It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NEW Amazing UFO Video** - UFO following a plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey guys

I stumbled across this new ufo video which is very interesting and wanted your opinion guys if the first video is legit or not? The first video shows what looks like a ufo near a plane which seems to be tracking the plane. The footage shakes and the zoom goes in and out so it would have to be a good cgi? but as the footage is split i am still not sure - what you guys think? The second video looks more legit.
click here to view the video

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The first video at the risk of sounding rude...you have to be kidding.

Still photo premeditated shake of the camera and some artifact thrown in for good measure.

Second video looks more natural but I will decline any analysis.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

thats what i thought but if you look close the right light on the plane blinks so how can it be still photo?

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well u gotta admit, the first one did look like crap, the blink could have been edited in, as could have the ufo. the second one however does look easier to believe but that is the strangest ufo i've ever seen

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I agree that first video looks like a still photograph. Does anyone recognize the markings on the plane? It looks commercial to me.

What is most odd about the first video (other than the fact it looks like a still photo with the camera providing any form of movement) is that you have those 2 airplanes in such close proximity to each other. I mean the other plane, according to the edit on the video, is traveling slightly faster away from the camcorder but not at very high speed, which would make you think it may be some military plane traveling in a group to be in such a close proximity, but the markings make it look like a commercial airliner, and therefore they would never get so close to one another.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Higher Res Version of Video # 2 on LiveVideo.com

In my opinion the first video can't be taken seriously

Regarding the second one, I know, it's dangerous to mention chineese lanters (or sky lanterns) here
but in my opinion this time it could be a possible explanation to what we see in the second video.

Its movement is random, as if it's being shaken by wind blows,
(no matter if apparently it crosses the plane's trajectory without being affected by its turbulence:
it could be very closer to the camera than the plane is).

It's visible a red/orange light source, and its appearance is roughly the one
that i would expect from some burning combustible.

It leaves a trail.

Sadly, i can't provide a link to a daytime video of a sky lantern launched during a windy day,
but who has seen them in those circumstances also knows what i'm talking about.

Just a possible explanation, i have no way to prove it,
but honestly i don't know what could be a better explanation.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
hi
i hink i may have seen a ufo near my house hope to hear from you
bye

new topics

top topics

join