It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That underground room near the paw of Sphinx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

Yes, I read about the Tomb of Osiris snafu and watched that two-minute video, which was very interesting. I'd love to see more footage or photos from that.

It's very frustrating that this kind of history is suppressed. I've got steam coming out of my ears right now. I'm sure you know the feeling.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What purpose does it serve to shut down research into subterranean tunnels on the Giza plateau? What is it that you think Hawass may be hiding?

I've always wondered what the heck else the Aswan Dam buried under all that water. We may never know.

[edit on 5/14/08 by Sleuth]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The decision and idea to ban Gatenbrink from Giza comes from Egyptian Antiquities Authorities, Hawass, the Government, etc. It was done because they don't want any real discoveries being made.

This is what happened to every person that ever conducted legitimate research on the Giza plateau that wasn't in line with Egyptian government fabricated history and proaganda.

People need to stop speaking for Dr. Schoch. Here he is in his own words...He makes it VERY clear that according to geological science, the chambers under the Sphinx cannot be natural fissures or of natural origin
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello AlienStar, I thought this might be able to help you, I've got the book of Ancient Teachings for Beginners and it states unequivocally that there were schools in and around that secret room, (matter of fact there are 3 secret rooms that were used) where students were encouraged to develop their psychic skills and there were also ceremonies done when these students matured that were done that basically trained in ancient healing techniques, and taught to see the human Aura or energy field, and were set on a spiritual path to help others..
The School at the Sphinx, where they were deeply entrenched in sacred rituals, ceremonies took place at midnight and took place in of of two sacred places, one was the Sacred Lake of Karnak, and the other was the room at the foot of the Sphinx.
In his book The Symbolic Prophecy of the Great Pyramid, H. Spencer Lewis a late imperator of Rosicrucians describes the chambers below the Sphinx and Great Pyramid in detail.
Supplicants wishing admission to the Egyptian Mystery Schools gathered before the paws of the Sphinx where fires burnt upon an altar. A priest then led the group single file through a large doorway below the breast of the Great Sphinx. The priest performed the initial ceremony there under the midnight skies , letting the4 fires of the altar burn bright, entrancing the new initiates into altered states of consciousness, and when done the priest led them into the room under the Sphinx where they could see above the doorway an Egyptian winged disc decorating the archway above the entrance..

Hope this helps you, and if you want more info, don't be afraid to ask, I'm loaded with knowledge in this area

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

didnt the nazis do something there in ww2, thought i read something somewere

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Hall of Records under the Paw.

I read that Records from said area reported on how to terraform a Planet and all I can say is lets see what happens "if"/when the Cassini goes up into the Pole on Saturn and releases mega tons of Plutonium hmmmm I think that is to be on 7/7/08 or not.

" The Lucifer Project " and possible the second Sun and Alien Sounds Not good

[edit on 14-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The chamber is there!
The Sphinx or should i say LION was made 9,000 years ago.
The Atlantians made it!
Adam and Eve were chasing each other about 6,500 years ago.
Wait a minute! What?????????????????????///!!!!!!!!!
That's impossible!
No it's not.
Seek the truth.

The Earth has a hidden history.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No.
Indiana Jones stopped them.
Raiders of the lost ark

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

you sound arrogant.... no offense. btw your information seems dated.

back on topic, im interested in the tomb of osiris. That blue sarcophogus find looks awesome.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

harte, you sound very arrogant... no offense.. why don't you get off your *** and post something that goes against what all of the other posters are saying (i.e., that your information is dated (70's) vs. 90's).

back on topic.... that blue sarcophogus is awesome, anyone have any other information about it?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have looked up some information and they have done ultra sound but another architect who has power in Egypt won't let them dig there!
Then to top it all off the sphinx was by the shore and some morons think it's a library of alien or powerful technology! Documentaries and books by such people also think there are remains of Atlantis.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
the atlantis people may have exsisted but if it did there has to be a reason that they buiilt the sphinx (lion). the archeologists have found a destroyed lion head which must mean the sphinx was a lion. if we found more of such buildings we could find there lanuaage and even their city! but i doubt we will find that.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So if it is a room did they ever explain how big they think it is?I mean closet size or are we talking football field size?The library size in theory was large.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Why are you mixing atlantis with adam and eve?Your talking a huge gap in a timeframe.If we are going to follow by the christian religion,the bible states the earth is only 6000 years old.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Can anyone get the fox special/ maury povich/ zahi hawass video? I saw it when it was origionaly aired and it seems the video is now non-existant. They were under ground in some sort of watery chamber. The official antiquities of Egypt website states explicitly there is NO underground chamber. I saw them in it though. They do admit to some sort of tunnel bored into the sphinxs' neck though. Why the media blackout? And I thought the Osirion was supposed to be osiris' tomb(although there is no writing to be found there).

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamai_vu2012
Hello AlienStar, I thought this might be able to help you, I've got the book of Ancient Teachings for Beginners and it states unequivocally that there were schools in and around that secret room, (matter of fact there are 3 secret rooms that were used) where students were encouraged to develop their psychic skills and there were also ceremonies done when these students matured that were done that basically trained in ancient healing techniques, and taught to see the human Aura or energy field, and were set on a spiritual path to help others..
The School at the Sphinx, where they were deeply entrenched in sacred rituals, ceremonies took place at midnight and took place in of of two sacred places, one was the Sacred Lake of Karnak, and the other was the room at the foot of the Sphinx.
In his book The Symbolic Prophecy of the Great Pyramid, H. Spencer Lewis a late imperator of Rosicrucians describes the chambers below the Sphinx and Great Pyramid in detail.
Supplicants wishing admission to the Egyptian Mystery Schools gathered before the paws of the Sphinx where fires burnt upon an altar. A priest then led the group single file through a large doorway below the breast of the Great Sphinx. The priest performed the initial ceremony there under the midnight skies , letting the4 fires of the altar burn bright, entrancing the new initiates into altered states of consciousness, and when done the priest led them into the room under the Sphinx where they could see above the doorway an Egyptian winged disc decorating the archway above the entrance..

Hope this helps you, and if you want more info, don't be afraid to ask, I'm loaded with knowledge in this area

funny just googling the hidden libarary below the sphinx as that has been brought to my attention via a painting I have done anyway cut a long story short does the guy whom wrote the book talk of any symbols or texts etched on the walls down there????
thanks
s/s

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Probably.... What a pointless question. As already said.. google is awesome.. if that fails there is wikipedia and also books.

What is it exactly you want from this thread?

.......yer full of urself. You can't think of why he'd post this thread?? It's called bulding on the informatino of others....you must be in a bad mood or something cheer up it's christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know about the Sphinx, but the Great Pyramid is a battery. Just add water. Maybe a little salt.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
new word on the Sphinx....they have permission to drill a hole for a camera under the paw......so they can see whats down there.....they know somethings down there but they've never got permission to drill or dig.....now they do

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join