, "Everyone Gets Laid."
Droz: It's tasteless, disgusting, and offensive. I love it.
--
Droz: Now it's true the majority of people on campus these days are so cravenly PC they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face but there's one thing that will always unite us and them. They're young! They may not realize it yet they have the same raging hormones the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control look out that window! That's not a protest! That is a cry for help! They're begging us! PLEASE have a party! Feed us drinks! GET US LAID! AAHHHHHH!
-- PCU

I would have posted a few more by Corporate Avenger and TON but they were just too offensive and vulgar. Had a bunch of cool movies with good quotes listed a while back, but apparantly all the partying from this weekend has move them so far back in the order of thoughts that I can't remember them right now.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A couple anime quotes...
Trigun--
'From now on, I'll find my own words' ~Vash
"Thou shalt not kill, remember? What in the hell kind of churchman are you?" - Vash
"And to think, I could kill every man, woman, and child here if I wanted to. The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato
X
'I've decided on you...the person I'll give my life for.' ~Sorata
'Even thouhg I foresaw your death, I wasn't able to do anything...' ~Kakyo
Gundam Wing
"The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions." - Heero
"As long as mankind exists in this world, there will always be battles, and denouncing them will never lead to peace. It's natural for this world to continue fighting." - Treize
Endless Waltz
"I need to determine for myself whether or not peace at the expense of lives can really be defined as peace. And I will become evil itself to find out!" - Wufei
"How many more people must I kill... how many times must I kill that girl and her dog?" - Heero

~Clerks~
Cute cat. What's its name? -Customer
Annoying customer. -Randall
#ing dickhead... -Customer

'You know, there are a lot of fine looking women in the world, but not all of 'em bring you lasanga at work--most of 'em just cheat on you.' ~Silent Bob

~Mallrats~
'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.' ~Brodie

Gwen: Brodie, do you remember that costume party?
Brodie: Might that have been the one where you banged Rick Derris on the pool table?
TS: But no one remembers # like that.
Gwen: How is it that you recall the most trivial events?
Brodie: I'll never forget it, how many chances do you get to see Smokey # the Bandit?

Just to skim the surface...too many to remember...

Later

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSaddenedElf

Gwen: Brodie, do you remember that costume party?
Brodie: Might that have been the one where you banged Rick Derris on the pool table?
TS: But no one remembers # like that.
Gwen: How is it that you recall the most trivial events?
Brodie: I'll never forget it, how many chances do you get to see Smokey # the Bandit?

Gwen: Didn't I look just like Burt Reynolds?
Brodie&TS: Except for the moustache.

Gotta love Kevin Smith movies.

[Edited on 2/29/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
thing is with the anime ones, a lot of them were originally in japanese, so all you really are doing is just using the translation as a quote. Personally I feel that anything translated cant really be considered a quote because its been altered from its original form. But whatever.

Aliens

Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a guy?
Vasquez: Nope, have you?

The Matrix

Neo: I know kung fu.

Neo/lil kid: There is no spoon.

Crocodile Dundee

Thats not a knife, this heres a knife.

Tommy Boy

Sonufa..

Tommy: Ya know, a lot of people go to college for 8 years.
Richard: Yeah, their called doctors.

*door falls off*
Tommy: What'd you do!?

Richard: Lets see, if I remember correctly it was YOU who put the oil in last.

Tommy: Hey, if you're saying I put the wrong kind in, I used 10w-40. Besides, oil would have nothing to do with a situation like this.
Richard: True...But you cant latch the hood to well if you dont take the can out you no selling waste of space, I swear to God you're worthless.

Open the pod bay doors HAL.

I cant let you do that Dave.

My God, it's full of stars.

Super Troopers

Hope you boys like Mexico!

I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!

The Critic

Orson Wells: Rosebud, Rosebud frozen peas. Full of country goodness and green penis. Wait thats terrible. Just a handfull for the road. *munch munch* Mmmmm what luck theres a french fry stuck in my beard.

Apocalypse Now

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Theres also a bunch of good ones from Full Metal Jacket which I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Look mom, a cow! - me

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
Theres also a bunch of good ones from Full Metal Jacket which I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet.

This is my rifle. This is my gun. This is for fighting. This is for fun.

The dead know only one thing: it's better to be alive.

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Are you quitting on me?! Well, are you?! Then quit, you slimy #ing walrus-looking piece of #! Get the # off of my obstacle! Get the # down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo!

God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the marine corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps!

1: If Hartman finds us here, we'll be in a world of #. 2: I AM... IN A WORLD... OF #.

A rifle is only a tool. It's a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead Marines. And then you will be in a world of #. Because Marines are not allowed to die without permission! Do you maggots understand?

Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
(Originally posted opening scene script of full metal jacket, but its a bit long and obscene..)

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
thing is with the anime ones, a lot of them were originally in japanese, so all you really are doing is just using the translation as a quote. Personally I feel that anything translated cant really be considered a quote because its been altered from its original form. But whatever.

Yeah but some are still the same in the original verson but some were changed and rearanged to fit the american life. I tried to keep my quotes from the translated scripts (Not Dubbed, just translated)

I have more quotes!

"Pudding!" -- Ed (cowboy bebop)
"Sweet bean roll!" -- Ed (Same line as above but from the subbed verson.)

[I didn't know which one was funnier so I posted both....]

ED: And so, they all passed away. Everyone, it was brief, but thanks for your support. This was the last episode. I hope they rest in peace. Amen. And starting next episode, we bring you "Cowgirl Ed!" I'm the main character!
SPIKE: Hey, wait a minute!
FAYE: What kinda selfish crap is that?!
JET: Next episode: "Jupiter Jazz (Part 1)"
SPIKE: There really is another episode!
-- Cowboy bebop

ED: Here he is, little Andy! Little Andy is a guy in the YMCA!
SPIKE: He's a Christian?
ED: Nope. Young Men's Cowboy Association!
--Cowboy Bebop

"No, no. I can't do that! What am I thinking? I'm a man of God for God's sakes!" --Wolfwood Trigun

[Note: I mean No offence by the last two quotes. If I offended you I'm sorry]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Aww, Curiosity, you forgot the best one...

My ship works better when I kick it - Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ahh, this one's for the uncensored....and the Aqua Teen lovers....

Meatwad: So get your helling damn bitch ass into the hell damn room bitch!

Travis(at his interview): So, those my qualifications, I work well with others, I people-person, and little children like me beacause I force them to. With violence!

Ignignot: Using a key to gouge expletives on another's vehicle is a sign of trust and friendship.

Ur: On the Moon, nerds get their pants pulled down and they are spanked with Moonrocks

Meatwad: Hey, how do I know if I'm aroused?

Robot: But the elves came from the Red Planet. There was much defecation.

Meatwad: Hold still, Nathan. This will only hurt once....but DAMN, will it hurt.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Forrest Gump
DI: "GUMP! What is your soul purpose in this army?"
Gump: "TO DO WHAT EVER YOU TELL DRILL SARGENT!"

Patton
Gen. Patton: "Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I READ YOUR BOOK!"

Master And Commander
Captain Aubry: "To our wives and sweethearts...may they never meat."
Captain Aubry: "Name a shrub after me. Something prickly and hard to eradicate."
Captain Aubry: "There! I have you! You're completely dished. Do you not know that in the service... one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?"

[Edited on 6-16-2004 by KrazyIvan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join