It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeman No Longer Paying Taxes, License Fees, Credit Card Debts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I thought it was 'ficticious' myself - or one or two 'lone wolfs' who had circumnavigated the system and stopped paying all taxes, license fees, etc etc. What I did not know was over at 'ThinkFree.ca' they are either an elaborate hoax, or they are really doing this. And you better believe it they *are* taking some lumps and spending lots of time in court. But they have stopped paying license fees, taxation, property taxes, credit card debts etc etc.

How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man can be read for free:
www.scribd.com...

*SNIP*

Anyways this fight may not be for everyone, and maybe some of you in these threads are not ready to make that jump, but it is important to note that it is real...[/center]

Check it out for yourself (www.thinkfree.ca...)

Mod Edit:

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC)...Please Review This Link

[edit on 13-5-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm all for people refusing their taxes and arbitrary licensing and registration fees and things like we're forced to pay just because the people in charge whose salaries are comprised of how much they can extort from the wage-slave population have all the guns and prisons but bailing on credit card debt? Isn't that you're own fault? That's like borrowing money and not repaying it. Seems like a scummy thing to do. It's like refusing taxation but still expecting the bus to take where you want to go and the water to flow in your sink and the deadbeat healthcare when you get sick or welfare food when you go to work drunk and get fired. If you're going to accept handouts then you should pay your taxes. If you're going to charge your credit cards you should expect to pay it back.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We have similar discussion groups over here in UK with regards to Debts and Taxes and they do work. There seems to be a lot of loop holes that obviously are not advertised but if you know where to look you can more or less help yourself.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by thesaint]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Centuries ago certain societies had what were called "Jubilee Years". Once every 50 years, all previous debts were wiped out and everyone could start with a clean slate.

"In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called 'Colonial Scrip.' We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods and pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, by creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay, to anyone. You see, a legitimate government can both spend and lend money into circulation, while banks can only lend significant amounts of their promissory bank notes, for they can neither give away nor spend but a tiny fraction of the money the people need. Thus, when your bankers here in England place money in circulation, there is always a debt principal to be returned and usury to be paid. The result is that you have always too little credit in circulation to give the workers full employment. You do not have too many workers, you have too little money in circulation, and that which circulates, all bears the endless burden of unpayable debt and usury.

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens, ever accumulating."

- Thomas Jefferson

"People who will not turn a shovel of dirt on the project, not contribute a pound of material, will collect more money than will the people who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest (usury)... But here is the point: if the nation can issue a dollar bond, it can also issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good, makes the bill good also. The difference, between the bond and the bill, is that the bond lets the money-broker collect twice the amount of the bond, and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort, provided by the Constitution, pays nobody, but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd, to say that the country can issue bonds, and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one fattens the usurer and the other helps the people. If the currency issued by the people were no good, then the bonds would be no good either. It is a terrible situation, when the Government, to insure the national wealth, must go into debt and submit to ruinous interest charges, at the hands of men, who control a fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan."

- Thomas Edison

"I have never yet had anyone who could, through the use of logic and
reason, justify the Federal Government borrowing the use of its own
money. I believe the time will come when people will demand that this be
changed. I believe the time will come in this country when they will
actually blame you and me and everyone else connected with the Congress for sitting idly by and permitting such an idiotic system to continue."

- U.S. Congressman Wright Patman

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't do anything but try to figure out how cash out all my 50 cards and never have to repay them. If anyone knows, please tell me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The founders of the Freemen have been to jail a few times and have had some of the folks that follow they're ideas in lots of trouble. Like they say..." Its not all beer and skitles" with the information they provide. Beware! Be Aware!
Zindo

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

It's not like I have any federal agencies in my country, remotely capable of taking me down or in, NOR would ever wish to do so...

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Rocambole]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You must be fortunate enough to own your own Island then,LOL. NO government lets you get away without paying they're cut of your income. I was just warning that these guys are militant and to be aligned with them here makes you a large target. Its each persons choice of course but the IRS here and local governments have these folks in they're sites. Minor skirmishes have already happened. A magnification of hostilities is very in the cards. FBI and ATF and the IRS are up for appropriations. They are just looking for another Waco to help them along!!

Zindo

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

I can condone witholding income tax- which is an unfair and repulsive method of government revenue collection.

But skipping out of credit card debt is pathetic and cowardly. The bloke should have been charged with theft.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
"Sovereignty" cannot be packaged and sold as a "Product".
It simply doesn't work that way.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's not an island, Islands can be blockaded.

It is a place where government armored vehicles can not travel, except for tanks, where it is too expensive and demands too many men and helicopters to fly to safely, and where nobody wants to travel because the cost in blood is too high for anyone who dares to try to collect taxes or enforce laws of men there.

I want to make a nation where every man will carry a gun openly and the more the better, where no religion that does not have Jesus as saviour (some jews do) is allowed, and punishable by death, and where people do not try to steal from eachother. Where an army will be picked apart by sleepers everywhere, and resisted by the entire people because there are no better places on earth and all who live there will know it. Where the government limits nobody and collects no money except for voluntary contributions, and only acts as a front for international arms purchases without limitations. Where gasoline costs next to nothing and cars cost no more than the factory cost plus a small retail profit, where responsibility in all matters replaces laws, especially in traffic, where there will only be ADVICED speed limits and if you have the skills and the powerful enough car you can go as fast as you like, as long as you do not put anyone else in danger by not making a passing of other cars before you almost crash, where you can drive home if you keep it slow and still have your senses, and where nobody takes interest on loans.

I would trade laws away for personal responsibility under God, any day. And the credit card thing, I do not think it is bad to break down the financial institutions which enslave people to the flawed ideology of todays society.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Do not knock the freemen. They are doing all the hard work, going to jail, finding out about maritime admiralty law, reading acts, legislation, out right gov't lies & deception etc. You can be sheep if you want.

The gov't is your servant or your master. You choose. I don't ask permission to do an already lawful activity.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

How about paying back what you charged and ignoring the interest?

That still wrong, or would you support that?

top topics

join