It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was "Deep Shield" a Chemtrail whistleblower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Tuesday, 28 September 2004: If you have visited this page before you will know of the story told by the scientist I named "Deep Shield".

I received word early today that "Deep Shield" had committed suicide late last Sunday afternoon at his home in the Emeryville/Berkeley/Oakland area of California.

Source

What "Deep Shield" says is fascinating, and horrifying at the same time.

What if?? Shouldn't we study this in depth? Should we demand exhaust samples from the FAA, or EPA? Sample taken with independent onlookers?

Here's what "Deep Shield" said.

I would suggest studying on the subject of weather, namely highs and lows and how air moves to fully understand the times of spraying. I note, it is not just global warming we are combating here, we are also combating UV Summer.

Because mankind has polluted the planet so badly, according to "Deep Shield" we have to try to reverse the damage, at the expense of 2 billion people.

Correcting the ecological damage that mankind has done has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We are relatively new to this notion of terraforming on a real scale. That is what we are doing, Terraforming. We are trying to recreate the ideal life-sustaining conditions on a dying planet. We have never done this before, not intentionally. We are testing and trying different methods. Granted, if we do nothing 89% of all species will go extinct and humanity stands a high chance of not surviving through two more generations (or less). However the idea of 2 billion casualties death and permanent injury is not easy to swallow either.

He goes on to explain how they are doing it.

The Shield would work best if it was a single thin layer without interruption, however due to the movement of air, weather patterns and the sad fact that we do not have the means to place ample amounts of material at the same level at the same time we are getting a small fraction of the effectiveness from our applications.

And here are some interesting research points he suggests to prove to ourselves that it is really happening.

I. Research polymers and how they are made, look at recent research done in biological polymers, medical polymers and filaments.

J. Check out spiders and spider web and the way spiders use their different webs and threads.

K. Research clean fresh water estimates as compared to the 1970's to today - world wide.

L. Research the following medical conditions per capita: Birth Defects Cancers Leukemia Immune deficiency diseases (excluding virus borne ID illnesses such as HIV) Occurrences of Learning disabilities, including dyslexia, ADD, and over all IQ tests Sterility for both male and females world wide Instances of glaucoma and cataracts.

M. Compare the history of UV indexes from 1970 to present. You may note that it was on sharp rise until 1997-99.

N. I would strongly recommend researching the reactions of different barium and aluminum compounds and how they are used. Research how long it takes for these metals in pure form to oxidize, how they combine with nitrates, carbon monoxide carbon dioxide and fluorocarbons and hydrocarbons and water vapor.

O. Research how mold propagates, the conditions it needs to grow and just how abundant it is in the atmosphere.

It's all here.
www.holmestead.ca...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Shame he's dead*, we could have asked him to comment on this presentation by Pat Minnis - who doesn't hide his identity and actually does know a little bit about how the atmosphere works

www.techtransfer.berkeley.edu...

They can't both be right!

Minnis is, obviously, a bit more up to date with his data and research. And what he says does make logical sense.

But when it comes to who to believe I guess you pays your money and makes your choice - an anonymous dead person (who may never have existed) on an anonymous website or a bloke you can phone up and speak to today ....

* assuming he ever existed

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Shame he's dead*, we could have asked him to comment on this presentation by Pat Minnis - who doesn't hide his identity and actually does know a little bit about how the atmosphere works

www.techtransfer.berkeley.edu...

They can't both be right!

Thanks for sharing that link.

Did you see the picture in that pdf? Page 42.

Wonder what kind of atmospheric conditions were necessary to accomplish
that?

[edit on 13-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So, I've been digging to see who "deep shield" might be, checking the Oakland/Berkeley newspapers for suicides between Sept 19 or Sept 26, 2004,
that could refer to the "last Sunday" where "deep shield" committed suicide.

I couldn't find any suicides in the area during that time, but I did find something
interesting.

Peter Cutino.

Sept. 20, 2004

BERKELEY, CA - Pete Cutino, a Cal coaching legend and one of the greatest figures in United States water polo history, died of apparent heart failure at his Monterey home yesterday afternoon. He was 71.

Now, the guy was still an active water polo participant, show his physical condition should have been top notch. Raises an eyebrow.

Furthermore, Cutino grew up with Leon Panetta.

He starred on the swim team at Monterey High School, where his wife, Louise, was a cheerleader. Leon Panetta, the former congressman and White House chief of staff, grew up, like Cutino, in the section of Monterey between Calle Principal and the Presidio, the neighborhood Cutino wrote about in his memoir Monterey: A View from Garlic Hill, a book on the local Italian-American community. In

en.wikipedia.org...

The Honorable Mr. Leon E. Panetta
U.S. Congressman
White House Chief of Staff
Friend of Peter Cutino

www.stanfordwaterpoloclub.com...

And guess what.

The Monterey Bay region of California, with its many natural resources, is a major international center for ocean, weather and astronomical research. The strength of ocean research alone is exemplified by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) and its world-leading high-technology approach to data collection.

MBARI is joined in the region by researchers at Stanford University's Hopkins Marine Station, California State University's Moss Landing Marine Laboratory, University of California's (UCSC) Long Marine Laboratory and the U.S. Navy's Research Laboratory. Soon to be added is a UCSC marine research center and marine research facilities of the new California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB), both at the former Ft. Ord. Add to this the Navy's Fleet Numerical Oceanographic Center (FNOC) and California Fish and Game facilities and the importance of the region as a center for oceanographic research becomes evident. In fact, the uniqueness of this incredible ocean resource, particularly the bay's submarine canyon which rivals the Grand Canyon in size and interest, has led to the recent designation of the Monterey Bay recently as a National Marine Sanctuary.
Several years ago, when the Monterey Peninsula learned that Ft. Ord, the home of the Army's 7th Infantry, would be closed as part of military downsizing, community leaders banded together to form the Monterey Bay Futures Network. With the participation of Leon Panetta, then a member of the House of Representatives and now President Clinton's chief of staff, the group focused on the future of the region, recognizing, among other things, the importance of a state-of-the-art information infrastructure.

www.asis.org...

Could it be, that Cutin, who would have had some high level connections, including Panetta, became privy to some TOP SECRET info??

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Or maybe he's just a fictional character?

After all, what he says flatly contradicts what Pat Minnis and thousands of others say. Minnis works for NASA. He's is on the international stage campaigning to reduce contrails. Not just on an obscure website, but attending international conferences and writing papers in major scientific journals. Serious people listen to him. Now, if they are really chemtrails after all, and are deliberately produced for whatever reason, why would those responsible allow Minnis so much publicity?

If your boss was pumping chemicals into the lake to harm/save humankind and you organised a campaign to stop him because you thought that the chemicals were harming the fish, and people started believing you, what would your boss do? Especially if he had no conscience and was convinced he was right?

I guess if Pat Minnis and a few thousand others (including a few regulars on ATS - who have done more to dispel the chemtrail myth and publicise the real harm contrails are doing than Mr 'Deep Shield' ever did) all suddenly 'commit suicide' we'll know the truth!

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Essan]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Cirrus clouds, nothing to look at here move along. The 3000 lb elephant in the living room is a figment of our imaginations. Sure stinks the place up though.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

You didn't address the smiley face picture from
the Minis pdf you supplied.

What's a picture of a smiley face sprayed in the sky doing on a document done by a guy who works for NASA?

Was that minute differences in the atmosphere that just happen to be laid out in the form of a smiley face?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So, there are interesting links in Monterey, CA to atmospheric research.

www.nrlmry.navy.mil...

Also, and interesting note looking into Peter Cutino.

He is from a HIGHLY connect Sicilian family, which is part of the "P3 Tree"

www.cutino.com...

The Cutinos are amongst the ancient, noble families of the Neapolitan Kingdom. In some documents, during the time of King Ladislaio, there is mention of a Count Giovanni De Cutino, and under King Robert D'Anjou we have news of noble man Lord Michael De Cutino, Giovanni Battista Cutino was decorated with the title of Duc of Callvello, land of Basilicata in 1745, in exchange for title of Marquis which he possessed on the same land as a concession in 1905.

www.cutino.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hi there,

did you see this on this page :

www.holmestead.ca...

October 2003

It appears that "Deep Shield" is employed at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory: www.llnl.gov/. I received the original information (questions and answers) on the earlier Shield Project page through David Stewart.

David stewart says :

Any of you who know me (which a few do) know that I have been in contact with a person who claims to be an insider.

David Stewart
[email protected]

according to him he met the souce, who works at LLNL.

and look at this:
www.holmestead.ca...
Could you, "Deep Shield" - be described as a scientist or...?

Scientist is a good generic term. I do study and research in a scientific manner. I carry papers and degrees. My official capacity is in direct research of atmospheric issues in relation to pollutants. I also create models of potential long-term effects of green house gasses on the climate. Predict wind patterns, weather patterns, etc.

I have spent a good many years working on the project calculating the amount of material needed and creating models for dispersion patterns. I work other members who know the chemicals used and their interactions with the atmosphere, pollution and water vapor. I am part of a team which itself is part of a larger team, which is part of still a larger team. Government work with many chiefs and levels above the workers.

also there is this:
www.holmestead.ca...

In reading this page it may be of value to also look at Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Bases where the conclusion by the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research is that the most effective global warming method of mitigation (corrective) is the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft

b.imagehost.org...

something for you to look over

snoopyuk

top topics

join